Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress Empty Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress

February 18th 2020, 11:38 am

Team

Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress 03f1b23214f935f30e2ce2c05baf5d0e

vs...

Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress 5786925-ahsoka_rebels_1
This is Ahsoka as of Twilight of the Apprentice. Standard conditions. Who wins?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress Empty Re: Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress

February 18th 2020, 11:41 am
Ahsoka wins due to plot armor. Otherwise she dies horribly.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress Empty Re: Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress

February 18th 2020, 11:48 am
Lol. Maul solos.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 18th 2020, 12:05 pm
That's a cool OP picture for the bros.

Maul solos. Team destroys her.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 18th 2020, 12:48 pm
Well, if we use Fallen Order scaling, Vader did at least for the duration of that game surpass the Emperor who already clowned the duo, and Ahsoka gave a decent fight to Vader later down the timeline, so I'm betting on her.

Level Three
Level Three

February 18th 2020, 12:49 pm
Azronger wrote:Well, if we use Fallen Order scaling, Vader did at least for the duration of that game surpass the Emperor who already clowned the duo, and Ahsoka gave a decent fight to Vader later down the timeline, so I'm betting on her.

That Fallen Order quote was in universe IIRC.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 18th 2020, 12:53 pm
Proof? And whose perspective?

Level Seven
Level Seven

February 18th 2020, 12:56 pm
IIRC, it's from Cal and Cere's perspective. Alternatively, it's from an in-universe perspective where Sidious wasn't even known to be a Sith outside of a very small circle.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 18th 2020, 12:57 pm
Proof?

Level Seven
Level Seven

February 18th 2020, 12:58 pm
For which part?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 18th 2020, 12:59 pm
Everything you just said.

Level Five
Level Five

February 18th 2020, 1:01 pm
Azronger wrote:Proof?
I'm pretty sure there's like 8 quotes proving it, but I'm not going to post them here
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 18th 2020, 1:04 pm
Don't have the game up in front of me so can't prove the Cere/Cal perspective. I can however prove the bit about no one knowing Sidious was a Sith:

https://youtu.be/yf5nFXhJpaM?t=780

Spec Ops didn't know he was a Sith. If even elite forces didn't know Sidious was a Sith, there's no reason the general public - who didn't even know what a Sith was by this point - would know.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 18th 2020, 1:19 pm
I know no one knew he was a Sith. Now prove it's from a limited IU POV.

Level Seven
Level Seven

February 18th 2020, 1:24 pm
Why do I need to? It's set from a clearly limited narrative POV that covers only one side of SW - Cal and Cere's journey - and AFAIK it doesn't once reference Sidious/Palpatine as a Sith (feel free to prove otherwise, been a while since I played it). It's kind of self-explanatory.

Not to mention that if Vader thought he could kill Sidious, he would have.

Will try and dig up the quotes about it later.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 18th 2020, 1:26 pm
Well you don't need to. I just won't buy into the claim if you don't.

It not referencing Palpatine as a Sith Lord does not mean it does not acknowledge the reality. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. You've just committed the fallacy of appealing to ignorance.

Level Seven
Level Seven

February 18th 2020, 1:35 pm
It's an IU source. Only a few surviving beings (Mas Amedda, Vader, Obi-Wan, Yoda, and potentially Kanan and Ezra) know he's a Sith. If it's written from an IU perspective but separate from them, it's maintaining the mysterious nature of how Sidious came to power (a prominent theme throughout Rebels, the Vader comics, etc).

If you're going to argue it's a valid source despite it abiding by clear IU consistencies, you're going to need to explain why Vader didn't try to kill Sidious within the 5 years between ROTS and FO, why the data entries make no reference to Sheev as a Sith, and why it's not subject to these clear IU consistencies.

Instead of trying to put the burden of proof on me to prove that an IU story theme and central plot point of the canon universe is applicable to a canonical IU perspective, perhaps you'd like to prove why these don't apply to that source when there are countless examples of Sidious being > Vader, including in Lords of the Sith (which occurs around the same time).
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

February 18th 2020, 1:56 pm
@BoD:
You still didn't proved why it is an IU source and why is from a limited POV. There is nothing that sugests that the quote is from Cal's or Cere's perspective. If you want to ignore the quote, fine, but you can't pretend that the quote is IU without any proof. To be clear, i also think the quote is retarted and should be probably ignored but not because of it supposedly being IU.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

February 18th 2020, 2:41 pm
ILS wrote:That's a cool OP picture for the bros.

Maul solos. Team destroys her.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 18th 2020, 7:25 pm
You still didn't proved why it is an IU source and why is from a limited POV. There is nothing that sugests that the quote is from Cal's or Cere's perspective.

Don't have the game up in front of me so can't prove the Cere/Cal perspective.

Already said this. I also said iirc, meaning I can't remember whether it is or isn't.

If you want to ignore the quote, fine, but you can't pretend that the quote is IU without any proof.

It's in a game with contextual information relevant to the game. It's pretty clear it's IU. Unless you have counter evidence for it not being IU, this is pure speculation on something that's pretty clear, just as the SWTOR codex and TFU data entries are IU.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

February 19th 2020, 6:29 am
I wonder why Vader didn't just overthrow the Emperor.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 21st 2020, 5:27 pm
Rebels Maul solostomps, other iterations don’t.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

February 21st 2020, 7:10 pm
IG wrote:Rebels Maul solostomps, other iterations don’t.
How do you come to that conclusion? Rebels Maul couldn't even stomp Ahsoka in Twilight of the Apprentice. They appeared to be fighting evenly.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 21st 2020, 7:36 pm
We honestly can't take much from the Rebels fight. It lasted about 20 seconds. You can however refer to the original story plan, which was changed last minute.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

February 23rd 2020, 4:13 am
good fight
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum