Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Quinlan Vos vs Savage Opress Empty Quinlan Vos vs Savage Opress

April 17th 2020, 8:25 am
S5 Savage fights versions of Vos:

Round 1: Canon DD Vos.

Round 2: Pre-TCW EU Vos.

Besides that, standard SI conditions.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

Quinlan Vos vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Quinlan Vos vs Savage Opress

April 20th 2020, 7:32 pm
Standard TCW Vos gets plastered into the ground in the most goofy way possible. 

DD Vos is almost impossible to gauge because of the ridiculous scaling in that book.

I think it was Sci-Fi Soup that did a video on Legends Vos VS Savage where he barely gave it to Vos. I'm thinking maybe the same. It's definitely the fight of Vos's life.
Gianfi
Gianfi

April 21st 2020, 3:52 am
EU Vos loses. I have savage slightly above any RoTS councilor not named Obi wan, Anakin, Mace or Yoda. Vos at best is on par with some of them, so he loses.

Canon Vos wins solidly. As of the beginning of the novel, he is already ~ Ventress. In a sparring match they had on Dathomir, Vos was able to defeat her in sabers. However it was noticed that despite being a sparring Ventress was actually going for the kill. Not only this, Vos was also poisoned due to a snake’s bite and Dathomir was amping Ventress. To add more weight to Vos>Ventress, Dooku himself during their first duel comments on how Vos is more powerful than her. So Vos in the first part of DD has already surpassed Ventress (whom I consider ~ Savage). Vos kinda proved it by trolling Grevious twice in the first half, the first time by cutting one or two of his hands, the second time by blitzing and kicking him away and making him fall from a roof, despite the fact that Vos was already engaging dooku. Now, all these things happened as I said in the first half of DD. After this, there is a time skip of several months, Vos’s become Dooku’s new disciple and gets stronger. Vos himself says he feels he is stronger and ready to take on Dooku, Tyranus just prior to their second fight comments on how he is “calmer” and sensing “a greater strength”. And as a matter of fact he actually defeated Dooku, so it’s not like Vos was overconfident. I won’t talk about the third duel because I think what I said is enough to prove that Vos may already be stronger than Savage as of the beginning of DD, and by feats he dwarfs him by the end of it. Savage may get pissed off and get and rage amp like against Ventress and Dooku, but Vis takes a solid majority
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum