Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest Empty Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest

October 29th 2020, 9:57 am
Title
blackymarket
blackymarket

Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest Empty Re: Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest

October 29th 2020, 12:32 pm
1. Darth NoxLander//Alliance Commander
2. Darth Marr//False Emperor Malgus
3. Darth Jadus (This can be interchangeable with Baras tbh)
4. Darth Baras (With Sel-Makor and Entity AMP)
5. Darth Vengean (I guess an argument can be made of Vengean’s strength if you can make an argument Baras sending the wrath and draagh rather than himself to the confrontation could be a sign of inferiority. Though I do seem to recall there was a political reason why he didn’t go there himself.)
6. Darth Mortis (Can’t remember the source and I may be wrong but I read somewhere Vitiate deemed him a threat though citations will be needed but I’ll give the benefit of the doubt for my memories)
7. Darth Ravage (if you believe that he can defeat Thanaton in single combat like he says he can)
8. Darth Thanaton
9. Darth Ekkage
10. Darth Decimus//Darth Hadra//Darth Acheron//Darth Acina
11. Darth Nyriss
12. Darth Mekhis//Darth Kerrid
13. Darth Xedrix//Darth Vowrawn

14.+ Other council members that I have no evidence of and can’t assume
Vaelias
Vaelias

Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest Empty Re: Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest

October 29th 2020, 3:18 pm

1. Darth Jadus
2. Darth Marr
3. Darth Nox
4. Darth Baras
5. Darth Nyriss
6. Darth Soverus
7. Empress Acina
8. Emperor Vowrawn
9. Darth Mortis
10. Darth Sajar
11. Darth Thanaton
12. Darth Xedrix
13. Darth Vax
14. Darth Mekhis
15. Darth Arho
16. Darth Decimus
17. Darth Karrid
18. Darth Ekkage
19. Darth Shaar
20. Darth Zavakon
21. Darth Ravage
22. Darth Zhorrid
23. Darth Lokess
24. Darth Azamin
25. Darth Arkous
26. Darth Acharon
27. Darth Xarion
28. Darth Krovos
29. Darth Savik
30. Darth Anathel
31. Darth Malora
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 29th 2020, 8:10 pm
I don’t know a lot about TOR chars but I’m pretty sure Xedrix shouldn’t be that high  Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest 2668642404
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 29th 2020, 8:18 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:I don’t know a lot about TOR chars but I’m pretty sure Xedrix shouldn’t be that high  Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest 2668642404

He’s got better feats and accolades than the people below him
I’ve had to rank a lot of them on small feats and shit cos a lot of them don’t have much to go on
blackymarket
blackymarket

October 30th 2020, 1:37 pm
Essentially due to the amount of Council members across Galactic history and the vagueness of 90% of the Dark Council member, any small demonstrations of feats can get you pretty "high" though that doesn't necessarily demonstrate "pretty powerful" until you start talking about top 6ish
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 30th 2020, 4:09 pm
Vaelias wrote:
CuckedCurry wrote:I don’t know a lot about TOR chars but I’m pretty sure Xedrix shouldn’t be that high  Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest 2668642404

I’ve had to rank a lot of them on small feats and shit cos a lot of them don’t have much to go on

Does he really though?
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 30th 2020, 4:14 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Does he really though?

Yeh plus being the oldest he’s gotta be quite knowledgeable, the people below him have hardly anything
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 30th 2020, 4:23 pm
Well sure but he exhausted all his power with one, all-out burst of lightning which only did minor to the newly qualified Scourge. If he’s that high on your list then the rest must absolutely suck, and must be Sors Bandeam level at best
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 30th 2020, 4:38 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Well sure but he exhausted all his power with one, all-out burst of lightning which only did minor to the newly qualified Scourge. If he’s that high on your list then the rest must absolutely suck, and must be Sors Bandeam level at best

True true it’s just there’s not much to go off for the other bit at least he’s got something, I suppose I should move him down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

October 31st 2020, 10:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The Ekkage disrespect in this thread Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest 3037424776

October 31st 2020, 10:55 pm
Ekkage is a puss boy he got slammed easy
Praxis
Praxis

October 31st 2020, 11:17 pm
Vaelias wrote:Ekkage is a puss boy he got slammed easy

The fact that you don't even know Ekkage is a woman makes this statement more amusing.

October 31st 2020, 11:37 pm
Praxis wrote:
Vaelias wrote:Ekkage is a puss boy he got slammed easy

The fact that you don't even know Ekkage is a woman makes this statement more amusing.

Forgot about that LOOOOL but when I hear that name i get flashbacks of having a very embarrassing easy fight
Praxis
Praxis

November 1st 2020, 1:26 am
The Wrath claimed that she was the strongest opponent he had ever faced after he defeated her with the help of Master Timmns, so I would reckon the fight wasn't exactly an easy one.

It should also be noted that the SWTOR Codex states that she is one of the greatest Sith assassins to ever live, which is better than what most of the other Dark Council members have going for them.

Level Four
Level Four

November 1st 2020, 5:07 am
Please delete that horrible sig Praxis
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 1st 2020, 2:34 pm
Praxis wrote:The Wrath claimed that she was the strongest opponent he had ever faced after he defeated her with the help of Master Timmns, so I would reckon the fight wasn't exactly an easy one.

It should also be noted that the SWTOR Codex states that she is one of the greatest Sith assassins to ever live, which is better than what most of the other Dark Council members have going for them.

Didn’t know that I’ve moved her up from 101st to 66th lol May you provide the Quote
Praxis
Praxis

November 1st 2020, 3:07 pm
Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest WLDj7J0

Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest VPFASmW

November 1st 2020, 3:12 pm
Praxis wrote:Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest WLDj7J0

Rank the known Dark Councillor members from strongest to weakest VPFASmW
Thank thee
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum