Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Rank these hypothetical/unknown characters Empty Rank these hypothetical/unknown characters

August 28th 2019, 12:03 am
Prime Yoda
Full potential Obi Wan
Full potential suited Vader
Jedi Dooku
Yaddle
Dark Side peak Luke
pre-Nathema Vitiate
LOTL

Rank these hypothetical/unknown characters Empty Re: Rank these hypothetical/unknown characters

August 28th 2019, 12:52 am
1. Pretty powerful. He has a potential higher than Mace and if Mace is matching Sidious in his early fifties it is grounds for them having comparable potential. It is hard to quantify exactly the extent though.

2. Again, immensely powerful. I am going to elaborate since his potential is pretty underrated by many

This is Obi Wan near ROTS managing to effectively tap into the power of the dark side:

Rank these hypothetical/unknown characters Image0

His fall to the dark side is sensed by Yoda( presumably across the galaxy) and shakes Yoda to the very core. To such an extent that Yoda feels it is necessary to send a strike team of Mace, Yoda and Ahsoka to take him down

Then you have Luke's musings that his potential is higher than Kyp Durron's potential. Couple that with the fact that all it takes is a rage amp for him to battle Maul pretty solidly( even with the rage amp, Maul is still confirmed to be using more of his power, since his "frenzy" surpasses Obi Wan's determination) in TPM, despite the monumental differences in training, knowledge, dark side exposure etc. Obviously the most important facet is that he is roughly Dooku level by ROTS( you can argue he is noticeably inferior, but I feel they are roughly equal, but it doesn't matter in any case since both are pretty great) in spite of having the following barriers

1. He is a 37/38 year old light sider compared to Dooku being an 83 year old dark sider

2. Greatness is never his ambition, in contrast to Dooku being power hungry throughout his life

3. He doesn't have access to esoteric knowledge, in comparison to Dooku studying Sith Holocrons even by being a Jedi and then being introduced to "realms of power beyond his wildest fantasies" through Sidious

Then you have him "mastering the Jedi fundamentals" that are taught to Initiates by the age of 2 that I feel is pretty insane considering the mind of a toddler. You have Yoda sensing his force aura as an infant, and immediately being drawn to him throughout his life. Of course you have him being among the best in the Jedi Order as a teenager, as a padawan etc.

There are so many factors and all of them point to his full potential being pretty insane.

3. No idea

4. He is significantly inferior to Sith Dooku. I have him pretty firmly inferior to peak Maul, but above TPM Maul

5. No idea

6. If Luke's potential is anywhere near Anakin's potential( I think it is possible) then probably peak Abeloth level

7. So Amped Novel Vitiate>>>Normal Novel Vitiate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Post Nathema Vitiate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pre Nathema Vitiate

Vastly inferior to Revan seems likely. Maybe Ragnos level?

Last edited by LOTL on August 28th 2019, 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
LOTL

Rank these hypothetical/unknown characters Empty Re: Rank these hypothetical/unknown characters

August 28th 2019, 1:01 am
So I guess

Peak Luke>Prime Yoda>Full Potential Kenobi>Jedi Dooku>Pre Nathema Vitiate>Yaddle(maybe)

No clue on FP Vader
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 28th 2019, 5:14 am
Peak Luke > prime Yoda >/= FP suited Vader > FP Obi-Wan > Jedi Dooku > Yaddle.

FP suited Vader might have lost power, but Sidious still believed that if he reached his peak he'd potentially be able to take Sidious. 

Obi-Wan is massively underrated. He lags behind the likes of Dooku because he's never sought power. He also devoted more of his time towards sabers than the Force. His full power would be pretty damn powerful.

Prime Yoda is hard to place. If it's DS Yoda he'd be a rival of Luke.

Pre-Nathema Vitiate could snap a fully fledged Sith lord's neck at 10 (a Sith who was the leader of Medriass at that).
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 28th 2019, 5:18 am
LOTL wrote:6. If Luke's potential is anywhere near Anakin's potential( I think it is possible) then probably peak Abeloth level

George Lucas kinda confirmed Luke and Anakin have the same potential.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 28th 2019, 5:27 am
1 - More powerful and skilled than RotS Sidious.
2 - Not much different than his RotS self. Obi-Wan is a great swordsman but that's it. His Force potential isn't significant. I don't think he'd improve much even if they managed to defeat Sidious and Vader.
3 - Would not be able to restrain Son or Daughter. Though he'd be able to match Sidious.
4 - Below RotS Mace and above RotS Kenobi.
5 - I'd put her above B-Team members
6 - I don't think Dark Side would be suitable for Luke's personality thus I'd say he'd be weaker than his original counterpart.
7 - Pretty damn weak

Dark Luke > Full potential suit Vader > Prime Yoda > Jedi Dooku > Full Potential Kenobi > Yaddle > Pre-Nathema Vitiate
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

August 28th 2019, 5:59 am
@Hellfireunit did you really put jedi Dooku above full potential obi wan?
Valkorion
Valkorion

August 28th 2019, 6:04 am
Dark Side peak Luke >> Prime Yoda >> Full potential suited Vader > pre-Nathema Vitiate  > full potential Obi Wan > Jedi Dooku > Yaddle
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 28th 2019, 6:07 am
Yeah, Jedi Dooku is known to be the greatest student of the Order but fp Kenobi is open to speculations. Considering Jedi Dooku had greater physicals to his Sith counterpart, I think he'd be above Kenobi. His combat skill didn't really change during his Sith training so I think he'd defeat Kenobi. Besides that, I don't think fp Kenobi would increase much in power after RotS. He was already getting old and Kenobi is a saber based Force Wielder. Due to aging process his saber skills will deteriorate naturally. And I don't think his Force powers would rise significantly, maybe only slightly. Though this is just my two cents on this topic and don't claim I am right.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 28th 2019, 6:14 am
Not sure on most but I have Yaddle > Jedi Dooku in Force personally
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 28th 2019, 6:15 am
I think it is possible. Dooku in general learned most about both sabers and Force in the meantime Yaddle is mostly self taught and discovered.
O-Siri
O-Siri

August 28th 2019, 9:38 am
1. Solidly more powerful than RotS Sidious.
2. Pretty much RotS Kenobi. 
3. Depends if the writer thinks Vader is better than Anakin or a shell of himself.
4. Inferior to RotS Kenobi and SOD Maul but a good match for TPM Maul. 
5. Comparable to Kenobi, Maul, and Dooku in power, but probably inferior as a lightsaber duelist.
dark_globe
dark_globe

August 28th 2019, 9:54 am
1. better than RoTS sidious , slightly inferior to RoTJ sidious .
2. RoTS kenobi ( he even reached 101% of his potential with his soresu )
3. RoTJ vader was full potential suited version ...
after his injuries he could never hope to reach yoda , sidious , luke or valkorion level of power
4. probably peer with RoTS windu without his amp and slightly below RoTS yoda .
5. yaddle ? not sure but solidly below yoda , RoTS mace , RoTS jedi anakin and jedi dooku ...
6. pretty much limitless , he wrecks house , only abeloth or other entities / gods could beat full potential dark luke .
7. unsure . but below RoTS titans . (only as valkorion at his full power could he be compared to sidious and luke)
LOTL

August 28th 2019, 10:07 am
Yeah FP Kenobi being anywhere near ROTS Kenobi is hilarious
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 28th 2019, 11:54 am
ROTS Kenobi reached 101% of his potential? Umm, what? Also, ROTJ Vader was definitely not full potential Vader. There's a very good chance he would have kept growing in power after this.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

August 28th 2019, 12:45 pm
Dark Side peak Luke>Prime Yoda>Full Potential Kenobi>Full potential suited Vader>Jedi Dooku>Pre Nathema Vitiate>Yaddle

Level Four
Level Four

August 28th 2019, 12:47 pm
Switch Jedi Dooku and Vitiate and we have a deal there.
Praxis
Praxis

August 28th 2019, 12:59 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Switch Jedi Dooku and Vitiate and we have a deal there.

Why?
dark_globe
dark_globe

August 28th 2019, 1:05 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:ROTS Kenobi reached 101% of his potential? Umm, what? Also, ROTJ Vader was definitely not full potential Vader. There's a very good chance he would have kept growing in power after this.
obi wans connection with the force was not nearly as good/strong as anakins , yodas etc .
he had no room to grow any further .
maybe a bit wiser and learn more force techniques but not to grow more powerful per say .
so yeah obi wan pretty much reached his full potential in RoTS .
he was a tier 9 duelist but also bottom half of a tier 8 as a force user as of RoTS ,
overall he was a solid 8 but he had no potential to reach level 9 as a force user ,
not even top tier 8 tbh , he only makes up for it with his brialliant sword technique
which can only carry him so far against top tier opponents .
his limitations and lack of potential to grow more powerful as a force user are pretty obvious .
after RoTS he had 2 decades time to grow more powerful . if he had more potential he would have done it .
instead he failed to beat ANH vader who is significantly inferior to KF/mustafar vader .

vader might grow marginally more powerful after RoTJ but not to the point it would change his tier placement .
he lost a potential to surpass yoda and sidious due to his injuries . he could never reach tier 9 again after mustafar .
so please don´t tell me you think suit vader had potential to grow more powerful than RoTS sidious or (even more ridiculous) RoTJ sidious
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 28th 2019, 2:21 pm
LOTL wrote:So I guess

Peak Luke>Prime Yoda>Full Potential Kenobi>Jedi Dooku>Pre Nathema Vitiate>Yaddle(maybe)

No clue on FP Vader
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 28th 2019, 2:28 pm
FP suited Vader might have lost power, but Sidious still believed that if he reached his peak he'd potentially be able to take Sidious. 

Not by ROTJ. No one -- from Vader, Palpatine, or even Lucas -- thinks Vader has any shot of surpassing Palpatine.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 28th 2019, 3:36 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:

Not by ROTJ. No one -- from Vader, Palpatine, or even Lucas -- thinks Vader has any shot of surpassing Palpatine.

Which is why I said peak, as in at his now reduced potential which he was still a long way away from reaching.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 28th 2019, 4:01 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
DarthAnt66 wrote:

Which is why I said peak, as in at his now reduced potential which he was still a long way away from reaching.

I'm saying Vader didn't have the potential power to come close to Palpatine.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

August 28th 2019, 4:04 pm
I’m finding it hard to justify Vader even splitting with Jinn in sabers right now
Praxis
Praxis

August 28th 2019, 4:09 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Pre-Nathema Vitiate could snap a fully fledged Sith lord's neck at 10 (a Sith who was the leader of Medriass at that).

Slight correction here: Vitiate snapped his stepfather's neck, not Dramath's.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum