Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shioz
Shioz

SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz) Empty SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz)

November 27th 2019, 8:58 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz) Mycoll15
Rules:

• Darth Vader as in RotJ. Dooku as in RotS. 
  • Canon only.
  • There will be 3 posts from both sides. There are no restrictions on their size.
  • Feats take precedent over directly and indisputably contradicted statements.
Shioz
Shioz

SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz) Empty Re: SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz)

November 27th 2019, 8:58 am
@BreakofDawn should something be corrected or supplemented? Who will write opener first?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz) Empty Re: SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz)

November 27th 2019, 9:02 am
I'd maybe put in a word limit but other than that, looks good. You can go first if you want, going to take a bit for me to write an opener.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 27th 2019, 11:03 am
TAEP
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 27th 2019, 11:25 am
TAEP
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

November 27th 2019, 12:34 pm
This legends right?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 27th 2019, 12:42 pm
DarthSkywalker0 wrote:This legends right?

Strictly Canon.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 1:08 pm
^
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

November 27th 2019, 1:37 pm
TAEP
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 1:39 pm
who's going first?

no hard feelings, i love both of these fuckers, BUT im a permanent vadertard, so i hope u guys understand
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 2:02 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:who's going first?

no hard feelings, i love both of these fuckers, BUT im a permanent vadertard, so i hope u guys understand
I assume Shioz. I've got some stuff to do including an article for my uni so will take me some time to post.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 27th 2019, 4:05 pm
This will be a great debate. Shioz and BoD are both very knowledgable and talented. Can't lie though, I am rooting for Dooku. Good luck to both parties and may it be enjoyable.
Shioz
Shioz

November 28th 2019, 10:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

I. DARTH TYRANUS VS ANAKIN SKYWALKER

At the beginning of RotS, Dooku fought against Anakin and Obi-Wan. When he and Skywalker were left alone, Dooku was defeated in about thirty seconds. That is, Anakin’s overall combat potential, and combat skills in particular, are much higher than that of Dooku, who could not resist him. Ultimate Star Wars refers to Anakin's newly acquired power as the reason for his victory over count. Also, do not forget that KF Vader is much more powerful than Jedi Anakin. Immediately after falling to the dark side, his power increased markedly (link).

SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz) 7o6Zsdh

II. ANAKIN SKYWALKER VS DARTH VADER

Darth Vader, as noted in the novel, became more powerful some time after his failure on Mustafar. His connection with the Force became stronger. In another example, Vader argues that the path of the dark side made him more powerful than Anakin Skywalker was, and now his power continues to increase. We can complain about the fact that Vader points out that Anakin's weakness was in the sentimentality, but the first quote is in any case as concrete as possible. So the early suited Darth Vader > KF Vader.
Lords Of The Sith wrote:Vader completed his meditation and opened his eyes. His pale, flame-savaged face stared back at him from out of the reflective black surface of his pressurized meditation chamber. Without the neural connection to his armor, he was conscious of the stumps of his legs, the ruin of his arm, the perpetual pain in his flesh. He welcomed it. Pain fed his hate, and hate fed his strength. Once, as a Jedi, he had meditated to find peace. Now he meditated to sharpen the edges of his anger.

He stared at his reflection a long time. His injuries had deformed his body, left it a ruin, but they’d perfected his spirit, strengthening his connection to the Force. Suffering had birthed insight.
SS - Darth Tyranus (BreakofDawn) vs Darth Vader (Shioz) EoTnUxd

III. CONCLUSION

Anakin Skywalker on the light side was already much stronger than Dooku.  His power increased significantly after switching to the dark side, and after the failure on Mustafar he became only more powerful.

Darth Vader (14 BBY) > Darth Vader (Operation: Knightfall) > Anakin Skywalker > Darth Tyranus.

So I don’t see Dooku somehow close to Vader. For opener, I decided to limit myself to this simple scaling chain, and most of the remaining arguments will be presented in subsequent posts.

Last edited by Shioz on November 29th 2019, 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Shioz
Shioz

November 28th 2019, 10:49 am
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 28th 2019, 11:14 am
Short but effective. Nice post Shioz.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 28th 2019, 11:45 am
Good opener. Hoping to have mine up within the next week or so.
AlexSerp
AlexSerp

November 28th 2019, 12:20 pm
Solid opener. It's short but clear and understandable. I also do like the logic of reasoning. Can't wait for BoD's response.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 28th 2019, 12:22 pm
Same
Shioz
Shioz

November 28th 2019, 12:25 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Short but effective. Nice post Shioz.

AlexSerp wrote:Solid opener. It's short but clear and understandable. I also do like the logic of reasoning.

BreakofDawn wrote:Good opener.
Thanks.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 28th 2019, 12:27 pm
@AlexSerp: Where’re you from? Don’t recall seeing you SI before.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 28th 2019, 12:28 pm
Short... But it is what it is lol likely better than what I would've done hahaha
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 28th 2019, 12:33 pm
@AlexSerp Welcome to the forum.
AlexSerp
AlexSerp

November 28th 2019, 12:36 pm
@IdrisianGraecus Just an observer from ComicVine who found the SI and decided to register.
@Azronger Thank you.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

November 28th 2019, 6:40 pm
@Shioz simple and efficient opener. Elegant is the term that come to my mind to define it. Well done
Shioz
Shioz

November 29th 2019, 3:47 am
xolthol wrote:@Shioz simple and efficient opener. Elegant is the term that come to my mind to define it. Well done
Thank you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum