Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

Kit Fisto vs Savage Opress Empty Kit Fisto vs Savage Opress

May 7th 2020, 2:54 pm
Canon. I give it to Fisto
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

Kit Fisto vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Kit Fisto vs Savage Opress

May 7th 2020, 4:13 pm
Well if it's canon only Fisto I may give it to Savage. For Kit it depends if he can take him down before he goes into supa mode.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

May 8th 2020, 4:51 am
Kit Fisto is sorely lacking for canon feats. He performed well enough against Season 1 Grievous, who had already killed dozens, if not hundreds of Jedi. But other than that, he's just chopped up some droids and died after blocking three strikes from Palpatine.

Savage's performance again Palpatibe is arguably more impressive, but Sheev was taking his fight against the B-team much more seriously than he was taking the Maul/Savage fight. 

I just don't know if Fisto's worse performance against a more serious Sidious, coupled with his arguable superiority to S1 Grievius puts him above Savage. 

Savage has way more feats, including holding his own twice against the combined efforts of Obi-Wan and Anakin. His raw strength, durability, and power are also probably going to give Fisto a hard time. In the end, I think I actually have to side with Savage here. Definitely a good fight, though
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 8th 2020, 9:54 am
@Underachiever599

Filoni actually said that Opress put up a better fight against Sidious then any of B Team
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 8th 2020, 10:22 am
SithSauce wrote:@Underachiever599

Filoni actually said that Opress put up a better fight against Sidious then any of B Team

The fact that Filoni said Opress put up a better fight against Sidious than any of the B-team doesn't take into account that Sidious was practically taking the B-team a lot more seriously than Savage.
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

May 8th 2020, 11:31 am
Savage takes the win. Being able to overpower post AotC Dooku in sabers before his prime stands well above any of Fisto's feats.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 8th 2020, 11:45 am
Probably Savage, good enough in sabers to hold out but takes Fisto in Force, giving him the victory
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

May 8th 2020, 1:46 pm
SithSauce wrote:@Underachiever599

Does Filoni ever compare Savage and season 4/5 maul to tpm maul?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 8th 2020, 1:49 pm
He did say that season 4 Maul was having difficulty adapting his legs to his old fighting style, and that he was "recovering" whilst he decided to lean on his political skills after Kenobi and Ventress escaped in Season 4 finale, but didn't make any more comments from what I know.
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

May 8th 2020, 1:56 pm
Latham2000 wrote:He did say that season 4 Maul was having difficulty adapting his legs to his old fighting style, and that he was "recovering" whilst he decided to lean on his political skills after Kenobi and Ventress escaped in Season 4 finale, but didn't make any more comments from what I know.
Hmm, thanks.

Also what’s the exact quote for the savage b team statement?
Gianfi
Gianfi

May 9th 2020, 5:30 am
savage
freethedevil
freethedevil

May 9th 2020, 11:01 am
Savage. Fisto, by his own admission, has no hope of taking grevious on in a straight fight. And given that is his only feat of note, savage wins by default.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 9th 2020, 12:05 pm
Grievous isn't Savage. 

Can see Fisto taking it but he might be overwhelmed by Savage's sheer strength.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 9th 2020, 12:54 pm
xmysticgohanx wrote:
Latham2000 wrote:He did say that season 4 Maul was having difficulty adapting his legs to his old fighting style, and that he was "recovering" whilst he decided to lean on his political skills after Kenobi and Ventress escaped in Season 4 finale, but didn't make any more comments from what I know.
Hmm, thanks.

Also what’s the exact quote for the savage b team statement?

https://youtu.be/EC1L9wgsBZA 1:21
freethedevil
freethedevil

May 9th 2020, 1:35 pm
BoD wrote:Grievous isn't Savage. 

Can see Fisto taking it but he might be overwhelmed by Savage's sheer strength.
I didn't say he was savage. But savage has feats/scaling, while all canon fisto has is grevious. heck, even legends fisto's upper limit is established around early-cw ventress. Oppress stalemated/beat a superior version of that ventress in revival.
Lord Eon
Lord Eon

May 10th 2020, 5:48 pm
Savage
Ash
Ash

May 11th 2020, 7:56 am
Fisto stomps. Savage gets ragdolled by TCW Sidious meanwhile Fisto is sitting above ROTS Windu.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum