Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zenwolf
Zenwolf

So did Luke ever get his X-wing back? Empty So did Luke ever get his X-wing back?

on March 26th 2020, 10:43 pm
Apologies for asking these odd questions about Luke, I'm just not that well versed within post ROTJ lore.

But I'm reading on the Wookiee, that Luke's X-wing(AA-589) was stranded on Nirauan and taken by Qom Qae.

So...Luke just left his X-wing and didn't get it back? Or did he?

It seems strange, cause reading on it, he seemed to have a close relationship with that particular X-wing, so much so that he didn't have it get memory wipes for it and the computer systems adopting some of R2's personality.

I don't think Luke would have just up and left his X-wing like that.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

So did Luke ever get his X-wing back? Empty Re: So did Luke ever get his X-wing back?

on March 27th 2020, 9:07 am
I never though about this, is it the same X-Wing he flew during ANH?

EDIT: Nevermind just looked it up.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf

So did Luke ever get his X-wing back? Empty Re: So did Luke ever get his X-wing back?

on March 27th 2020, 1:26 pm
@TheNuisanceBird wrote:I never though about this, is it the same X-Wing he flew during ANH?

EDIT: Nevermind just looked it up.

It’s ¬†strange that it would just be stranded and he didn’t go get it back. Unless the Wookiee page hasn’t been updated.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum