Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:20 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:chris is the writer of kotor 2 so he can do whatever he wants with his statements in case of tom vietch about the exar kun can beat sidious is contradicted by lore this one in the other hand is not since a fan legitimately ask him to get a answer to that question
Clearly you did not even read my response. And the same Chris has mentioned that he does not compare Force user's powers directly like we do with versus battles. So you take quotes from authors that you like and disregard others? Does not work that way. And it further questions the validity of such quotes from writers. You can't solely base an argument on an author's opinion. 

And you have yet to provide me with an actual argument as to why this "isn't contradicted by lore"
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:23 pm
Avellone designed Nihilus to be below Vader and Revan. Make loads of arguments, it won't change a thing. And even Ancients are scaling above Nihilus. He is just shit and Vader would absolutely demolish him.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:26 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Avellone designed Nihilus to be below Vader and Revan. Make loads of arguments, it won't change a thing. And even Ancients are scaling above Nihilus. He is just shit and Vader would absolutely demolish him.
this end of discussion no need for more arguments avellone>you yes


Last edited by The lord of hunger on June 24th 2020, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:32 pm
@Hellfireunit

You have yet to show me how Nihilus is below Darth Vader and Revan as of Kotor 1 or 2 with your baseless claims and lack of evidence. By then yet again knowing you , you will probably just say "idk" and leave like everytime with no arguments and nothing to provide.

End of discussion indeed.


Last edited by Darth Nihilus on June 24th 2020, 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:33 pm
Good argumemt! Vader wins. But like seriously, Nihilus wins. No argument for Vader has been made. Nihilus has plenty.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:38 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Darth Nihilus convinced me Vader wins, yeah.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:39 pm
@Seturna wrote:Good argumemt! Vader wins. But like seriously, Nihilus wins. No argument for Vader has been made. Nihilus has plenty.
actually there is plenty so no cyborg wins


Last edited by The lord of hunger on June 24th 2020, 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:39 pm
@Darth Nihilus wrote:@Hellfireunit

You have yet to show me how Nihilus is below Darth Vader and Revan as of Kotor 1 or 2 with your baseless claims and lack of evidence. By then yet again knowing you , you will probably just say "idk" and leave like everytime with no arguments and nothing to provide.

End of discussion indeed.

Dude, it is not my problem that you don't take the word of the creator, I don't care about convincing you. Evidence is apparent, unless you find a way to debunk Avellone, I don't give a darn about your blogs or fanboying nature.

And do you really think I comment idk legitimately? Even if I do, it is still better than appreciating one's own work from sock accounts.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:40 pm
hfu ragdolling
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:41 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:
@Seturna wrote:Good argumemt! Vader wins. But like seriously, Nihilus wins. No argument for Vader has been made. Nihilus has plenty.
actually there is plenty so no
I just saw now. Ye
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 4:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Seturna wrote:Good argumemt! Vader wins. But like seriously, Nihilus wins. No argument for Vader has been made. Nihilus has plenty.

There is no argument needed to be made against for a trash like Nihilus. Evidence is apparent.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 5:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Chris Avellones answers in regards to vs. Debating aren't answered in a 1v1 context, he takes into account "what the story desires" and things like strategy. He's said in the past Revan as an example wouldn't just 1v1 Nihilus but find ways to undermine him such as blasting Nihilus ship with a fleet of star ships. 

That being said, Nihilus absolutely crushes...
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 5:20 pm
@The Merchant wrote:Chris Avellones answers in regards to vs. Debating aren't answered in a 1v1 context, he takes into account "what the story desires" and things like strategy. He's said in the past Revan as an example wouldn't just 1v1 Nihilus but find ways to undermine him such as blasting Nihilus ship with a fleet of star ships. 

That being said, Nihilus absolutely crushes...

@Darth Nihilus wrote:Chris has even mentioned in previous answers "I hate to avoid direct/value metric comparisons between Force-users powers, but it's how I write stories, so I tend to follow that pattern myself"

Chris has already mentioned explicitly he doesn't compare users like we do in versus battles. It's already clear  lol.  Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 2829155256
The Merchant
The Merchant

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 5:28 pm
He probably thinks Vader would use the death star to kill Nihilus if anything...
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 5:31 pm
THE MERCHANT
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 5:54 pm
Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 2864379292


Last edited by The lord of hunger on June 25th 2020, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 24th 2020, 6:09 pm
Nice try, The Merchant or whoever you are. First of all, post your evidence. Second, the whole game wanks Ancients above the Sith Triumvirate and others. Can you make a case for Nihilus being any tier above Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd or Tulak Hord? Make sure you accomplish that first, then maybe people may consider Nihilus not being sub Jaden Korr.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 25th 2020, 12:22 am
@HellfireUnit wrote:Nice try, The Merchant or whoever you are. First of all, post your evidence. Second, the whole game wanks Ancients above the Sith Triumvirate and others. Can you make a case for Nihilus being any tier above Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd or Tulak Hord? Make sure you accomplish that first, then maybe people may consider Nihilus not being sub Jaden Korr.

Already been done:

Kreia is comparing/rivaling Nihilus's entity state and not his force power to the ancients. This is exactly mentioned in Kreia’s quote itself:

“I fear he may even rival some of the ancient Sith. He is already more of a force than a living thing, a hole in the Force that threatens to draw everything into it.

Notice how Kreia mentions the 'rival' part and right after says that Nihilus is ‘already’ (relating to what has been previously said; i.e the rivaling) more of an entity than a living thing.


- Going to need evidence of the ancient Sith being below Jaden Korr

- Going to need evidence of Nihilus being below Jaden Korr

- Going to need evidence of Darth Vader (suited) being above the ancient Sith

And your opinion does not dictate the opinion of others or the majority. Claiming everyone else thinks like you is quite funny and hilarious at best. Considering you also have a problem with 'evidence' and have been throwing around baseless claims throughout all this, I have conveniently provided the definition below:

"The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."

Not to mention the fact that your whole 'argument' (if we even call it that) has been entirely debunked and contradicted by Chris's own words himself since he has explicitly stated that he does not directly compare Force user's powers and avoids that pattern himself. You can honestly whine and give a tantrum as much as you like, but the fact still remains that your argument is entirely invalid as per Chris's own words. It's funny how you take Chris's words entirely when he says Vader beats Nihilus but then try to disregard/ignore the fact that he said he does not compare Force users powers directly like we do in versus battles.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 25th 2020, 4:58 am
Vader waves his hands.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 25th 2020, 5:43 am
@Meatpants: Why does Vader beat Nihilus?
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 25th 2020, 5:46 am
@DarthAnt66 wrote:@Meatpants: Why does Vader beat Nihilus?
 Full Powered Nihilus could beat Vader
The Merchant
The Merchant

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 25th 2020, 9:28 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Nice try, The Merchant or whoever you are. First of all, post your evidence. Second, the whole game wanks Ancients above the Sith Triumvirate and others. Can you make a case for Nihilus being any tier above Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd or Tulak Hord? Make sure you accomplish that first, then maybe people may consider Nihilus not being sub Jaden Korr.

What evidence are you asking for? Chris saying that?

https://m.imgur.com/a/cq3M4Nz

Trayas comments regarding Ancient Sith and Nihilus are too vague and we simply don't know by what metric she was comparing them. She states how Nihilus power makes one no longer perceiving the universe as we do and he instead sees "planets and stars" not people and says while the Ancient Sith knew of Nihilus technique they never used it like he did for sake of losing their identity. 

If we take into account everything about the Ancient Sith they had access to dark side superweapons capable of causing stars to go Supernova, had knowledge of elaborate rituals that wipes out all life on a planet, and their meditation spheres gives them the ability to conjure up "invincible" fleets and armies that, for example, allowed Sadow to almost take over the Galaxy in nearly a day. 

It makes more sense Traya is taking into account such things unless you want to argue Nihilus is sub Kressh, same Kressh got killed by a ship ramming into his...
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 26th 2020, 2:59 am
@The Merchant wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:Nice try, The Merchant or whoever you are. First of all, post your evidence. Second, the whole game wanks Ancients above the Sith Triumvirate and others. Can you make a case for Nihilus being any tier above Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd or Tulak Hord? Make sure you accomplish that first, then maybe people may consider Nihilus not being sub Jaden Korr.

What evidence are you asking for? Chris saying that?

https://m.imgur.com/a/cq3M4Nz

Trayas comments regarding Ancient Sith and Nihilus are too vague and we simply don't know by what metric she was comparing them. She states how Nihilus power makes one no longer perceiving the universe as we do and he instead sees "planets and stars" not people and says while the Ancient Sith knew of Nihilus technique they never used it like he did for sake of losing their identity. 

If we take into account everything about the Ancient Sith they had access to dark side superweapons capable of causing stars to go Supernova, had knowledge of elaborate rituals that wipes out all life on a planet, and their meditation spheres gives them the ability to conjure up "invincible" fleets and armies that, for example, allowed Sadow to almost take over the Galaxy in nearly a day. 

It makes more sense Traya is taking into account such things unless you want to argue Nihilus is sub Kressh, same Kressh got killed by a ship ramming into his...

This is exactly what I am talking about regarding Chris's quotes. He does not answer based on Force powers as we do in versus forms but rather based on the 'story' and the 'hero' of the franchise and finding a way to beat the 'bad guys'. I mean he has literally said before that he does not compare  the power of Force users directly and avoids that entirely.

Don't waste your time. He just asks for evidence and ghosts you out when you provide it and ask for his arguments and evidence or simply says 'idk'.

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 1076326320
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 26th 2020, 6:29 am
Are you an actual dumbass Nihilus? You can't even understand why I wrote "idk" in a post. Go ahead and reply to your own blogs with your sock accounts Bourbon and Darth Zanos pathetic feller.

MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

on June 26th 2020, 6:47 am
Let’s not resort to insults please. @HellfireUnit I’m giving you a warning for this.
Sponsored content

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum