Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Which of these Palpatine feats can KF Vader replicate? Empty Which of these Palpatine feats can KF Vader replicate?

September 6th 2019, 11:19 pm
KF Vader gets the same context, but cannot increase his power.

Byss
Lusankya (assume only TP)
Lusankya (assume TP + TK)
Pushing Yoda's tutanimus to its limits
Tanking Galen Marek's suicide blast
Unbalancing the Force (w/a duplicate of himself instead of Plagueis)
Blitzing the B-team
Destroying Maul and Opress (as easily as Sidious did)
Defeating and TP'ing DE Luke
Creating Force Storms in the same timeframe
Bringing ESB Vader to his knees from across the galaxy

Which of these Palpatine feats can KF Vader replicate? Empty Re: Which of these Palpatine feats can KF Vader replicate?

September 7th 2019, 6:40 am
Byss - No evidence KF Vader can use drain with the same efficiency as Sidious.

Lusankya (assume only TP) - Doesn't really have any TP feats to his name on the same level as Sidious's, so I'd honestly say no.

Lusankya (assume TP + TK) - If we assume Sidious really did TK the Lusankya then KF Vader can definitely replicate the TK part (though I don't think he can replicate the TP part for the reasons given above.). However, if Sidious didn't TK it, I don't think KF Vader has the feats to say he can.

Pushing Yoda's tutanimus to its limits - Once again, no evidence to suggest Anakin can use Force Lightning with the same efficiency as Sidious. Though, if we made it a TK clash I could see KF Vader overwhelming Yoda.

Tanking Galen Marek's suicide blast - No.

Unbalancing the Force (w/a duplicate of himself instead of Plagueis) - Maybe. Given that the feat was willpower-based I can see him replicating it.

Blitzing the B-team - One ups Sidious. Fisto doesn't block a single strike.

Destroying Maul and Opress (as easily as Sidious did) - Does it with more efficiency than Sidious.

Defeating and TP'ing DE Luke - No. See other TP feats for reasons.

Creating Force Storms in the same timeframe - No.

Bringing ESB Vader to his knees from across the galaxy - No.

Last edited by NotAA3 on September 8th 2019, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Which of these Palpatine feats can KF Vader replicate? Empty Re: Which of these Palpatine feats can KF Vader replicate?

September 8th 2019, 5:41 am
Byss - no, lacks mastery
Lusankya (assume only TP) - probably not, lacks mastery
Lusankya (assume TP + TK) - probably not, lacks mastery and might just not be powerful enough
Pushing Yoda's tutanimus to its limits - probably not, I don't think his lightning would be as potent as Sidious's
Tanking Galen Marek's suicide blast - probably not, I think TFU Sidious is more powerful, but he could probably survive it
Unbalancing the Force (w/a duplicate of himself instead of Plagueis) - not sure
Blitzing the B-team - yeah, he could do it
Destroying Maul and Opress (as easily as Sidious did) - he would trash them, not sure if as easily
Defeating and TP'ing DE Luke - I think he'd beat mid-DE Luke, don't think he could TP him
Creating Force Storms in the same timeframe - no, lacks mastery or power
Bringing ESB Vader to his knees from across the galaxy - no, lacks mastery
Shioz
Shioz

September 8th 2019, 7:33 am
Byss - Maybe.
Lusankya (assume only TP) - I think it’s in his power, but not sure if he has enough TP skills.
Lusankya (assume TP + TK) - Yes.
Pushing Yoda's tutanimus to its limits - If he possessed Force lightning, I think he could.
Tanking Galen Marek's suicide blast - No.
Unbalancing the Force (w/a duplicate of himself instead of Plagueis) - He could, possessing the necessary knowledge for this.
Blitzing the B-team - Yes.
Destroying Maul and Opress (as easily as Sidious did) - Yes.
Defeating and TP'ing DE Luke - No.
Creating Force Storms in the same timeframe - Palpatine's followers could create a storm with limited control.  I think if Anakin had the same knowledge, he could have repeated it.
Bringing ESB Vader to his knees from across the galaxy - No.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 8th 2019, 9:59 am
NotAA3 wrote:Tanking Marek's suicide blast - No.

Blitzing the B-team - One ups Sidious. Fisto doesn't block a single strike

🇪🇭
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 8th 2019, 6:31 pm
Byss = No evidence he can use drain.
Lusankya (assume only TP) = Has the power, lacks the training.
Lusankya (assume TP + TK) = Yes.
Pushing Yoda's tutanimus to its limits = Not to its very limits but close enough (assuming he had the training).
Tanking Galen Marek's suicide blast = Yes.
Unbalancing the Force (w/a duplicate of himself instead of Plagueis) = Yes, easily. In some ways this is beyond power. His mere presence in the Force as the Chosen One would have this effect.
Blitzing the B-team = Sidious did it while they were off-guard but yes, he can.
Destroying Maul and Opress (as easily as Sidious did) = Yep.
Defeating and TP'ing DE Luke = Can defeat him, can't TP him.
Creating Force Storms in the same timeframe = Nope. 
Bringing ESB Vader to his knees from across the galaxy = Eh, maybe. Unlikely.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum