Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 10 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

November 27th 2019, 4:41 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:actually, there is another two or so statements that call him the strongest sith/dark sider around or something, ive seen it before. its pretty legit. i think it might be in his respect thread, if yall would care to read it lol

A) All retconned by Malak scaling.

B) All written before Vitiate's creation, the writer(s) had no way of knowing there was an entire other Sith Empire out there, they were clearly written solely within the context of TOTJ.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 4:45 pm
Thats good for malak, and do explain how malak retconns that. cuz see, exar kun existed more than 30 years before revan and malak came around, so by the time they met vitiate, he was stronger, by a good deal, than when exar kun was still around physically.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 4:47 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:actually, there is another two or so statements that call him the strongest sith/dark sider around or something, ive seen it before. its pretty legit. i think it might be in his respect thread, if yall would care to read it lol
2 for Exar (both of which are fairly questionable and one of which was written before Vitiate was created and thus was retconned afterwards) vs 8 cementing Vitiate as the most powerful of TOR era. There are probably more than eight, actually. Those are just the ones I have access to right now.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 5:12 pm
those talk about after exar kun died, like i just said lol, him during the TOR era>> him when exar kun was alive.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 5:31 pm
It doesn't matter if he was dead or alive at the time. The accolades specify him as being > any Sith that came before or of his time, including Exar.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 5:44 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd

Thats good for malak, and do explain how malak retconns that. cuz see, exar kun existed more than 30 years before revan and malak came around, so by the time they met vitiate, he was stronger, by a good deal, than when exar kun was still around physically.

I mean, Vitiate growing to such an extent between Kun's time and the Revan novel doesn't make sense in any context. He's literally going up a tier in 40 years which means over 1000 he should definitely vastly surpass his post-Nathema self which according to Lord Scourge isn't remotely true - Scourge states that "all" of Vitiate's power comes from that ritual. While the "all" is obviously hyperbole, it still clearly indicates that's where the majority of his power comes from, yet you're arguing he went up a tier in 40 years, with him having a thousand to increase overall.

You also failed to address my second point, so I assume that's a concession then.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

November 27th 2019, 5:54 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:It doesn't matter if he was dead or alive at the time. The accolades specify him as being > any Sith that came before or of his time, including Exar.

Vitiate's accolades are all in-universe or are character POVs. Kun's are not.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 5:54 pm
i really dont need to adress anything when my point of him growing for 40 years is obvious, and that ur point against is horrible, so yeah, u keep ur concession. considering the fact that "such an extent" just means above exar kun, and then some more after malak becomes stronger than kun. its really simple, and we have literal statements of vititate growing stronger as simply as time passes.
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 27th 2019, 6:01 pm
The Apprentice wrote:@LadyKulvax

1.My stance on the case does change, like many other opinions, over the course of an entire year. Yes. But not nearly as much as you pretend it did. It's not my fault if there's a plethora of issues with it.

So, essentially a concession. Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 10 1289255181

2.My being 'aggressive' is actually just being tired with hearing the same tired, dead arguments over and over from new faces.

The reason why isn't relevant. You've agreed that you are aggressive, another concession.  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 10 1289255181

Oh and, you're*

Imagine unironically correcting typos I made in a rush on a post I didn't proofread until after it was posted. In fact, I corrected both typos almost immediately after I read it.

3.Yes Bran clowned me so hard he tripped and fell on the sharp end of his own knife when he unwittingly pointed out that he'd only made the debate worse for himself.

Never happened. You, on the other hand, failed to address basically everything he wrote in that discussion.

Hence literally giving up in his last post.

Imagine unironically taking someone being tired of bullshit as a concession.

You children too often take walls of texts as signifiers for winning.

LeGenD should be informed of his many victories, forthwith.

I actually hate walls of text.  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 10 1668617588

4.Oh there would be impacts and it would be positive, just not for you.

Yeah, you'd reveal what a fucking moron you are, if people aren't already aware of it. Unfortunately for you though, making you look stupid isn't worth my time.

5.Excuse me if I've been mistaken for 15 years, but I thought the point of posting in a thread such as this one was to debate the victor.

Yeah, sure, I couldn't care less though, trolling you is so much more fun.

You came in here all high and mighty in the first place with a post designed to do nothing but attack me for having a stance that doesn't fit within your narrative and try your level best to call me out on something that isn't true.

You already conceded above it is true though.  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 10 1668617588

Pretty simply, you went after my personal credibility over tackling the argument at hand.

You never had credibility, to begin with.

6.You're*

I wrote:Imagine unironically correcting typos I made in a rush on a post I didn't proofread until after it was posted. In fact, I corrected both typos almost immediately after I read it.

So you're literally admitting to trolling. In other words you're absolutely useless and a waste of everyone's time.

Leave child, before I humiliate you just as badly as I have everyone else who has tried to argue this cancerous argument.

Oh and FYI, One Big Mob's rants on what it could mean instead of answering my very clear and basic question from the start didn't win him anything and he got more and more passively aggressive with every post he made when he slowly came to the inevitable realisation I was right. But yes, you go took yourself in bed at night thinking you'd do any better or even close.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 6:28 pm
@LadyKulvax

So you're literally admitting to trolling.

More or less, though some of what I said is true.

In other words you're absolutely useless and a waste of everyone's time.

I mean stomping you was pretty entertaining, so no, I don't think it was "a waste of everyone's time."

Leave child, before I humiliate you just as badly as I have everyone else who has tried to argue this cancerous argument.

🇪🇭 You're doing a pretty bad job at destroying me right now, imagine what would happen if I actually took this seriously.

Oh and FYI, One Big Mob's rants on what it could mean instead of answering my very clear and basic question from the start didn't win him anything and he got more and more passively aggressive with every post he made when he slowly came to the inevitable realisation I was right. But yes, you go took yourself in bed at night thinking you'd do any better or even close.

FYI, you still got ragdolled. All of this is a poor attempt at deflecting that fundamental truth. As for the last sentence, no I don't think I'd do anything close to Bran, but that's not really relevant given that he could operate at 1% capacity and still clobber you.

P.S. I accept your concession on all of my previous post.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 27th 2019, 6:36 pm
HP ragdolling
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 6:52 pm
Damn, someone should bring out the Exar Kun comic books. AP is gonna need them after this.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 6:55 pm
tales of the jedi= best star wars comic book from legends, easy.

only the vader canon comes close
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 6:59 pm
Hush, child. We all know Starwanker and the Force Unbridled is the best series of all time.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 7:00 pm
did u just...downtalk the vader comic???????????????????????????????//
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 7:01 pm
Of course. Starwanker is supreme. He makes Vader his bitch with his totally not circumstantial ragdolling feats.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 7:02 pm
Ignoring the false Kun>Vitiate scaling, Kun still smacks down Vader. I wanna see an actual legitimate argument for Vader.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 7:03 pm
better feats, scales above people with other better feats. more techniques at his disposal, stronger, more skilled, much, much, much more experienced
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 7:04 pm
He briefly tested Starwanker before the godly apprentice achieved Buddha level enlightenment and curb stomped him.

Buddha ~ Galen >>> normie Starwanker ~ TFU Vader >>> Exar Kun.
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 27th 2019, 7:06 pm
The Apprentice wrote:@LadyKulvax

So you're literally admitting to trolling.

More or less, though some of what I said is true.

In other words you're absolutely useless and a waste of everyone's time.

I mean stomping you was pretty entertaining, so no, I don't think it was "a waste of everyone's time."

🇪🇭 You're doing a pretty bad job at destroying me right now, imagine what would happen if I actually took this seriously.

FYI, you still got ragdolled. All of this is a poor attempt at deflecting that fundamental truth. As for the last sentence, no I don't think I'd do anything close to Bran, but that's not really relevant given that he could operate at 1% capacity and still clobber you.

P.S. I accept your concession on all of my previous post.

This is literally pathetic trash-talking and blatant misinterpretation. If you have an actual argument to make that isn't 90% a personal attack against me then make it.

I have no interest in a child thumping his chest to make himself feel better.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 7:06 pm
@BreakofDawn Sarcasm doesn't suit you, I'll get back to your post within the coming days. Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 10 228124001
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 7:07 pm
The Apprentice wrote:@BreakofDawn Sarcasm doesn't suit you, I'll get back to your post within the coming days. Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 10 228124001
Gotcha. See you in six years.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 7:08 pm
yall need to chill the fuck out lol expect BOD, he can die for talking shit about tales of the jedi and the vader comic.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 7:09 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:yall need to chill the fuck out lol expect BOD, he can die for talking shit about tales of the jedi and the vader comic.
Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 10 Lm93KRM
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 7:10 pm
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum