Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan Empty ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan

March 9th 2020, 4:26 pm
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan Top_fi12

Revan has been voted in as the #10 most powerful Star Wars character.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Palpatine
3. Valkorion
4. Irek Ismaren
5/6. Anakin Skywalker
5/6. Darth Krayt
7. Yoda
8. Darth Plagueis
9. Mace Windu
10. Revan
11. Darish Vol
12. Alliance Commander
13. Vaylin
14. Darth Caedus
15. Kueller

RULES - UPDATE!

The new metric to rank characters will be the extent that Darth Malgus would need an amp to defeat them.

For example, would Darth Malgus (as of the novel Deceived) need a greater boost in raw Force potency—which, for both the purposes of this tournament and within the lore, simply amplifies all abilities proportionate to their former levels—to defeat Yoda or UnuThul? Remember that this tournament aims to rank characters based on their overall combative threat level, NOT their raw Force potency. All characters will operate at their peak actualized iterations barring circumstantial or momentary amps. While everyone will fight in-character—meaning Yoda will not be bloodlusted—they will be aiming to kill Malgus as quickly and efficiently as possible with nothing held back.

If you have not already, please open the spoiler boxes to read the guidelines and banned characters for the tournament.

GUIDELINES

Spoiler:

BANNED CHARACTERS

Spoiler:
[hideedit]

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on June 17th 2020, 8:32 pm; edited 8 times in total
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan

March 9th 2020, 4:27 pm
I vote Darth Caedus
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan

March 9th 2020, 4:28 pm
Gethzerion, I will post a case.

Edit: Case is up, here is the link

Last edited by KelDorianUnit on March 10th 2020, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 9th 2020, 4:28 pm
Vol.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 9th 2020, 4:33 pm
Imm go with caedus.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

March 9th 2020, 4:34 pm
Darish Vol
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 9th 2020, 4:35 pm
Caedus is still the likely victor in my eyes, but some others I may vote for are Vol, Kun, Hidden One, and Revan.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 9th 2020, 4:36 pm
Throwing my vote down for the Outlander. Case will be coming soon.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 9th 2020, 4:39 pm
Starkiller. I hope to be able to offer up responses in this part of the tournament, as my schedule should have cleared up by this weekend.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 9th 2020, 4:41 pm
Darth Tenebrous for now.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan Sheev_sig_3
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 9th 2020, 4:45 pm
Some candidates I'm considering include:

Tenebrous, Joruus C'Baoth, Gethzerion, Hidden One, Darish Vol, Darth Wyyrlok III

I'll vote for whoever gets the most votes from them. If I get time I'll throw up a case for Wyyrlok-sama.
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

March 9th 2020, 4:46 pm
The Godlander
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Volfe karkko
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

This round is Revan's turn.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 9th 2020, 4:48 pm
ILS wrote:Some candidates I'm considering include:

Tenebrous, Joruus C'Baoth, Gethzerion, Hidden One, Darish Vol, Darth Wyyrlok III

I'll vote for whoever gets the most votes from them. If I get time I'll throw up a case for Wyyrlok-sama.

Join the Geth brigade ILS, we have hot Nightsisters.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

March 9th 2020, 4:51 pm
Vol has the strongest case, so I think I’ll go with him.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

March 9th 2020, 4:59 pm
Revan wins. I'll be posting arguments for him throughout the week.
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 9th 2020, 6:00 pm
The Hero of Tython.
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 9th 2020, 6:01 pm
You know what? I might change my mind to Revan, considering he took Satele's lightsaber to the face and remained unscathed.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 9th 2020, 6:03 pm
Geistalt wrote:You know what? I might change my mind to Revan, considering he took Satele's lightsaber to the face and remained unscathed.

In that case I'll go with Boba Fett, considering he has a full suit of beskar instead of just a mask which might not even be beskar to begin with.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan Sheev_sig_3
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 9th 2020, 6:05 pm
Except Revan's face was exposed.

Edit: shieet; he had his mask on in the trailer. That makes it way less impressive.

That vid of it Ant uploaded is misleading out of context.

IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 9th 2020, 6:24 pm
Geistalt wrote:Except Revan's face was exposed.

Edit: shieet; he had his mask on in the trailer. That makes it way less impressive.

That vid of it Ant uploaded is misleading out of context.

Well the top fifteen tourney round 8 has ant elaborating on how Revan can do this without his mask too, if you wanted to read it.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

March 9th 2020, 6:32 pm
@Geistalt

- My gif actually shows Revan is wearing his mask. You just missed it. That's not misleading.
- The lightsaber hits Revan's neck, not his mask.
- Even if it did hit Revan's mask, there's no indication it's beskar. The only description of it is just "metal."

But, yes, there's significant evidence that Revan can do this even without the trailer feat, as I outlined in thread #8. ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan 1289255181
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 9th 2020, 6:35 pm
It's the mask he picked up from the Mandalorian woman who died with the Cathar.

I don't see why it would be something other than beskar.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 9th 2020, 6:41 pm
> Revan tanked a hit to the face from a lightsaber.
> Revan struggling to deal with Satele by herself.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan 3344068304
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum