Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Yoda vs. Darth Maul & Ahsoka Tano Empty Yoda vs. Darth Maul & Ahsoka Tano

April 28th 2020, 3:13 pm
This fight is CANON only. Yoda as of Revenge of the Sith, Darth Maul in his prime, and Ahsoka Tano as of Star Wars Rebels. The fight takes place in the Senate rotunda. Who wins?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Yoda vs. Darth Maul & Ahsoka Tano Empty Re: Yoda vs. Darth Maul & Ahsoka Tano

April 28th 2020, 3:16 pm
Ahsoka solos.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 28th 2020, 4:23 pm
According to Filoni Rebels Ahsoka can match Sidious blow for blow
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 28th 2020, 4:32 pm
Yoda defeats both handily if going all out.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 28th 2020, 4:34 pm
Team and it's not all that close
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

April 28th 2020, 5:50 pm
SithSauce wrote:According to Filoni Rebels Ahsoka can match Sidious blow for blow

I didn't really interpret the quote that way. Filoni was elaborating that the only people who could possibly match Ahsoka were Vader and Palpatine, but that doesn't preclude either of them overmatching her. We even saw quite clearly in the show that Vader is Ahsoka's superior and that Palpatine is far more powerful than Ahsoka.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

April 28th 2020, 6:03 pm
Probably yoda, but i see it as a rather decent fight.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 28th 2020, 6:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ahsoka being inferior to canon Vader isn't anything to be ashamed of because canon Vader is the most powerful Sith during post-RotS era per Fallen Order quote, elevating him above Sheev. Canon Vader has also been described as being Sheev's most powerful Sith apprentice by light years, meaning that he's leagues upon leagues ahead of Maul and Dooku, who would individually get god stomped by Vader in canon. He is also two gaps above Maul and 3 gaps above Dooku per AEYTK list.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 28th 2020, 6:21 pm
That Fallen Order quote is within a databank for the Mantis crew. They haven't encountered Sidious much less know he's Force sensitive.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 28th 2020, 6:41 pm
TheNuisanceBird wrote:That Fallen Order quote is within a databank for the Mantis crew. They haven't encountered Sidious much less know he's Force sensitive.
u are not worthy of the wank.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 28th 2020, 7:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
it really isn't either. the logs are OOU and it's a tactical guide for the enemies of the game about as OOU as you can get. Like I don't mind if you just try to ignore it or say it lasts like a day but like this whole IU mantis crew argument is dishonest.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 28th 2020, 7:12 pm
At the very least the Fallen Order quote puts him above Dooku and Maul
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 28th 2020, 7:38 pm
The G Canon Purist wrote:it really isn't either. the logs are OOU and it's a tactical guide for the enemies of the game about as OOU as you can get. Like I don't mind if you just try to ignore it or say it lasts like a day but like this whole IU mantis crew argument is dishonest.

But then you'd have to say we're supposed to take it literally otherwise and so far in canon I'm not convinced Vader > Sidious. That's something they have to show us not tell us. 

Even going by the films Vader being more powerful than Sidious doesn't make any sense as he needs Luke's help to overthrow him. Even if he didn't need Luke's help there's no reason to as why he wouldn't overthrow Sidious.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 28th 2020, 7:40 pm
SithSauce wrote:At the very least the Fallen Order quote puts him above Dooku and Maul

While Vader > Dooku and Maul in canon is expected and has been said, from what I remember the quote from Fallen Order only applies to post ROTS.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 28th 2020, 9:43 pm
Yoda wins after a decent fight
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

April 28th 2020, 11:56 pm
The duo win for sure, filoni recently said that season 7 tcw maul and Ahsoka “maybe, you know what, could have beat Sidious”. 
https://youtu.be/d_NmvaJyzj0
2:10

To me it sounds like at first he meant maybe but he changed his mind that they could have
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

April 28th 2020, 11:58 pm
TheNuisanceBird wrote:
The G Canon Purist wrote:it really isn't either. the logs are OOU and it's a tactical guide for the enemies of the game about as OOU as you can get. Like I don't mind if you just try to ignore it or say it lasts like a day but like this whole IU mantis crew argument is dishonest.

But then you'd have to say we're supposed to take it literally otherwise and so far in canon I'm not convinced Vader > Sidious. That's something they have to show us not tell us. 

Even going by the films Vader being more powerful than Sidious doesn't make any sense as he needs Luke's help to overthrow him. Even if he didn't need Luke's help there's no reason to as why he wouldn't overthrow Sidious.
Doesn’t Vader in his comic have a vision that he would have beat Sidious if he turned on him? When he was making his lightsaber red. That + the fallen order quote + Ren having the bloodline of the strongest Jedi AND SITH, seal the deal imo
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 29th 2020, 6:47 am
Yoda gets rag dolled continuously.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 29th 2020, 7:03 am
xmysticgohanx wrote:The duo win for sure, filoni recently said that season 7 tcw maul and Ahsoka “maybe, you know what, could have beat Sidious”. 

To me it sounds like at first he meant maybe but he changed his mind that they could have
He was saying it as in Ahsoka's thoughts at the time.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 29th 2020, 12:17 pm
xmysticgohanx wrote:
TheNuisanceBird wrote:

Doesn’t Vader in his comic have a vision that he would have beat Sidious if he turned on him? When he was making his lightsaber red. That + the fallen order quote + Ren having the bloodline of the strongest Jedi AND SITH, seal the deal imo

That's just a vision so we can't take it literally. It's the same as him ragdolling ROTS Kenobi and winning against a younger version of himself in his head. 

For me it comes down to Vader > Sidious not lining up with the films in anyway. 

Where is that stated and what's the exact quote?
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

April 29th 2020, 1:51 pm
BoD wrote:
xmysticgohanx wrote:The duo win for sure, filoni recently said that season 7 tcw maul and Ahsoka “maybe, you know what, could have beat Sidious”. 

He was saying it as in Ahsoka's thoughts at the time.
That doesn’t make any sense. Ahsoka has no idea how strong Sidious is or even who is.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 29th 2020, 5:13 pm
Just because Maul thinks they could take Sidious doesn't mean they can...
Are we forgetting Maul is one of the most arrogant Sith Lords ever?
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

April 29th 2020, 7:09 pm
SithSauce wrote:Just because Maul thinks they could take Sidious doesn't mean they can...
Are we forgetting Maul is one of the most arrogant Sith Lords ever?
Filoni confirms it was definitely possible
freethedevil
freethedevil

April 29th 2020, 11:21 pm
Maul gets fodderized. Ahsoka needs a non-bantha tier teammate
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 30th 2020, 4:49 am
freethedevil wrote:Maul gets fodderized. Ahsoka needs a non-bantha tier teammate

If Maul gets fodderized than Ahsoka does too, as Prime Maul (Rebels S2) is arguably on Prime Ahsoka's level.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum