Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 7:39 pm
Maks Leem wrote:Make it 15bby Vader for a close fight
Nah, 15 BBY Vader would still win pretty easily, tbh.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 7:42 pm
make it 19 BBY, to be honest. THAT would make the fight interesting.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 7:45 pm
19 BBY Vader already has feats like the cathedral/labyrinth feat (despite being heavily injured and having willed himself back from the dead about half an hour beforehand).
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 7:59 pm
honestly, only TCW anakin is actually losing to Hett. now THAT would be a good fight.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 8:24 pm
Depends on when you think Vader surpasses ROTS Kenobi because that's the incarnation Hett genuinely contests with.
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 8:35 pm
Why do you put 19 bby Vader over TCW Anakin? That is pretty laughable tbh.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 8:37 pm
laugh all u want then.
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 9:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BreakofDawn wrote:19 BBY Vader already has feats like the cathedral/labyrinth feat (despite being heavily injured and having willed himself back from the dead about half an hour beforehand).

my son your continuation of my legacy bodes well. Use my knowledge I beg you, learn to walk the asthmatic side of the force. Vader is gone, but one day perhaps but only a year from now, his true master, the one who started this brigade himself will return. With my re-emergence I will draw you to my side, and you will act as my Assassin to quell whatever heresy is spoken against our lord, and I will continue our march to glorious salvation. Rest well my young apprentice, our time is nearly at hand
Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 46b890f0ba3fb080c1af46f591841fd9
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 9:33 pm
wtf did i just read
Tondemonai
Tondemonai

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 10:57 pm
Unsure, can easily see Hett winning via his contention with rotS Kenobi (Vader’s slight superior) but his belief that he needed Xoxaan’s training to defeat Vader gives me pause.

Vader
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 11:19 pm
Vader and Sidious. Not just Vader.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 11:34 pm
Vader crushes him like an Ant.
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 11:51 pm
Is the Vader brigade back? What a time we live in.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 19th 2019, 11:57 pm
Oops, thought it read Sharad Hett.

Vader still wins probably.
The Witness
The Witness

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 9:20 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:Vader and Sidious. Not just Vader.
Well is there any indication that Hett thought he could take on Vader alone 1v1?

OT- Vader solidly
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 9:25 am
@The Witness wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:Vader and Sidious. Not just Vader.
Well is there any indication that Hett thought he could take on Vader alone 1v1?

OT- Vader solidly
The almighty Obi-Wan scaling, of course. Despite Obi being weaker than 19 BBY Vader by feats.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 10:27 am
I'll back Vader in both rounds, but it's not an easy fight.
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 10:59 am
BreakofDawn wrote:
@DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Hett scales from Vader based off his performance agsainst Kenobi.
Hett also admits inferiority to Vader. The whole reason he went to Xoxaan for training was because he couldn't beat Vader or Sheev.

"...weapons with which to avenge myself on Vader and Palpatine."

What you're looking for isn't in the text.
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 11:03 am
BreakofDawn wrote:And since we're talking scaling, Vader > Celeste Morne, who was capable of holding off Vong Krayt for a fair bit of time to the point that her loss was described as if it would be a battle of attrition. Vader outright dominated her.

Yes, a more powerful Morne than who faced Vader held off the disintegrating corpse that was Krayt at the time. That much is true, which is why it won't serve as good scaling for Vader.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 11:05 am
@Azronger wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
@DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Hett scales from Vader based off his performance agsainst Kenobi.
Hett also admits inferiority to Vader. The whole reason he went to Xoxaan for training was because he couldn't beat Vader or Sheev.

"...weapons with which to avenge myself on Vader and Palpatine."

What you're looking for isn't in the text.
Considering the amount of time Vader spent away from Sidious at this point (I can name about a dozen situations where he could have attacked Vader when Vader didn't have the protection of his fleets and stormtroopers), Hett had a pretty sizeable period of time in which he could have pursued and taken out Vader, if he were strong enough to do so. He did not, and instead took to learning from Xoxaan instead. Seems pretty indicative that he didn't believe himself strong enough to kill Vader.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 11:06 am
@Azronger wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:And since we're talking scaling, Vader > Celeste Morne, who was capable of holding off Vong Krayt for a fair bit of time to the point that her loss was described as if it would be a battle of attrition. Vader outright dominated her.

Yes, a more powerful Morne than who faced Vader held off the disintegrating corpse that was Krayt at the time. That much is true, which is why it won't serve as good scaling for Vader.
If she were more powerful, she wouldn't have begun losing control multiple times between her fights with Vader and Krayt. When she faced Vader, she was easily able to tap into his power, leaving Muur powerless to stop her. By contrast, by the time she faced Krayt, her and Muur existed as two different beings, to the point that Muur took over her body multiple times. Even taking back control from him was obviously far more difficult than it was before, and I highly doubt it was because a Sith spirit stuck in a talisman with no way to grow beyond possessing another being and taking their power grew more powerful.

If anything, fighting back Muur's influence would have taken a great deal of her strength to do so constantly for about a century, leaving little room for her to grow and evolve as a Force user.


Last edited by BreakofDawn on December 20th 2019, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 11:15 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BreakofDawn wrote:
@Azronger wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
@DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Hett scales from Vader based off his performance agsainst Kenobi.
Hett also admits inferiority to Vader. The whole reason he went to Xoxaan for training was because he couldn't beat Vader or Sheev.

"...weapons with which to avenge myself on Vader and Palpatine."

What you're looking for isn't in the text.
Considering the amount of time Vader spent away from Sidious at this point (I can name about a dozen situations where he could have attacked Vader when Vader didn't have the protection of his fleets and stormtroopers), Hett had a pretty sizeable period of time in which he could have pursued and taken out Vader, if he were strong enough to do so. He did not, and instead took to learning from Xoxaan instead. Seems pretty indicative that he didn't believe himself strong enough to kill Vader.

Hett said he spent time in the tombs so he could kill Vader and the Emperor. That was his reason for staying there for so long. That Vader often left off the Emperor's side isn't germane to Hett's comments (not that Hett could have known that, or Vader's precise power level following Order 66, anyway).

Again, you want something to be true, so you are seeing things in the text that aren't there. Your interpretation simply isn't supported.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 3:26 pm
u guys legit think that kyrat was preparing to fight both vader and sheev? no lol he isnt a genius, but he isnt an sculag either. IF he really wanted to kill vader, he wouldve done so in 19 BBY (vader's weakest point in his career), and we know he didnt, cuz like he said, he wasnt strong enough to do so. even by 17 BBY he was still weaker than kenobi by a good bit, while 18 BBY Vader (a year before the kenobi/hett fight) was already being compared to, and being put above Mace. no way in hell hett is winning this.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 4:04 pm
Gulag
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

on December 20th 2019, 4:45 pm
Maks Leem wrote:Gulag
*Soviet anthem intensifies*
Sponsored content

Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs A'Sharad Hett

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum