Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Rank the following KOTOR companions from best to worst Empty Rank the following KOTOR companions from best to worst

September 27th 2019, 4:32 pm
Atton Rand
Bao-Dur
Bastila Shan
Brianna (Handmaiden)
Canderous Ordo (Mandalore the Preserver)
Carth Onasi
G0-T0
Hanharr
HK-47
Jolee Bindo
Juhani
Kreia (Darth Traya)
Mical (Disciple)
Mira
Mission Vao
T3-M4
Visas Marr
Zaalbar
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Rank the following KOTOR companions from best to worst Empty Re: Rank the following KOTOR companions from best to worst

September 27th 2019, 5:51 pm
Best to worst

Kreia
Jolee
Bastila
Juhani
Canderous 
HK-47
Visas
T3-M4
Handmaiden
Zaalbar
Mission
Bao-dur
Atton
Mical

Bottom of the barrel trash

Carth, G0TO and Hanharr
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Rank the following KOTOR companions from best to worst Empty Re: Rank the following KOTOR companions from best to worst

September 27th 2019, 7:07 pm
Kreia, Jolee, HK, Bastila, Canderous, Carth, Atton, Visas, T3, Mission, Handmaiden, Zaalbaar, Juhani, Bao Dur, Mical
, Hanharr, G0T0
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

September 27th 2019, 9:43 pm
Kreia

That is all you need to know.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 28th 2019, 9:32 am
You forgot Trask Ulgo.

Anyway, keep in mind it's been years since I played the games, and I don't recall everyone's personalities or character arcs fully.

1. Kreia (Darth Traya)
2. Jolee Bindo
3. HK-47
4. Canderous Ordo (Mandalore the Preserver)
5. Bastila Shan
6. Carth Onasi
7. Atton Rand
8. Visas Marr
9. Mission Vao
10. Bao-Dur
11. G0-T0
12. Brianna (Handmaiden)
13. Mical (Disciple)
14. Zaalbar
15. T3-M4
16. Mira
17. Hanharr
18. Trask Ulgo
19. Juhani

Level Six
Level Six

September 28th 2019, 9:45 am
Good list Az, though Trask isn't exactly a companion, only a plot device.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

September 28th 2019, 9:51 am
Favorites or best in combat?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 28th 2019, 11:58 am
Cheth wrote:Favorites or best in combat?
Not favorite but best in terms of writing etc.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 12:04 pm
If we’re adding Trask then we might as well add Bao Dur’s droid & the protocol droid you play as on Nar Shaddaa:/
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 12:30 pm
Which protocol droid on Nar Shaddaa.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 12:33 pm
Telos*. Misremembered
MP

September 28th 2019, 12:34 pm
Czerka protocol droid > Kreia
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 28th 2019, 1:30 pm
HK, Canderous, Jolee, Mical, and Atton are the best.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 28th 2019, 2:56 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:If we’re adding Trask then we might as well add Bao Dur’s droid & the protocol droid you play as on Nar Shaddaa:/

The more characters to put over Juhani, the better.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 2:59 pm
She wasn’t that bad, she was annoying, but had a better story arc than Mical.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 2:59 pm
Juhani’s a good character you just have astronomically bad taste Eugene
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 3:05 pm
Eugene? Really?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 4:00 pm
Not you Reginald

September 28th 2019, 4:59 pm
6. Carth Onasi

Nice to see some Carth respect tbh.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 28th 2019, 5:02 pm
Visas Marr is one of the best imo
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 28th 2019, 5:21 pm
Kreia
Jolee Bindo
Bastila Shan
HK-47
Carth Onasi
Mission Vao
Canderous Ordo
Mira
Atton Rand
[size=32]T3-M4[/size]
[size=32]Bao-Dur[/size]
Handmaiden
Disciple
Juhani
Visas Marr
Hanharr
Zaalbar
G0-T0
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 5:53 pm
Carth is such a whiny annoying pain in the ass. Whenever I play the game I actively go out of my way to not select him as a party member unless absolutely forced
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 28th 2019, 5:58 pm
While he is annoying, I found him to be less of a paranoid lunatic, and lore of a clever veteran after the reveal.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 29th 2019, 4:12 am
NotAA3 wrote:
6. Carth Onasi

Nice to see some Carth respect tbh.

I get that some people find his paranoia annoying but I'm not in that camp. I think it's understandable given his past and I found his arc of being able trust people again compelling.

This scene was golden though:

PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 30th 2019, 11:16 am
Carth is a really, really good character with a great arc and development. He's one of only two major characters in the game who doesn't worship at the PC's feet at every opportunity (the other being Vrook Lamar), and they're among the two most hated characters in the game. It just reinforces my theory that most players hate everything that doesn't feed their god-complex in an RPG.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum