Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on March 30th 2020, 7:53 am
The Force Unleashed 2 Novelization wrote:Together they could easily have turned on their creator and overpowered him. Instead they were driven to destroy their own.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on March 30th 2020, 8:26 am
My sense of the relationship is that the Emperor is much more powerful than Vader and that Vader is very much intimidated by him. Vader has dignity, but the Emperor In Jedi really has all the power."


Young Jedi knights: crisis at crystal reef wrote:The three young Jedi walked behind Cilghal as she led them to her waveskimmer.
"Most efficient," Tenel Ka stated again with obvious approval, looking at the Ambassador and her sleek watercraft.
Cilghal crossed the gangplank, boarded the skimmer, and began a safety check. "How does she do it?" Jacen wondered aloud.
"Cilghal is amazing, all right," Zekk agreed, walking across the narrow plank and stepping down into the skimmer. Jacen went next.
The Witness
The Witness

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on March 30th 2020, 8:32 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@Jake wrote:You grab your sabers and attack, but Vader is too powerful. He tosses you away like a rag doll.
thank u for that jake. very nice
Where's that quote from? Cuz for moment I thought holy shit Jake is actually paying respect to Vader? But then I realised it could be referring to KF Vader
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on March 30th 2020, 8:38 am
@The Witness wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@Jake wrote:You grab your sabers and attack, but Vader is too powerful. He tosses you away like a rag doll.
thank u for that jake. very nice
Where's that quote from? Cuz for moment I thought holy shit Jake is actually paying respect to Vader? But then I realised it could be referring to KF Vader
TFU 2 Prima Game Guide
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on March 30th 2020, 9:31 am
"I have been trained in the art of jedi combat by Count Dooku"-General Grievous

"That's good because I trained the jedi who KILLED Count Dooku"-Obi Wan Kenobi

-From the Revenge of the Sith game (Gameboy version)
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on March 30th 2020, 12:50 pm
Well, children love power because children are the powerless. And so their fantasies all center on having power. And who’s more powerful than Darth Vader, you know? And, some, you know, will be attracted to Luke Skywalker because he’s the good guy. But ultimately, we all know that Darth Vader’s more powerful than he is.


from: --https://billmoyers.com/content/mythology-of-star-wars-george-lucas/

"The Sith Lord had grotesquely adapted the Rakatan device to draw energy directly from chained Jedi captives. He replenished his life force from the captives by draining theirs. Malak was nearly unstoppable, but the Republic emerged from that epic conflict victorious, as the Star Forge was eventually destroyed."

―Star Wars Databanks: Darth Malak

The Sith saw no need to take on only young disciples, though they often did. Sometimes the training went smoother with disciples who had lived long enough to grow disillusioned or angry or vengeful. The Jedi, by contrast, were shackled by compassion. Their penchant for showing mercy, for granting forgiveness, for heeding the dictates of conscience, prevented them from giving themselves over to the dark side. From becoming as a force of nature itself, paranormally strong and quick, capable of conjuring Sith lightning, of exteriorizing rage, all without the need for the magic hand passes the Jedi were so fond of employing.
Source: Labyrinth of Evil
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on April 29th 2020, 9:09 am
"Why do you keep asking me to feel what you feel?" Dooku burst out. "I can't do that. I'm not you!"

"No, you're not me. But I know you better than anyone. I've seen more of what's inside you than anyone." Lorian took a step toward him. "I've seen your heart, and I know how empty it is. I've seen your anger, and I know how deep it is. I've seen your ambition, and I know how ruthless it is. And all of that will ultimately destroy you."

_________________
Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Sheev_sig_3
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on April 29th 2020, 9:31 am
Azronger wrote:"Why do you keep asking me to feel what you feel?" Dooku burst out. "I can't do that. I'm not you!"

"No, you're not me. But I know you better than anyone. I've seen more of what's inside you than anyone." Lorian took a step toward him. "I've seen your heart, and I know how empty it is. I've seen your anger, and I know how deep it is. I've seen your ambition, and I know how ruthless it is. And all of that will ultimately destroy you."

Curious Az, we generally have the same taste in SW material are those Legacy if the Jedi series worth the read?
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on April 29th 2020, 9:54 am
"If so powerful you are, why leave?"



"At an end your rule is, and not short enough it was."



A Sith Lord?


And the most rich and complex of them all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6whC21eH54A
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on April 29th 2020, 9:55 am
@NotAA3 wrote:
The Force Unleashed 2 Novelization wrote:Together they could easily have turned on their creator and overpowered him. Instead they were driven to destroy their own.
When even imperfect clones realise how annoying SK is.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on April 29th 2020, 3:50 pm
@BoD wrote:
@NotAA3 wrote:
The Force Unleashed 2 Novelization wrote:Together they could easily have turned on their creator and overpowered him. Instead they were driven to destroy their own.
When even imperfect clones realise how annoying SK is.

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 39523600
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on April 29th 2020, 8:49 pm
"Your sister"
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

on April 29th 2020, 11:16 pm
@The G Canon Purist Yes, completely. The Jedi Apprentice books were my first EU content I consumed when I was around 9, and after coming back to them all these years later, they still hold up well despite being intended for a younger audience. I'd definitely recommend them.

_________________
Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Sheev_sig_3
Sponsored content

Favorite Quotes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum