Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

How many times have you played KOTOR 1 and 2? Empty How many times have you played KOTOR 1 and 2?

October 6th 2019, 6:57 pm
Curious
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

How many times have you played KOTOR 1 and 2? Empty Re: How many times have you played KOTOR 1 and 2?

October 6th 2019, 7:01 pm
Each like 3 times
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

How many times have you played KOTOR 1 and 2? Empty Re: How many times have you played KOTOR 1 and 2?

October 6th 2019, 7:09 pm
I played both one time each many years ago.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

October 7th 2019, 2:22 am
KotOR I, four times.
KotKR II, I'm just about done with my second playthrough
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

October 7th 2019, 2:34 am
Many times. I've had Kotor since I was 2/3 years old, and Kotor 2 when it came out as well.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

October 7th 2019, 3:36 am
I've played each game twice. Now trying out the restored content mod for KOTOR 2 for the first time

Last edited by SithSauce on October 7th 2019, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

October 7th 2019, 3:49 am
SithSauce wrote:I've played each game twice now. Now trying out the restored content mod for KOTOR 2 for the first time
My first playthrough of KotOR II was vanilla, but my current run has been with the restored content mod. It's such a massive improvement, and I'll exclusively be playing with the mod from now on. Definitely something that game needed.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 7th 2019, 6:50 am
KOTOR II once, and the original around twenty.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 7th 2019, 7:19 am
Kotor 8 times, Kotor 2 5 times
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

October 7th 2019, 7:56 am
Never played either.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 7th 2019, 7:57 am
1 - 4
2 - 2
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 7th 2019, 8:19 am
Deronn_Solo wrote:Never played either.

Bro forget 1 day ban that should be permanent exile worthy
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

October 7th 2019, 9:13 am
*shrugs*

Maybe I should change that, but it's just hard for me to play them old auto-combat based RPG's.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 7th 2019, 12:29 pm
Once. The combat system drove me nuts so I never finished it.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 7th 2019, 12:33 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Once. The combat system drove me nuts so I never finished it.

Insert weakness disgust me
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 7th 2019, 12:34 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:Once. The combat system drove me nuts so I never finished it.

Insert weakness disgust me
I mean it's a boring system that goes against every element of my playstyle so...
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 7th 2019, 12:35 pm
Yeah, KOTOR combat is shit tbh.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 7th 2019, 12:38 pm
Once, long ago.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

October 7th 2019, 12:41 pm
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:[size=34]Yeah, KOTOR combat is shit tbh.[/size]

BreakofDawn wrote:[size=34]Once. The combat system drove me nuts so I never finished it.[/size]
You filthy casuals.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 7th 2019, 12:44 pm
Yo, it is trash let's be real here. KOTOR fanboys can try to justify it as much as they want, but it doesn't change this fact.

How many times have you played KOTOR 1 and 2? 1019854026
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 7th 2019, 12:45 pm
KingofBlades wrote:
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:[size=39]Yeah, KOTOR combat is shit tbh.[/size]

BreakofDawn wrote:[size=39]Once. The combat system drove me nuts so I never finished it.[/size]
You filthy casuals.
How many times have you played KOTOR 1 and 2? Tenor
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

October 7th 2019, 1:06 pm
Yeah the KotOR series deserves credit for its immersive lore, impressive world building, customization and interesting set of characters, but its game play is completely lackluster, imo.

Turn-based/auto game play is a turnoff for me, sans Pokemon and a few FF games, but that's because its fits with the theme [E.I. - we're a Pokemon trainer, and not the actual Pokemon]
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 7th 2019, 1:23 pm
I’ve played both, but only partially.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 7th 2019, 2:03 pm
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:I played both one time each many years ago.

This for me as well, but I should play them again.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

October 7th 2019, 2:50 pm
The combat is easily the weakest part of the games
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum