Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

How Powerful Do These Characters Become? Empty How Powerful Do These Characters Become?

April 3rd 2020, 7:06 pm
Give each of these characters 100 years of uninterrupted study and training in their respective Force discipline, how powerful are they by the end of it?

Exar Kun

Vaylin

Darth Maul

Anakin Skywalker

Galen Marek

Anakin Solo

Cade Skywalker

Can't remember any others. The theme is people who showed gigapotential from a very early age but were cut short. Feel free to add others.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

How Powerful Do These Characters Become? Empty Re: How Powerful Do These Characters Become?

April 3rd 2020, 7:26 pm
ILS wrote:Give each of these characters 100 years of uninterrupted study and training in their respective Force discipline, how powerful are they by the end of it?

Exar Kun

this fucker had good ass potential. Idk if it was Krayt lvl or anything like that, but it was big. Ill go for stronger than prime luke. 100 years is a long ass time people.

Vaylin

this bitch could easily surpass the exar kun above in potential. ill say maybe twice as strong as the supposed prime kun above.

Darth Maul

ngl, this one is kinda hard. he wouldve 100% surpassed sheev imo. imma for prime FOTJ krayt, maybe even higher if the maul wankers do a job on this bitch.

Anakin Skywalker

strongest character in the verse. his growth may not be the greatest or the fastest, but his ceiling is just that high. btw, i mean above EVERY one else.

Galen Marek

implied to have luke lvl potential, plus training since he was a kid, so higher than prime luke.

Anakin Solo

no fucking idea. hope one of the NJO nerds could tell me more on him.

Cade Skywalker

he seems to be pretty high too. higher than krayt, so ill go for galen esc and say above maybe even prime luke.

Can't remember any others. The theme is people who showed gigapotential from a very early age but were cut short. Feel free to add others.

i hope that some of u remember that 100 years is a long time before any of u think that im downplaying or underrating someone here
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

How Powerful Do These Characters Become? Empty Re: How Powerful Do These Characters Become?

April 3rd 2020, 7:36 pm
Exar Kun - No clue.

Vaylin - At least Vitiate level++. 

Darth Maul - Sidious level+.

Anakin Skywalker - Father level.

Galen Marek - Eh, somewhere around TFU Sidious level+.

Anakin Solo - Wasn't he hyped up to have more potential than Luke?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 8:47 pm
Preface:
- there is ordering within tiers
- this list is based on the OT: Give each of these characters 100 years of uninterrupted study and training in their respective Force discipline, how powerful are they by the end of it?

I have excluded characters who:
- characters who exceeded their base potential through other means, (i.e: Tenebrae, Outlander, Sheev, etc) 
- characters whose potential is nigh infinite due to other factors (Darth Nihilus' drain, Kueller feeding on death) 

These characters would not grow as much as they were before, due to being uninterrupted

Tier 10 - The Chosen One

- Anakin Skywalker 

Tier 9 - Highest Echelons of Power (++Luke and Sidious)

- Anakin Solo
- Jacen Solo
- Exar Kun

Tier 8 - Top Tier

- Vaylin
- Kyp Durron
- Galen Marek

Tier 7 - Extremely Powerful

- Cade Skywalker
- Arcann
- Darth Maul
- Savage Opress

I'll add others if I missed any
Geistalt
Geistalt

April 3rd 2020, 11:55 pm
Father Tier:
Anakin Skywalker
maybe Anakin Solo
maybe Luke Skywalker, if he had lived that long (though he'd have to do so through unnatural or dark-sided means)

Son/Daughter (or Oneness Luke/Jacen) Tier:
Ben Skywalker (would've been immediate if he drank from the Font of Power, low on the tier otherwise)
Galen Marek + clones
Jacen Solo (possibly low Father-tier)
maybe Kyp
possibly Vaylin

Luke Tier:
Darth Sidious, if he had lived 100 years longer in his original body or the clones hadn't been sabotaged to die
Exar Kun
maybe Maul, although he's probably capped at Sidious-tier
Cade Skywalker, would probably be higher (Son/Daughter/Oneness-tier) if he cared more about having power or being a moral paragon or Jedi like Luke

Sidious Tier:
Darth Krayt (I may be underestimating him)
Revan
Arcann (probably giving him too much credit)
Savage Opress, assuming Maul's potential exceeds the power Sidious achieved
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 6th 2020, 2:23 pm
exar kun? probably revan levels 
vaylin? vitiate level+
maul? sidious level
anakin? above the father 
galen marek?  tfu 2 sidious level
cade skywalker? above de luke 
anakin solo potentially superior to caedus
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum