Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Geistalt
Geistalt

Rank the strongest Zakuul Knights Empty Rank the strongest Zakuul Knights

March 11th 2020, 1:59 am
1. Commander Tassar
2. Vinn Atrius
3. Eternal Champion Zotar / any of the 6 Exarchs stationed on Star Fortresses
10. Sterla
11. Senya Tirall
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Rank the strongest Zakuul Knights Empty Re: Rank the strongest Zakuul Knights

March 11th 2020, 2:32 am
Senya > Exarch > Sterla > Tassar > Vinn.

Senya is easily the most powerful by feats and accolades and gave BoKOTET Outlander (an Arcann level opponent) a decent to good fight.. Senya was wary of the Exarchs and I think I remember one choking pre-training Outlander, so they come second. Horizon Guard were Vaylin's elite and Sterla put up a decent fight post KOTET so she's third. Tassar was a battlefield commander so they're fourth. Vinn was nothing special without Zildrog's power.

Last edited by BoD on March 11th 2020, 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 11th 2020, 2:33 am
Except Vinn was also a Horizon Guard, like Sterla.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 11th 2020, 2:37 am
Geistalt wrote:Except Vinn was also a Horizon Guard, like Sterla.
There are Horizon Guard members who have put up a fight against KOTET ch. 3 Outlander and others he mowed through. Vinn's feats amount to getting shot by Theron, sneaking up on Shan after, and throwing his body. Sterla did okay against post-KOTET Outlander. I might move him up per Horizon Guard scaling, but the Horizon Guards vary in power.
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 11th 2020, 4:03 pm
Sterla was a man, btw

despite the feminine name
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

March 12th 2020, 2:41 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
1. Vinn Atrius (amped) Rank the strongest Zakuul Knights 3344068304
2-9. Exarch's (although it's kind of suspect as to whether some of these guys are actually Exarch's; namely Shernisa Varless and Zotar)
10. Heskal
11. Senya
12. Commander Tassar

Nobody else is really notable enough to rank tbh.

Atrius, when amped, was deemed a legitimate threat to a post-KOTET Outlander:
Rank the strongest Zakuul Knights Unknown

This is in reference to the Exarch's:

I think Heskal's dismantling of Senyain KOTFE Ch. 6 and then proceeding to give the Outlander a drawn-out fight is probably enough to warrant his placement. He could potentially be higher.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tassar was actually higher than I placed her given the types of abilities she has (such as "Ravenous Void" which seems to be similar to the Force Aberration's that Revan can create) as well as her position in the Eternal Empire, but there isn't really anything to justify her being above anyone else on the list tbh. She lost to a post-KOTET Outlander who fought through an entire battalion and a Primal Gargantuan which was capable of oneshotting a squad of Knights before he engaged Tassar. She doesn't have any showings other than that or any combat-related accolades either. How much of a fight she put up is ambiguous so I'm gonna refrain from ranking her higher.

Rank the strongest Zakuul Knights OgnuRLu
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 12th 2020, 1:41 pm
Bear in mind Heskal did blindside her, @praxis. He also had time to gather his power before this confrontation.
Praxis
Praxis

March 12th 2020, 9:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BoD wrote:Bear in mind Heskal did blindside her, @praxis. He also had time to gather his power before this confrontation.

Being blindsided in this scenario is still a mark against Senya since she wasn't able to detect Heskal; even more so if he was indeed gathering his power. He also took her out by just straight up ripping through her defenses (even if they were only partially up) with the Force so hard she was knocked out for the entirety of the fight between Heskal and the Outlander, which seemed to be fairly long. Heskal's showing against the Outlander alone is still more than enough to convince me of him being above Senya, and his dispatching of her is kind of just the icing on the cake.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum