Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Exar Kun vs Darth Malak Empty Star Forge Malak V Exar Kun

July 31st 2019, 9:56 am
Standard rules.

My opinion: Kun wins.

Exar Kun vs Darth Malak 2829155256
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Exar Kun vs Darth Malak Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Malak

July 31st 2019, 9:57 am
Malak. As I know, he surprassed Kun's power with the amp of SF.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

July 31st 2019, 10:06 am
Malak is undeniably superior.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 10:08 am
Raisins have yet to be provided for why that is the case.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 10:17 am
"Did it provide him with powers far greater than even Exar Kun or Freedon Nadd, or was cybernetic enhancement too simple an explanation?"

There's your answer.
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

July 31st 2019, 12:31 pm
Malak is objectively superior.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 31st 2019, 12:33 pm
I've been toying with the idea the quote may refer to standard Malak as well. The Star Forge amp would just be another boon on top of that.

July 31st 2019, 12:49 pm
Azronger wrote:I've been toying with the idea the quote may refer to standard Malak as well. The Star Forge amp would just be another boon on top of that.

I'm not sure the quote really supports that stance, but there's definitely an argument to be made that base Malak is above Kun anyway due to his superiority to Darth Revan. And regardless, the "Star Forge amp" is a bit of misnomer as it is more akin to the amp Taalon got from the Pool than a nexus amp that is location locked.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 12:53 pm
All trolling aside Malak wins this yeah.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

July 31st 2019, 1:01 pm
NotAA3 wrote:"Did it provide him with powers far greater than even Exar Kun or Freedon Nadd, or was cybernetic enhancement too simple an explanation?"

There's your answer.
That's a question though.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 31st 2019, 1:32 pm
SithSauce wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:"Did it provide him with powers far greater than even Exar Kun or Freedon Nadd, or was cybernetic enhancement too simple an explanation?"

There's your answer.
That's a question though.

People still use that interpretation of the quote? The question is what gave malak powers greater than Exar Kun,the SF or cybernetic enhancement.The question is not whether or not SF malak is more powerful than Kun.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 1:34 pm
Exar Kun vs Darth Malak 3363707401

The question is why Malak possesses powers far greater than Nadd or Kun not whether he does.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

July 31st 2019, 7:05 pm
The quote itself is contradicted in interpretation by its own author, and better yet, is retconned by the Omnibus quote in 2008 which is far newer and far more reliable. Even if that wasn't true, the quote isn't nearly specific enough to cancel out the gargantuan feats gap that exists.

Kun wipes the floor with him.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 7:06 pm
Kun's only shot is esoteric abilities, otherwise Malak plays mop up due to his confirmed superiority in power.
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 31st 2019, 7:09 pm
Nice trolling, at least it would be if it wasn't two years over-done. If this was actually as reliable as it's claimed then four of the best debaters in Star Wars wouldn't have failed in its enterprise.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 7:14 pm
Yes, posting my opinion in a battle thread is trolling. I'm also going to presume the sky is bright pink during the day whilst we're at it. As far as the failures of others are concerned not only did none of them fail but even if they did it's not of importance and has little impact on the quotes validity. Now, while you continue trying to engage people who have more important things to be getting on with I'll be off shit-posting on discord, writing school essays and reflecting on personal issues.

Have fun AP.
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 31st 2019, 7:17 pm
They literally started rage quitting towards the end or refused to counter my posts. Lmfao. Stop pretending you even know what debates I'm talking about.

Star Wars Omnibus: Tales of the Jedi Volume 2 wrote:Nearly four thousand years before the birth of Luke Skywalker, the galaxy faces its greatest threat since the founding of the Republic!

GGWP
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 7:19 pm
Pretty sure they rage quit because you were lowering their IQ with nonsensical gibberish.
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 31st 2019, 7:20 pm
I love how I've cucked you so badly that you go out of your way to insult me.  Exar Kun vs Darth Malak 815462187
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 31st 2019, 7:22 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:They literally started rage quitting towards the end or refused to counter my posts. Lmfao. Stop pretending you even know what debates I'm talking about.

Star Wars Omnibus: Tales of the Jedi Volume 2 wrote:Nearly four thousand years before the birth of Luke Skywalker, the galaxy faces its greatest threat since the founding of the Republic!

GGWP
Is this the whole quote? Because I fail to see how this would apply to threats after Exar Kun
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

July 31st 2019, 7:22 pm
AP ragdolling
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 31st 2019, 7:24 pm
@LadyKulvax It's incredible to me that you still hold to these arguments despite not being able to convince a single soul.

Last edited by NotAA3 on July 31st 2019, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 31st 2019, 7:31 pm
Gᴏᴀᴛ wrote:AP ragdolling
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

July 31st 2019, 7:37 pm
KingofBlades wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:They literally started rage quitting towards the end or refused to counter my posts. Lmfao. Stop pretending you even know what debates I'm talking about.

GGWP
Is this the whole quote? Because I fail to see how this would apply to threats after Exar Kun

Or why "greatest threat" isn't referring to Kun's Brotherhood of the Sith but Kun specifically.
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 31st 2019, 7:38 pm
KingofBlades wrote:

GGWP

Well it's debatably malleable given it clearly sets a larger OOU timeline reference at the start. But no, it means Exar Kun is a bigger threat than the Star Forge and arguably the Emperor given that he existed as of 2008 on SWTOR's website under the original 'The Sith Empire' article.

Though, as I said earlier, it clearly covers the Star Forge, the source of Malak's power growth which is what the web enhancement is referring to with its question.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum