Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LOTL

Ranking characters on the Banite scale Empty Ranking characters on the Banite scale

April 25th 2019, 3:24 am
So, how would you rank a Jedi/Sith on the Banite scale? Note that this only applies to Jedi/Sith better than Bane in your opinion. For example, I view Dooku as higher than Bane, and being able to give the likes of Tenebrous a decent fight, so around 25. This is just an example, not my actual ranking on him.

Likewise, Plagueis himself is 29, Sidious has to be 30. Yoda obviously is 30, Mace around 29 etc.

To all those citing ambiguity, obviously the ambiguity is acknowledged. Obviously we don't know the exact scale on how the Master/apprentice dynamic works yet I still am initiating this because that is what we are here to do, to discuss things. Consider a small or moderate growth by each generation, just to simplify things
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Ranking characters on the Banite scale Empty Re: Ranking characters on the Banite scale

April 25th 2019, 3:44 am
Sidious is 31, Plagueis is 30. At least that's how I interpret the quote.
LOTL

Ranking characters on the Banite scale Empty Re: Ranking characters on the Banite scale

April 25th 2019, 5:50 am
Give your rankings then
FreedonNadd
FreedonNadd

April 25th 2019, 10:58 am
Assuming there was a growth.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

April 25th 2019, 10:14 pm
LOTL wrote:Give your rankings then

No idea honestly.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

April 27th 2019, 9:52 am
On further consideration, I may have the likes of TCW Maul around Tenebrous' Master.
LOTL

April 28th 2019, 3:13 am
These ones

-Revan

-Vitiate

-HoT

-Jorus C'baoth

-Dooku

-Kenobi

-Krayt
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

April 28th 2019, 6:32 am
LOTL wrote:These ones

-Revan

-Vitiate

-HoT

-Jorus C'baoth

-Dooku

-Kenobi

-Krayt

No idea, except that Dooku, Kenobi and Vitiate are in the upper echelons, and Reborn Krayt is probably above RotS Sheev.
Valkorion
Valkorion

April 30th 2019, 10:53 am
LOTL wrote:-Revan

near plagueis

-Vitiate

near TPM sheev

-HoT

tbh might not be above bane

-Jorus C'baoth

dunno

-Dooku

-Kenobi

-Krayt

plagueis?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum