Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Top 5 Least Evil Dark-siders Empty Top 5 Least Evil Dark-siders

April 19th 2020, 5:53 pm
Who are your top 5? Try to quantify this by thinking about their ideologies, (what they think) and actions (what they've done).
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Top 5 Least Evil Dark-siders Empty Re: Top 5 Least Evil Dark-siders

April 19th 2020, 8:13 pm
1. Darth Vectivus 
2. Kel’eth Ur.
3. Darth Gravid.
4. The Son.
5. Darth Marr.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

April 20th 2020, 1:32 am
Lana Beniko

April 21st 2020, 10:06 am
Lana Beniko is borderline a jedi indeed. Also Nox depending on the player's actions
Geistalt
Geistalt

April 21st 2020, 11:15 am
Except the choices Nox made according to BioWare are as evil as possible.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 21st 2020, 1:42 pm
Define evil first Top 5 Least Evil Dark-siders 4037459623
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 21st 2020, 7:53 pm
Gianfi wrote:Lana Beniko is borderline a jedi indeed. Also Nox depending on the player's actions
I wouldn’t say that. She’s very callous at times. If the Imperial Outlander chooses to bombard Corellia and kill thousands, her response to Theron’s anger is “a spy really should be more flexible.”
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 3rd 2020, 5:06 pm
Talzin
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 3rd 2020, 5:34 pm
Savage Oppress. 

The initial necksnap is the product of having the darkside course through his body and filling him with anger, ontop of that he was being controlled by Talzin and was a mindless oaf. His arc in TCW sees him find his brother Maul and he shares a genuine affection towards him. Even his dying breath he seems disappointed that he couldn't live up to Maul's standards. I get the impression Savage was always looking to replace Feral, he was used as a pawn for his entire life and a literal slave by Talzin, Dooku, and even his own flesh and blood. He died having followed his brother to face the shadow himself and that loyalty is more than admirable.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 4th 2020, 3:12 am
Well I mean he helped Maul kill villagers (including children) on Raydonia(??)
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 4th 2020, 7:15 am
Savage isn't evil because he was mentally warped, and even though we use the character who slaughtered children and innocents - including young Jedi who were little more than kids - that character isn't evil.

...Yep, that's some Suspect.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 4th 2020, 9:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You’re supposed to follow up the Suspect with Insight you escubir xenophobass
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 4th 2020, 11:06 am
Quit being a diva, Curry.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Top 5 Least Evil Dark-siders Empty Most light hearted Sith?

August 29th 2020, 5:35 pm
^
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 29th 2020, 5:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Darth Sidious
Shimrra
Shimrra

August 29th 2020, 7:33 pm
Gravid and Vectivus, although you can argue that Gravid was braindead Top 5 Least Evil Dark-siders 4037459623
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 29th 2020, 8:02 pm
Probably someone from SWTOR.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 30th 2020, 1:01 am
Define "light-hearted." Do you mean carefree or light side-aligned?

Level One
Level One

August 30th 2020, 1:59 am
Master Azronger wrote:Define "light-hearted." Do you mean carefree or light side-aligned?
Light side-aligned
RhoyneDelta
RhoyneDelta

August 30th 2020, 5:05 am
We have no reliable source on Vectivus and he was still continuing the grand plan to overthrow the republic. IMO it's impossible for any ROT sith to fit the bill because that is like the most intrinsically sith/darkside order, Gravid was destroying sith progress, even calling him a sith at that point is a stretch. Scourge is a good example of a sith who appreciates the benefits of the lightside and is not some terrible monster, but is still a sith. Caedus might be a contender for most lightsided, although none of the LotF authors can write well about the force or write good at all so I don't really care.
Geistalt
Geistalt

August 30th 2020, 2:10 pm
You're all forgetting Kel'eth Ur, although that's understandable, because he's not a SW character we should particularly care about.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 31st 2020, 1:15 am
Merged the threads

September 2nd 2020, 1:16 am
BoD wrote:1. Darth Vectivus 
2. Kel’eth Ur.
3. Darth Gravid.
4. The Son.
5. Darth Marr.

"There is no good or evil; only those with power and those without it"  --Count Dooku

Agree with BoD's first 3, but question The Son's eligibility. On one hand he comes off as a misguided, teenager-minded man-child, but on the other I recall him wanting to achieve galactic domination (while manipulating Anakin to do so), needlessly using and killing Ahsoka, demonstrating a complete disregard for life, etc.

Also what counts as a dark-sider? Cade Skywalker and other grey jedi have dabbled with it for benevolent ends, but if we're limiting this to only self-proclaimed Sith then I'd only really consider the first 3 as fitting of the description.

I don't equate "Evil" with being a violent person, but really just the opposite of benevolence? I never played SWKOTOR, so I'm not familiar with Marr and Lana aside from what is on their wookiepedia page. 

Other Sith I've had the impression of being "less radical" in their actions:

Zannah (Does not show a complete disregard for life (I think?) in Bane triology)

Dooku (limited to the prequels and some novels only--only wants what's best for galaxy initially)

That's all I can think of
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 2nd 2020, 5:33 am
Zannah takes to Bane's Social Darwinist views disturbingly quickly for an 11-year-old, and feels no particular remorse for murdering innocents as a child. She also tortures people, including her cousin and childhood friend Darovit, whom she also drives insane with her sorcery and intentionally gets him killed as the Jedi mistake him for the last extant Sith Lord. She's definitely not one of the "least evil" darksiders as far as I'm concerned.

Dooku also displayed congenital psychopathic traits such as an impaired capacity for empathy and narcissism. On an interpersonal level, I believe he actually has the least amount of redeeming qualities out of all of Palpatine's apprentices. You can argue he didn't commit as many atrocities personally and wasn't as sadistic as many other Sith, but his disregard for other lifeforms went as far as not really seeing them as people, and bifurcating everyone into either assets or threats. Ultimately, whether he qualifies as one of the least evil depends on your personal moral standards.

September 2nd 2020, 10:58 am
Master Azronger wrote:Zannah takes to Bane's Social Darwinist views disturbingly quickly for an 11-year-old, and feels no particular remorse for murdering innocents as a child. She also tortures people, including her cousin and childhood friend Darovit, whom she also drives insane with her sorcery and intentionally gets him killed as the Jedi mistake him for the last extant Sith Lord. She's definitely not one of the "least evil" darksiders as far as I'm concerned.

Dooku also displayed congenital psychopathic traits such as an impaired capacity for empathy and narcissism. On an interpersonal level, I believe he actually has the least amount of redeeming qualities out of all of Palpatine's apprentices. You can argue he didn't commit as many atrocities personally and wasn't as sadistic as many other Sith, but his disregard for other lifeforms went as far as not really seeing them as people, and bifurcating everyone into either assets or threats. Ultimately, whether he qualifies as one of the least evil depends on your personal moral standards.
Ah, yes I forgot that bit about Zannah as a child murdering her friend among the other things you mentioned. Her feminine energy must've fooled me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum