Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blackymarket
blackymarket

Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress  Empty Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

July 27th 2019, 8:49 am
Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress  Maxresdefault
Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress  4932217-6127364662-maxre

Last edited by blackymarket on July 27th 2019, 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress  Empty Re: Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

July 27th 2019, 10:02 am
Maul solos
Noob Debater of Ryloth
Noob Debater of Ryloth

Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress  Empty Re: Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

July 27th 2019, 10:04 am
Maul can stomp both of them, Savage could almost solo
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

July 27th 2019, 10:14 am
SithSauce wrote:Maul solos
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 27th 2019, 10:41 am
Jedi obliterate tbh
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

July 27th 2019, 11:16 am
Honestly I could see the Jedi winning. Brothers almost got solo'd by Obi Wan.
MP

July 27th 2019, 11:49 am
Confirmed as environmentally hindered.
LOTL

July 27th 2019, 12:10 pm
Obi Wan too was at a horrible position
LOTL

July 27th 2019, 12:15 pm
But the brothers stomp in this case
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

July 27th 2019, 12:41 pm
LOTL wrote:Obi Wan too was at a horrible position
Maul was still getting used to his new legs
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

July 27th 2019, 3:17 pm
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 27th 2019, 5:42 pm
The brothers.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 27th 2019, 9:05 pm
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 27th 2019, 11:25 pm
“Even as Tiin was using his own mastery of the Force to destroy him. And it was with a fierce sense of pride and love that Kolar realized that, despite the odds, Tiin was winning comfortably”—Kolar’s observation of Tiin v Maul
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

July 27th 2019, 11:29 pm
Maul solo-stomps.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

July 30th 2019, 10:32 am
Can go either way but I am leaning towards Jedi Team.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 2:43 pm
DC77 wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 2:52 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Can go either way but I am leaning towards Jedi Team.

Why?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

July 30th 2019, 3:24 pm
The Dragon of Zakuul wrote:

Why?

Due to Shii Cho. Even though Maul is a better combatant, Fisto should be able to hold his own against Maul's double edged saber thanks to his mastery of Form I. In the meantime, IMO Tiin outmatches Opress with the Force. Their strength is comparable (though Savage should be stronger), but Tiin is more experienced. Together with Fisto, They should be able to finish this version of Maul off. My opinion can change by the way. Close match.

Edit: I am assuming the characters are the version of their respective pictures.
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

July 30th 2019, 3:28 pm
I feel this is a very even fight that could likely go either way honestly. If I was forced to pick a side however it would likely be Maul and Savage.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

July 30th 2019, 3:41 pm
Syndiciate wrote:I feel this is a very even fight that could likely go either way honestly. If I was forced to pick a side however it would likely be Maul and Savage.

I agree that this is pretty a close match up. Only reason I think Jedi may win is due to Maul getting used to his physical state and Savage being kind of inferior to the rest.
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

July 30th 2019, 3:52 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Syndiciate wrote:I feel this is a very even fight that could likely go either way honestly. If I was forced to pick a side however it would likely be Maul and Savage.

I agree that this is pretty a close match up. Only reason I think Jedi may win is due to Maul getting used to his physical state and Savage being kind of inferior to the rest.

I can respect that, though I feel Savage's brutality and physical might would be enough to match Tiin considering it has served him well enough in encounters with Council level characters like Adi Gallia and Plo Koon ( the latter of whom was considered one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order's history and did rather well in his encounters with Ventress ). While I think Maul vs Fisto would be close, I end up leaning towards Fisto just based off of Maul's higher end feats and showings.

Last edited by Syndiciate on July 30th 2019, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 4:30 pm
The Jedi have nothing to suggest they can compete with the brothers.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 4:33 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:

Why?

Due to Shii Cho. Even though Maul is a better combatant, Fisto should be able to hold his own against Maul's double edged saber thanks to his mastery of Form I. In the meantime, IMO Tiin outmatches Opress with the Force. Their strength is comparable (though Savage should be stronger), but Tiin is more experienced. Together with Fisto, They should be able to finish this version of Maul off. My opinion can change by the way. Close match.

Edit: I am assuming the characters are the version of their respective pictures.

You have provided me with no feats or accolades to indicate Fisto's Shii Cho will help him hold off a duellist of Maul's caliber nor have you provided any feats or accolades which would lead me to believe Tiin is a greater Force User than Savage.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

July 30th 2019, 5:05 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:

Why?

You have provided me with no feats or accolades to indicate Fisto's Shii Cho will help him hold off a duellist of Maul's caliber nor have you provided any feats or accolades which would lead me to believe Tiin is a greater Force User than Savage.

Dude... You also do not provide any source or feats on your comments. Do I have to turn everything here a respect thread?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum