Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious  - Page 3 Empty Re: Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious

December 10th 2020, 10:01 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
LOH stop replying to me with emotes, better yet stop crying over your middle grade school tier google doc.
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious  - Page 3 Empty Re: Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious

December 10th 2020, 10:47 pm
Yeah having played it I really don't see what's stopping either Luke or Sheev soloing, albeit in hard won fights.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 10th 2020, 11:05 pm
All-out FOTJ Luke wins with mid diff, given he's canonically so far beyond DE Sheev it's a bit ridiculous. Against reborn Sheev then Tenebrae splits, I guess.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 10th 2020, 11:36 pm
I can reply all i want besides its pitiful you get so enraged by just simple emotes despite being a adult (yet you still act like a kid)

Almost w4ankdestroyer tier you are for sure.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 10th 2020, 11:46 pm
Enraged? Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious  - Page 3 2960029119

I've got screenshots of you screeching like a daemon child about me from others on Discord. Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious  - Page 3 1076326320
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 10th 2020, 11:50 pm
That doesnt dismiss the point you know? And even then
Doesnt quit that your a dick
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 11th 2020, 12:03 am
Was that supposed to be literate?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 12:05 am
I mean i ask You a question how Will You feel if someone deleted your RT that You surely work a shit ton of time.?
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 11th 2020, 12:11 am
I didn't get your docs deleted, lmao. I wasn't even the first person who had the link.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 12:13 am
Prove? Or either a lie?
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 11th 2020, 12:20 am
The only person I linked was Ant, who wouldn't delete it and you were inviting people in and out of your Discord all the time. What did you expect?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 12:22 am
The one that was inviting was EC since he was the mod of the server either way blame him or just bring me evidence You dint did it
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 11th 2020, 12:24 am
How can I prove I didn't delete a file that's deleted? The only person who had the link via me, Ant and maybe Skillz? If the docs were so important why wouldn't you make a backup? What is this, 2001?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 12:26 am
Maybe You should not have link it in the first place since it was just for the Main server
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 11th 2020, 12:39 am
The point being, you and Sel and everyone else accusing me of deleting it are laughably wrong. Why would I want to delete it when I offered to help in supporting the character? Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious  - Page 3 1668617588 You have well-known and active anti-Vader trolls to this day and you wouldn't think it'd be one of them? Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious  - Page 3 1220391476
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

December 11th 2020, 12:46 am
Seriously what is going on with this google docs thing and spamming this thread with it?

LOH if a doc is so important to you then literally just go make a backup next time. It is honestly pretty stupid not to make a backup for a document, which apparently you care so much about and spent a lot of time doing, on a server where many others can access and remove it.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 12:47 am
Who said in the first place You deleted it?
it was your mistake to link it to someone not many people trust this days and giving info that was vital knowing before hand the server is not linked to ant or skillz thats why i'm particularly still stressed about it becuase in case You dint know it was not only My work it was of three people that are not longer here becuase of similar situations that happen beforehand.

Either way this is not place to talk about it and we seriously went off topic.

The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 12:49 am
Darth Nihilus wrote:Seriously what is going on with this google docs thing and spamming this thread with it?

LOH if a doc is so important to you then literally just go make a backup next time. It is honestly pretty stupid not to make a backup for a document, which apparently you care so much about and spent a lot of time doing, on a server where many others can access and remove it.

Well it was done enjoy your thread now
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

December 11th 2020, 1:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Does anyone want my Draay doc?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

December 11th 2020, 1:20 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
I proclaim LoH is the victor
Thij
Thij

December 11th 2020, 2:02 am
Seturna wrote:Does anyone want my Draay doc?
Yes Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious  - Page 3 2668642404
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 11th 2020, 2:03 am
"Vader Doc was weak, I destroyed him"
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 11th 2020, 2:54 am
SnowxElf wrote:I'm afraid not, you need to read the panels in more detail, Leia was already joined with Luke when Luke was dueling Palpatine. This is part of the reason why Luke was defeated by Palpatine in their first round, because he didn't have Leia's aid. Plus, Luke already admitted that he could not defeat Sidious alone. In the Audio drama Leia also speaks about joining her power to Luke before the duel. 

Luke: "Join your Jedi power with mine"
Leia: "I already am, Luke. Haven't you sensed it"

As Leia's intensity continues to unlock unexpected resource's in Luke.

That information is not in the scans of the source which I shared - it is a contradiction if your interpretation of it is correct.

Leia Solo was but a learner back then and if she was sufficient to tip the scales against Palpatine - doesn't bode well for his hype regardless. This does not change the fact that Exar Kun could defeat a relatively superior version of Luke Skywalker with his Sith Sorcery and this in turn creates room for further debate that who else could. Things are not as Black and White in Star Wars as some accolades will have you believe.

SnowxElf wrote:Kun wasn't using Kyp's body to manifest his own powers through Kyp, he was using Kyp's body to mainly manifest Kyp's own power:

Against the full might of Kyp Durron and the forbidden weapons of the long-dead spirit of Exar Kun, even a Jedi Master such as Luke Skywalker could not prevail.
Dark Apprentice

Ultimately, [Exar Kun] has Kyp return to Yavin Four and helps him reclaim the Sun Crusher. He also bolsters Kyp's talents to allow him to defeat Luke and place him in a coma.
Jedi Academy Sourcebook

This is how powerful Kyp could be, in Luke's own words:

There are many factors that lead to Luke loss (he wasn't fighting 100%) Kun also noted that he wasn't as powerful as Luke himself: 

To his surprise, Kun recognizes the leader to be the same man that visited Yavin Four years earlier, more powerful in the force. Too powerful for the moment for Kun to handle.
Jedi Academy Sourcebook

Friend,

Those are all fair points but also philosophical interpretations that detract from the bigger picture:

Valkorion vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious  - Page 3 Screenshot_20201202-082331_Discord

Please keep in mind that Exar Kun's spirit had no clearly established base strength of its own - it needed to draw from the energy of living beings to manifest and manipulate the external environment and Luke's students became the source of this very energy for it while on Yavin 4.

More importantly: Kyp Durron could not defeat Luke on his own - Exar Kun's spirit did the job for him. Luke wasn't lacking in strength (versus Kyp) but in defenses against the Sith Sorcery of Exar Kun which in turn is a pathway to abilities to which conventional counters may or may not exist. Knowledge of various techniques are also lost in time.

This was the situation:

Character (A) versus Character (B) = Character (A) can win.

But Character (C) emerge and employ techniques to fight Character (A) that the latter is unfamiliar with and unable to intercept and is therefore routed in short order.

Do you think it would matter if a much less capable Force-user had joined the attack against Luke? No. Mooks are a liability in any fight.

SnowxElf wrote:As to force spirits helping brand, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be factual and I believe there are other sources that confirm it as well.

You are taking a BELIEF at face value in this case when there is no independent visual corroboration of it. I have mentioned two notable sources which directly credit Jedi Knight Brand for vanquishing Palpatine's essence with his sacrifice.

"Luke…Palpatine will die with me. He will never return. The Force—and all the Jedi who went before us… will make sure of that. Goodbye, my friend." - Brand

RED part = Brand will succeed in killing Palpatine.
BLUE part = Palpatine will never return due to...

That was his BELIEF and it does not suggest active participation of those spirits in a particular battle to destroy Palpatine's essence when Brand vanquished it. Some fans continue to misinterpret that statement to this day in desperation which is unfortunate.

Below are clearly established examples of spirits being actively involved in a particular battle sequence:

1. When Darth Nox defeated Darth Thanaton in a duel - the former's Force ghosts manifested in the battle for all to see although this was by virtue of one of the powerful applications of Sith Sorcery.

2. When a large Strike Team confronted reanimated Revan on Yavin 4, the presence of Revan's spirit could be felt by others and assisted this Strike Team in its mission.

3. When an even bigger Strike Team confronted Valkorion inside Satele's mind, the spirits of Meetra Surik and Revan were actively involved and countless others emerged at the last moment to help turn the tide of this battle because IMMORTALITY was Valkorion's strongest aspect and there was no convenient solution to it.

4. When Luke's students banded together to overcome Exar Kun's spirit, Vodo Siosk-Baas's spirit manifested and assisted them.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on December 11th 2020, 4:58 am; edited 5 times in total
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 11th 2020, 3:39 am
It was both Luke and Vodo's spirits, in fact.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 6:43 am
The one who was stymied by Satele Shan loses.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum