Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Underrated/overrated characters on forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: Underrated/overrated characters on forums?

December 3rd 2019, 4:27 pm
What DC said. He presented different perspectives and aspects to almost everyone here.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Underrated/overrated characters on forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: Underrated/overrated characters on forums?

December 3rd 2019, 4:29 pm
It’s not that Jinn himself was raised, but Maul was raised significantly for me, thus Jinn subsequently gets raised as well.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 4:33 pm
ok, but is someone like, gonna elaborate on this, or..?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 3rd 2019, 4:34 pm
Just search for MP's post in blogs section or PM him for the link.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 4:35 pm
MP has a new name though
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 4:36 pm
yeah, i was gonna say, who is MP lol
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 3rd 2019, 4:36 pm
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 4:37 pm
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Damn you beat me to it lol
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

ah ok. ill look for his blog then. thanks tho.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 4:45 pm
I don’t have the link, but I’m sure you’ll find it
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 4:59 pm
i found it. i thought it was something like that. nothing that i didnt already know. albeit, him saying that jinn is the only one who could even fight maul is, quite honestly, retarded. agen kolar stomping vos? much better feat. kit fisto moving too fast for AOTC kenobi to see? much better feat. but hey, opinions and butts, each person has their own.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 3rd 2019, 5:08 pm
That’s legit a paragraph I would write. Are you me in a parallel universe Lorenzo??
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

December 3rd 2019, 5:11 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i found it. i thought it was something like that. nothing that i didnt already know. albeit, him saying that jinn is the only one who could even fight maul is, quite honestly, retarded. agen kolar stomping vos? much better feat. kit fisto moving too fast for AOTC kenobi to see? much better feat. but hey, opinions and butts, each person has their own.

I’m sure you already knew everything in my blog before reading it Underrated/overrated characters on forums? - Page 8 228124001

You’re also wrong. What makes stomping Vos more impressive than matching Maul? And using a sparring session to argue Fisto >> Kenobi is also wrong, especially since both get their asses kicked and perform roughly the same against Ventress at the end of the book.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 5:14 pm
kit fisto defended himself from a full powered sidious my man. thats better than what even TCW maul has.
MP

December 3rd 2019, 5:16 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:kit fisto defended himself from a full powered sidious my man. thats better than what even TCW maul has.

Can you explain this please?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 5:18 pm
u mean why i think that?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 3rd 2019, 5:21 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:kit fisto defended himself from a full powered sidious my man. thats better than what even TCW maul has.

With a Windu who is roughly equal against the Emperor at his side.
MP

December 3rd 2019, 5:24 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:u mean why i think that?

You’re implying Fisto > TCW Maul because Fisto held his saber up in front of him and blocked two strikes from Sidious before being cut down, i.e. getting blitzed.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 3rd 2019, 5:27 pm
Fisto didn't get blitzed though, died only because he was distracted by Anakin's presence IIRC.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 5:29 pm
fisto had a full on serious darth sidious in front of him when it happened, while maul was matching a holding back one, who mightve been playing with him the whole time. i think that fisto is more impressive in this case is all.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 5:30 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:fisto had a full on serious darth sidious in front of him when it happened, while maul was matching a holding back one, who mightve been playing with him the whole time. i think that fisto is more impressive in this case is all.
Evidence? Quotes? Every time you talk out of your ass I’m going to press you for evidence for now on.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 5:35 pm
u do that. 

both of the other two know im right, so its fine. im not talking to u, either way.
MP

December 3rd 2019, 5:37 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:fisto had a full on serious darth sidious in front of him when it happened, while maul was matching a holding back one, who mightve been playing with him the whole time. i think that fisto is more impressive in this case is all.

Yeah, because Sidious 4 years before TPM even happened is a good comparison to ROTS Sidious, right? 

Try again.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 5:40 pm
im talking about TCW, very obviously, but u knew that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum