Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Exar Kun vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 5 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Tenebrous

December 23rd 2019, 10:24 am
Why would I bother making a case for Tenebrous when I couldn't give a sh*t about him and I have other more important things I could be working on?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 23rd 2019, 12:43 pm
HP is the weakness incarnate

December 23rd 2019, 1:24 pm
At least I don't have Marr > Dooku.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 1:31 pm
Don’t debate something that you don’t ‘care about’ then. It’s that simple.

December 23rd 2019, 1:38 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:Don’t debate something that you don’t ‘care about’ then. It’s that simple.

Well, I do care... about trolling AP. I'm not about to make a legitimate case for Tenebrous when the alternative is so much more fun.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 1:39 pm
So you concede to AP?

December 23rd 2019, 1:41 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:So you concede to AP?

No, you karking laserbrain. In order for me to concede there would need to be a legitimate debate to begin with, but I've been trolling virtually this whole time...

Also, I'm going to continue trolling AP so long as he keeps responding, so really there's no concession either way.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 1:53 pm
Nice, hopping on the AP hate train. This is what you’ve resulted to.. quite sad.

December 23rd 2019, 2:08 pm
I'm not hating on AP though. Finding it fun to troll someone doesn't mean I'm on some crusade against them.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

December 23rd 2019, 7:11 pm
The Apprentice wrote:@LadyKulvax

If by destroyed, you mean Quarian can't tell when a narrator is internal character musing? Interesting.

??? If this point is so easy to address then why didn't you respond to it? You literally ignored his point in your next few responses, leading me to no other conclusion other than the fact that you got destroyed.

You seem to have a knack for linking to my other, far older debates in an attempt to mock rather than actually doing something on your own credit and time.

Linking older debates is so much easier and more fun though.  Exar Kun vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 5 228124001

But this is all besides the point, even if I throw you the benefit of the doubt. The galaxy bubble popping is countered by Kun being literally the cause of a torrent of the dark side. So who gives a kriff?

How is that remotely comparable? Once again, you've gone into absolutely no detail.

BreakofDawn claims that I think Kun scales off of a supernova. Which I obviously don't.

BoD isn't being serious. Moreover, that doesn't mean you weren't being serious in your response to him, in fact, the rest of your post is a legitimate rebuttal. So, according to you, you wrote out a totally legitimate rebuttal, and then outright lied saying you don't think Kun is solar system level to save face against BoD, yet are admitting to it now? That's some suspect insight and really makes me question how I can take anything you say in this discussion seriously.

Kun does have a galactic-scale Force scream(twice), causing a dark side torrent and galactic scale Force senses. Not to mention scaling off of Nihilus who has galactic-scale drain.

So Kun, in a few ways, is indeed galactic scale.

Citation needed for pretty much all of this.

1.Because his point was fvcking cancer. Not once in the novel does it switch to third-person omniscient.

2.It also makes you appear as nothing but a hype man with a strange obsession with my posting history. (Selenial? Is this your sock?)

3.Because causing the dark side to become torrential on a cosmic scale merely with his existence is much more impressive than whatever major effort was undertaken by Tenebrous' master to do whatever he did to counter the light side imbalance.

4.Because me not thinking Kun scales over a supernova and me not thinking Kun is galactic scale in other ways is entirely different. How is this difficult for you to divine?

5.Enjoy:

The Essential Guide to Characters wrote:Nadd offered Kun a way to live, and to repair his broken body: if he embraced the dark side, he would be healed. The betrayal of light was not an easy one for Kun, but the desire to live was stronger. He accepted the dark side, his screams reaching out across the galaxy and creating ripples in the Force.

The New Essential Guide to Characters wrote:Exar Kun let out a tremendous shriek that echoed across the galaxy, calling in despair upon Master Vodo, whom he had abandoned.

The New Essential Guide to Characters wrote:With his mind he reached across the galaxy and detected other users of Sith magic in the Empress Teta system.

Nihilus's galactic scale:

The Essential Atlas wrote:The Sith seemed to have achieved the victory they had long sought. Less than one hundred Jedi, nearly all of them in hiding, survived the Sith's purge. Many citizens took this unimaginable event as proof that the Force had turned malevolent, or that cosmic balance was nothing more than a story for children. Despair was palpable, and many planets offered only halfhearted and ragged defense against Sith attackers. Planets throughout the slice surrendered, and the Sith fed on the psychic misery of a shattered Republic.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 23rd 2019, 8:04 pm
Jake wrote:@The Apprentice This trolling is cringe, everything you've posted has been unbearable so stick to the topic. Instead of waiting for a proper Kun case, make one for Tenebrous.

Not holding my breath.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 23rd 2019, 9:04 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:Nice, hopping on the AP hate train. This is what you’ve resulted to.. quite sad.

I'm sensing a great deal of irony here given as soon as you joined SI and saw people hating on AP you decided it'd be cool if you joined in. Solution: Both of you can stop.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 9:16 pm
@LadyKulvax when have I ever hated on you for the sake of hating on you? I beg to differ DC.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 23rd 2019, 9:19 pm
I mean 90% of the forum bandwagoned so forgive me if my memory is foggy.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 23rd 2019, 9:31 pm
Exar Kun vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 5 1076326320
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 23rd 2019, 9:34 pm
To be fair to you lady kulvax, you are just exceptionally funny to troll, in truth I think you are quite intelligent if a but bias and your tenacity is unmatched. Now back to business.

You are sub mygod101 AP go forge some more quotes you kun penis sucking creature
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 23rd 2019, 9:34 pm
Back on topic, Exar Kun is simply better than Tenebrous in every feat or scaling comparison.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 9:35 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Back on topic, Exar Kun is simply better than Tenebrous in every feat or scaling comparison.
Banite scaling says other wise.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 23rd 2019, 9:37 pm
I literally took every feat Tenebrous can scale off of and showed Kun scales from better. That was a page ago, do keep up.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 23rd 2019, 9:37 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:So to bring this back to topic, would someone care to explain to me what feats Tenebrous has (with proper sources) that are beyond or even equal to what Exar Kun boasts?

Because if it's fortress-sized Force shields, well colour me unimpressed when Thon can contain an entire planetary nexus and all of its spirits by himself with a Wall of Light. He's at best, equal to Vodo or Odan-Urr.

Scaling from the mind control of Lord Kaan? The likes of King Ommin was dominating a planet with dark side power through the boon of Nadd's spirit. A planet that was full of dark side practitioners. Aleema Keto does the same without Nadd's aid on a planet also full of dark siders.

Lehon Temple feat scaling? Tott Doneeta buffetted a super typhoon sized desert storm that could reduce a person to dust on contact due to the heat. He would get one-shotted by Ulic. Who at best was an equal for Vodo, assuming a lot of growth after Coruscant.

The light side bubble popping? Well not only do we have to rely on the third-person limited perspective of characters in the book to believe it ever happened. But Exar Kun is directly attributed to be responsible for a 'torrent' of the dark side that only ended when Kun was taken out:

Exar Kun, Star Wars Databank wrote:Before Vader, before Maul, before Sidious... there was a Dark Lord of the Sith that cast a shadow of terror and destruction across the galaxy. The ancient forces of the Republic and the Jedi banded together to stop the torrent of the dark side, and bring an end to Exar Kun's rule.

There, I've even bumped it for you.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 9:39 pm
Kun << SF Malak < Maul with one saber < Maul with double sabers << Tenebrous

Last edited by EmperorCaedus on December 23rd 2019, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 23rd 2019, 9:41 pm
Well done, you're learning. Kun is indeed >> Malak.  Exar Kun vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 5 1076326320
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 9:42 pm
Check the edit.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four