Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

So did Luke ever get his X-wing back? Empty So did Luke ever get his X-wing back?

March 26th 2020, 10:43 pm
Apologies for asking these odd questions about Luke, I'm just not that well versed within post ROTJ lore.

But I'm reading on the Wookiee, that Luke's X-wing(AA-589) was stranded on Nirauan and taken by Qom Qae.

So...Luke just left his X-wing and didn't get it back? Or did he?

It seems strange, cause reading on it, he seemed to have a close relationship with that particular X-wing, so much so that he didn't have it get memory wipes for it and the computer systems adopting some of R2's personality.

I don't think Luke would have just up and left his X-wing like that.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

So did Luke ever get his X-wing back? Empty Re: So did Luke ever get his X-wing back?

March 27th 2020, 9:07 am
I never though about this, is it the same X-Wing he flew during ANH?

EDIT: Nevermind just looked it up.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

So did Luke ever get his X-wing back? Empty Re: So did Luke ever get his X-wing back?

March 27th 2020, 1:26 pm
TheNuisanceBird wrote:I never though about this, is it the same X-Wing he flew during ANH?

EDIT: Nevermind just looked it up.

It’s  strange that it would just be stranded and he didn’t go get it back. Unless the Wookiee page hasn’t been updated.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum