Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Primarch
Primarch

Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 Empty Re: Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz

January 11th 2021, 12:39 pm
Tybalt literally no one agreed with you here except Leland. You need to accept you got demolished.
Tybalt
Tybalt

Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 Empty Re: Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz

January 11th 2021, 12:42 pm
KingKopecz wrote:Tybalt literally no one agreed with you here except Leland. You need to accept you got demolished.

I didn't offer any counters to his arguments as I have offered to do an SS instead. He declined the offer.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 11th 2021, 1:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
This new guy got fucking annihilated
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 11th 2021, 1:25 pm
This old guy can't read.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 11th 2021, 1:26 pm
Hello
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 11th 2021, 2:17 pm
@Tybalt
It is honestly okay to fail. Through failure comes learning you know.

Maybe getting raped by Praxis introduces a new era of knowledge for ya. Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 1289255181
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 11th 2021, 2:24 pm
@VictreebelVictr Stop following me from thread to thread and saying ignorant things, buddy. It's not a good look. Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 1289255181
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2021, 2:45 pm
This whole "lol Debater A annihilated/ragdolled" crap really needs to stop. It's not only patronising and egotistical, but it's precisely that kind of language that drives new people away from Star Wars debating. Whilst Prax did generally raise higher quality points and responded to Tybalt's counters more capably than vice versa, that's not an excuse to belittle and taunt the person he's beaten.

Given that most of you are veteran debaters, you should know better than to gang up on a newbie in order to mock him when all he's apparently done is challenge someone more experienced than him.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 11th 2021, 2:51 pm
@BreakofDawn While I disagree that I was beaten - I did not offer any counters as I had already challenged him to an SS on the subject - I do agree that the mocking is pretty cringe. Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 1289255181
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 11th 2021, 3:12 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
KingofBlades wrote:This new guy got fucking annihilated
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 11th 2021, 3:14 pm
Yet more cringe. Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 815462187
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 11th 2021, 3:20 pm
What's cringe is thinking you didn't lose when everyone agrees you got thrashed. Take your L with dignity
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 11th 2021, 5:01 pm
VictreebelVictr wrote:@Tybalt
It is honestly okay to fail. Through failure comes learning you know.

Maybe getting raped by Praxis introduces a new era of knowledge for ya. Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 1289255181
Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 815462187 Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 1289255181
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 11th 2021, 5:56 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:This whole "lol Debater A annihilated/ragdolled" crap really needs to stop. It's not only patronising and egotistical, but it's precisely that kind of language that drives new people away from Star Wars debating. Whilst Prax did generally raise higher quality points and responded to Tybalt's counters more capably than vice versa, that's not an excuse to belittle and taunt the person he's beaten.

Given that most of you are veteran debaters, you should know better than to gang up on a newbie in order to mock him when all he's apparently done is challenge someone more experienced than him.
I totally agree with this. Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz - Page 3 1289255181

I apologize if some of the things I have said to Tybalt were unnecessary, but I think it is a little bit different when he goes around saying stupid stuff like "You lost. Stop debating." It just comes across as super passive-aggressive and rude, so it is hard to treat him nicely even after I have told him to stop saying stuff like that. It generally makes him look bad.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 11th 2021, 6:48 pm
back on topic pls
lelandp23
lelandp23

January 12th 2021, 1:35 pm
KingKopecz wrote:Tybalt literally no one agreed with you here except Leland. You need to accept you got demolished.
the only reason i side with my boy ty is because the opposition has a fucking anime banner.. why would i read through any of your sludge you guys have too much time on your hands np cap
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum