Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kyle Katarn vs ESB Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyle Katarn vs ESB Darth Vader

September 1st 2019, 12:13 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
 BreakofDawn wrote:How powerful is Luke at this point as compared to ROTJ? Has he actually grown in power by any notable margin?
Yeah he has, based on several quotes: 

Sidious: You’ve grown very strong in the Force since last we met...
Source: Dark Empire #2

The Jedi Master looked at me and I felt electricity run through his blue-eyed gaze.
When we had met before I had felt power in him, but now, after his experiences with the Emperor Reborn, his power had been redoubled.Physically he looked a bit haggard and worn, with the flesh around his eyes having tightened and wrinkles appearing at their corners. I knew we were the same age chronologically, but in experience he far surpassed me.

Source: I, Jedi

Take into account that JO takes places in 12 aby while DE in 12 aby. There’s even a statement wherein Luke says he’s grown even stronger after Exar Kun was defeated but I don’t have it with me atm. 

Cheers.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kyle Katarn vs ESB Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyle Katarn vs ESB Darth Vader

September 1st 2019, 12:46 pm
Vader.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 1st 2019, 7:33 pm
Vader.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

September 1st 2019, 7:58 pm
Desann even with the amp is sub Jerec and Vader.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum