Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Qui-Gon Jinn vs King Adas Empty Qui-Gon Jinn vs King Adas

January 10th 2021, 5:20 am
I have heard some debating over this, so I would like to see what the outcome is. Qui-Gon Jinn vs King Adas 1668617588
Primarch
Primarch

Qui-Gon Jinn vs King Adas Empty Re: Qui-Gon Jinn vs King Adas

January 10th 2021, 5:25 am
Was it even Adas’ holocron that overpowered Jinn? I checked Adas’ wookieepedia page and Jedi quest didn’t show up in the appearances section. Jinn wins.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 10th 2021, 5:29 am
King Kopecz wrote:
Was it even Adas’ holocron that overpowered Jinn? I checked Adas’ wookieepedia page and Jedi quest didn’t show up in the appearances section. Jinn wins.
I can't find it either. I though AP might know.
Vengean
Vengean

January 10th 2021, 8:50 am
Qui-Gon immediately anchored himself to the cliff and reached out to the Force to try and stop the fall. But the dark energy in the giant crevasse worked against him. He felt oddly exhausted and had little ability to concentrate.

--

"I don't see anything," Obi-Wan said. His voice sounded strangely hollow, and Qui-Gon wasn't sure if it was because of the chasm, his fall, or because they were so close to the Holocron. The concentration of dark knowledge could tap one's strength. He certainly weakened himself. But the strange hollow feeling also let Qui-Gon know they were on the right track. He felt at once repelled and drawn closer.

--

Qui-Gon's mind reeled. He could feel that they were close to the Holocron. Very close. He tried to focus, to find its location, but the dark side was playing tricks with his mind. It was so near and still beyond his mental vision. There was so much he didn't understand. If Lundi had held the Holocron, where was it now? Did someone else have it? Had he been unable to handle the power?

-Jedi Quest

This is 'an etching of Adas' essence'.

Adas pummels GM Luke let alone Gone Jim
Primarch
Primarch

January 10th 2021, 8:52 am
It never says it's Adas'
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 11th 2021, 7:45 am
Qui-Gon One shots Adas
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 11th 2021, 6:59 pm
Jinn should prevail unless SE has Adas competing with Soa or something crazy.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 11th 2021, 9:09 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Jinn should prevail unless SE has Adas competing with Soa or something crazy.
Wouldn't that be awesome? I have always liked the theories concerning those two.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

January 12th 2021, 4:54 am
Adas wins because of his fights with the rakatans Qui-Gon Jinn vs King Adas 3344068304
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum