Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Starkiller vs Darth Maul (melee combat only) Empty Starkiller vs Darth Maul (melee combat only)

February 22nd 2020, 5:36 pm
R1: TFU1 Marek vs TPM Maul
R2: TFU2: Marek vs TCW Maul

Force based physical augmentation is 💯 precent allowed. Explain your reasoning.

Last edited by AlakanSpacewalker on February 23rd 2020, 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To fix a spelling error)
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Starkiller vs Darth Maul (melee combat only) Empty Re: Starkiller vs Darth Maul (melee combat only)

February 22nd 2020, 6:11 pm
Maul
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Starkiller vs Darth Maul (melee combat only) Empty Re: Starkiller vs Darth Maul (melee combat only)

February 22nd 2020, 7:45 pm
Sk is faster, Maul is tougher. Maul is more skilled, Sk is stronger. Maul has more endurance, Sk has greater force reserves.

Great fight each time, SK wins due to speed
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 22nd 2020, 8:17 pm
Not sure about speed. Both Galen and SK were around the same level as TFU 1 and 2 Vader, respectively (though Galen was noted to be faster, it clearly wasn't a huge gap). Maul is definitely stronger and tougher but Galen/SK's reserves are much better. SK is also probably more agile. I'd also say SK is more skilled.

SK should win both rounds in a great fight.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 23rd 2020, 7:53 am
Logically SK wins unless I'm missing something.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 23rd 2020, 8:04 am
ILS wrote:Logically SK wins unless I'm missing something.

What logic is that?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 23rd 2020, 8:05 am
@AlakanSpacewalker What's TFM?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 23rd 2020, 8:08 am
Azronger wrote:
ILS wrote:Logically SK wins unless I'm missing something.

What logic is that?
I just find it hard to believe his dueling abilities would be so deficient compared to his Force power that he would lose to Maul by his prime.

But then he's kind of savant with TK and lightning so maybe that explains it?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 23rd 2020, 8:22 am
He's a TK savant who has trouble controlling his powers. His most ostentatious feats are all the product of chance and/or circumstance. In a duel he was only able to stalemate Vader whose own saber abilities are disproportionately poor compared to his telekinetic powers, indicating Galen's own applicable power in combat is beneath Vader's as well. Of course he gains a boost at the end of the duel due to light side enlightenment but before that he was Vader's equal.

In TFU II he's solidly and clearly inferior to Vader in sabers - and therefore overall power - though.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

February 23rd 2020, 8:46 am
At best they're in the same ballpark as each other in TFUII, which really puts a lock on Starkiller.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 23rd 2020, 9:44 am
Azronger wrote:@AlakanSpacewalker What's TFM?

I mean to right “TPM” which means the Phantom Menace.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

February 23rd 2020, 12:41 pm
Maul has some of the best strength feats in Star Wars and has physically challenged or overpowered other people with incredible strength feats.

I can't see this ending in any other way than Maul slamming the shit out of Starkiller or tearing him apart.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

February 23rd 2020, 1:33 pm
Maul everytime
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

February 23rd 2020, 1:56 pm
Is there any quote for SK being a TK savant?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 23rd 2020, 2:00 pm
DarthAdi wrote:Is there any quote for SK being a TK savant?
In the Prima Game Guide iirc.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 23rd 2020, 6:28 pm
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:Maul everytime

Why
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 23rd 2020, 6:38 pm
AlakanSpacewalker wrote:

Why

TCW Maul >>> S4 Savage >> S4 Maul ~ TPM Maul > Vader << SK.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 23rd 2020, 6:44 pm
Scaling is wrong, SK wins.

Last edited by BoD on February 23rd 2020, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 23rd 2020, 6:45 pm
BoDNot sure about speed. Both Galen and SK were around the same level as TFU 1 and 2 Vader, respectively (though Galen was noted to be faster, it clearly wasn't a huge gap). Maul is definitely stronger and tougher but Galen/SK's reserves are much better. SK is also probably more agile. I'd also say SK is more skilled.SK should win both rounds in a great fight.BoD wrote:Scaling is wrong but yes, Maul wins.
Starkiller vs Darth Maul (melee combat only) 2864379292
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 23rd 2020, 6:47 pm
IG wrote:
AlakanSpacewalker wrote:

Why

TCW Maul >>> S4 Savage >> S4 Maul ~ TPM Maul > Vader << SK.

Imagine believing this
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 23rd 2020, 6:51 pm
Isv wrote:
BoDNot sure about speed. Both Galen and SK were around the same level as TFU 1 and 2 Vader, respectively (though Galen was noted to be faster, it clearly wasn't a huge gap). Maul is definitely stronger and tougher but Galen/SK's reserves are much better. SK is also probably more agile. I'd also say SK is more skilled.SK should win both rounds in a great fight.BoD wrote:Scaling is wrong but yes, Maul wins.
Starkiller vs Darth Maul (melee combat only) 2864379292
Typo.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 23rd 2020, 6:53 pm
@HellfireUnit Give me a valid reason why it’s wrong, your attempts at trolling notwithstanding.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

February 23rd 2020, 7:07 pm
Starkiller wins the first bout, while Maul is definitely skilled, Starkiller's duels against Shaak Ti & Vader impress me more than Maul's attempts against Kenobi, Jinn, Anoon, Darsha? and the like. The biggest advantage this iteration of Starkiller has over Maul is Proxy's training program which has allowed Starkiller become familiar with a wide array of forms.

The second battle is an interesting one, while Maul had no doubt grown substantially over the course of TCW, Starkiller has grown strong as well given, if not strong at the very least much more capable in physical combat. While his growth in skill is certainly up for debate, what is not up for debate is his ability to fend off Vader at the time of TFUII. Circling back to the Proxy point, familiarity might give SK advantage against Maul as well. But i digress.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 23rd 2020, 7:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Imagine being so deluded to think that
> can’t be me
Now Prove that Maul and Savage are above Vader.

Last edited by AlakanSpacewalker on February 23rd 2020, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 23rd 2020, 7:23 pm
AlakanSpacewalker wrote:Prove that Maul and Savage are above Vader.
Resurrection
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum