Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Zenwolf
Zenwolf

So about King Adas.. Empty So about King Adas..

on February 12th 2020, 7:14 pm
So this guy was the Sith'ari and he was around before even the formation of the Galactic Republic, King of Korriban and had the encounter with the Rataka, moving to drive away the invaders.

But something I'm curious about, would King Adas really care about wanting to destroy the Jedi or really care about what later Sith wanted in ruling the galaxy?

Because from what I'm getting at, Adas really just wanted to rule over his people on Korriban. I mean he used the Dark Side, but from his backstory....I never really got the impression he would give a flying crap about wanting to rule the galaxy or dealing with Jedi. 

If anything, the guy was just defending his people from being conquered by the Infinite Empire since they were the ones who invaded Korriban.

So what do you think? Would the Sith'ari have some sort of dealings with the Jedi if he knew of them? Would he want to destroy or just keep to himself and make sure his people thrived?
Azronger
Azronger

So about King Adas.. Empty Re: So about King Adas..

on February 13th 2020, 6:47 am
His existence predates the Jedi Order, but he supposedly exemplified the prehistoric Sith ideal, and the Sith people in general were all about conquest and a rigid caste hierarchy, so I'm guessing he would just have seen the Jedi and the Republic as another civilization to be assimilated into the Sith Empire like Naga Sadow, instead of viewing them as a mutually exclusive philosophical/religious rival like later incarnations of the Sith Order did.

on February 13th 2020, 8:42 am
Yeah, he predates even the first Dark Lords of the Sith like Ajunta Pall and the like.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf

on February 13th 2020, 10:37 am
@Azronger wrote:His existence predates the Jedi Order, but he supposedly exemplified the prehistoric Sith ideal, and the Sith people in general were all about conquest and a rigid caste hierarchy, so I'm guessing he would just have seen the Jedi and the Republic as another civilization to be assimilated into the Sith Empire like Naga Sadow, instead of viewing them as a mutually exclusive philosophical/religious rival like later incarnations of the Sith Order did.

Hm....I dunno, I mean he welcomed the Infinite Empire and learned from them, he only turned against them when they were going to try and conquer him and his people. I think he would only do so against the Jedi and Republic if they tried the same thing. He wasn't the aggressor in that situation.

I kinda wish we got more on him, just to get a better understanding of everything before the Galactic Republic/Jedi Order was even around.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum