Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

TCW Darth Maul vs TCW Ahsoka Tano (Read OP) Empty TCW Darth Maul vs TCW Ahsoka Tano (Read OP)

May 14th 2020, 12:02 pm
Same settings and conditions as their fight in Season 7, except that S7 Maul is replaced by S5 Revival Maul, who has the elongated velociraptor legs, using only a single blade. This Maul is allowed feats from Legends TCW material too (i.e. Shadow Conspiracy, Sith Hunters and Death Sentence) because that is a lot of where this Maul's feats come from. No Legends TPM or pre-TPM material is allowed though.
freethedevil
freethedevil

TCW Darth Maul vs TCW Ahsoka Tano (Read OP) Empty Re: TCW Darth Maul vs TCW Ahsoka Tano (Read OP)

May 15th 2020, 9:27 am
Could lose, could split, could win. Hard to say since we don't really know how much better he got post season 5
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

TCW Darth Maul vs TCW Ahsoka Tano (Read OP) Empty Re: TCW Darth Maul vs TCW Ahsoka Tano (Read OP)

May 15th 2020, 10:02 am
freethedevil wrote:Could lose, could split, could win. Hard to say since we don't really know how much better he got post season 5

I think Maul's mandalorian legs had a trade-off in comparison to his chicken legs, because these legs had feet with claws that enabled Maul to grab his opponents and pin them down (e.g. Opress). But Filoni did say that Maul's mandalorian legs were better than his previous cybernetic legs because his previous legs diminished his ability to perform acrobatics and martial arts, whereas his mandalorian legs didn't. So the benefits of his mandalorian legs outweigh that trade off (I would compare it to Batman's suit change in Batman Begins to The Dark Knight). Idk if you remember this but Darth Thor showed Filoni's statement to you when you had that CaV with Ant on KMC, two and a half years ago
freethedevil
freethedevil

May 16th 2020, 2:59 am
Latham2000 wrote:
freethedevil wrote:Could lose, could split, could win. Hard to say since we don't really know how much better he got post season 5

I think Maul's mandalorian legs had a trade-off in comparison to his chicken legs, because these legs had feet with claws that enabled Maul to grab his opponents and pin them down (e.g. Opress). But Filoni did say that Maul's mandalorian legs were better than his previous cybernetic legs because his previous legs diminished his ability to perform acrobatics and martial arts, whereas his mandalorian legs didn't. So the benefits of his mandalorian legs outweigh that trade off (I would compare it to Batman's suit change in Batman Begins to The Dark Knight). Idk if you remember this but Darth Thor showed Filoni's statement to you when you had that CaV with Ant on KMC, two and a half years ago
Yep.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum