Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Examples of lightsaber blitzing/one-shots? Empty Examples of lightsaber blitzing/one-shots?

January 20th 2020, 11:04 pm
What are some examples of blitzing/oneshotting (or very close to one-shotting) a non-random opponent in sabers?

Sidious vs. B-team and Luke vs. Valin Horn come to mind.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Examples of lightsaber blitzing/one-shots? Empty Re: Examples of lightsaber blitzing/one-shots?

January 20th 2020, 11:22 pm
the sidious seemed kinda iffy to me. didnt he not only fool them, but also mess with their mind or something?
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

Examples of lightsaber blitzing/one-shots? Empty Re: Examples of lightsaber blitzing/one-shots?

January 21st 2020, 2:08 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:the sidious seemed kinda iffy to me. didnt he not only fool them, but also mess with their mind or something?
The RotS novel described the Sidious scene in a wildly different manner to what happened in the movie. However, since it is directly contradicted by what's seen on screen, the way Sidious killed the B-Team in the novel is not canon to Legends or Disney Canon. His speed blitz on screen is legit. There might be a source or two out there that imply he clouded the B-Team's senses or something, but nothing that I've seen.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 21st 2020, 4:05 am
Sidious vs. Maul but the former wasn't out to kill.

Krayt vs. Cade
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

January 21st 2020, 4:25 am
Grievous effectively defeated Ahsoka after three swings and a backhand, while still only wielding a single blade. She would've died without clone intervention.

Anakin with Cin Drallig. Anakin 3-4 shots, if I recall. 

Ulic Qel-Droma blitzed Warb Null during their second encounter, after Warb Null had proven himself a match for multiple padawans in their previous encounter. 

I know there are more examples I could probably dig up, but I don't have a ton of free time these days. I'll look for some when I get some time on my hands.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 22nd 2020, 1:21 pm
Luke vs Caedus in Inferno.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 22nd 2020, 1:33 pm
Tresina Lobi vs Alema Rar. The former could bring Alema to her knees with literally two strikes.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 22nd 2020, 1:35 pm
vader facing the first jedi on kessel
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 22nd 2020, 1:37 pm
lol jango fett and trebol hahaha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum