Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

How would you rank these characters? (TOR vs Prequels) Empty How would you rank these characters? (TOR vs Prequels)

June 21st 2019, 6:59 pm
I'm curious where everyone places the TOR characters relative to the prequel chars up to ROTS (please try to refrain from wanking and saying stuff like Qui-Gon > Valk or Satele > Sids How would you rank these characters? (TOR vs Prequels) 2960029119).

Anakin/Vader
Yoda
Sidious
Windu
Obi Wan
Plagueis
Maul
Dooku
Qui-Gon
Grievous

Outlander
Valkorian
Revan
Vaylin
Arcann
Malgus
Satele

Note that I'm just listing out the characters here not ranking them.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

How would you rank these characters? (TOR vs Prequels) Empty Re: How would you rank these characters? (TOR vs Prequels)

June 21st 2019, 7:09 pm
RotS versions for Sidious & Vader?
Praxis
Praxis

How would you rank these characters? (TOR vs Prequels) Empty Re: How would you rank these characters? (TOR vs Prequels)

June 21st 2019, 7:11 pm
SithArchaeologist wrote:RotS versions for Sidious & Vader?

Yes
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 21st 2019, 9:31 pm
I'll write out a list later.

June 22nd 2019, 9:13 am
I'll just split the list of characters into 4 tiers the tiers are ordered from left to right with the best on the left and the worst on the right (e.g. Jinn is better than Malgus):

Tier 4: Jinn and Malgus.

Tier 3: Satele (if we take her equality with Marr seriously as otherwise, she's mostly featless), Kenobi, and Maul (the latter two are equal).

Tier 2: Dooku(?), Arcann and Plagueis.

Tier 1: KF Vader, Yoda, Sidious (Yoda and Sidious are equals), The Outlander, Vaylin, Revan, Windu, and Dooku(?).

Valkorion is pretty far beyond everyone here. As for Grievous, I have no clue where to put him. In sabers, he's a powerhouse but he gets consistently TKed by Jedi such as Koth for example and any time it happens he always seems to lose his edge (e.g his fight with Fisto) so I'm not exactly sure where to rank him.

Last edited by The Chosen One on June 22nd 2019, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 22nd 2019, 9:32 am
The Chosen One wrote:I'll just split the list of characters into 4 tiers (the tiers are ordered from left to right (e.g. Jinn is better than Malgus):

Tier 4: Jinn and Malgus.

Tier 3: Satele (if we take her equality with Marr seriously as otherwise, she's mostly featless), Kenobi, and Maul (the latter two are equal).

Tier 2: Dooku(?), Arcann and Plagueis.

Tier 1: KF Vader, Yoda, Sidious (Yoda and Sidious are equals), The Outlander, Vaylin, Revan, Windu, and Dooku(?).

Valkorion is pretty far beyond everyone here. As for Grievous, I have no clue where to put him. In sabers, he's a powerhouse but he gets consistently TKed by Jedi such as Koth for example and any time it happens he always seems to lose his edge (e.g his fight with Fisto) so I'm not exactly sure where to rank him.
Grievus is successful only if he menages to prevent the Jedi from using the force, otherwise he’s screwed (unless the Jedi he faces are not strong enough to TK his cybernetics). In general I would say he is slightly below Kenobi, and can probably seriously challenge any PT Jedi except Yoda.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 22nd 2019, 4:48 pm
17.Qui Gon Jinn
16.General Grievous
15.Satele Shan
14.Darth Malgus
13.Obi Wan Kenobi
12.Darth Maul
11.Count Dooku
10.Arcann
09.Darth Plagueis
08.Revan
07.Vaylin
06.The Outlander
05.Mace Windu
04.Yoda
03.Darth Sidious
02.Knightfall Darth Vader
01.Valkorion
LOTL

June 22nd 2019, 6:11 pm
Sidious
Yoda
Anakin
Mace
Plagueis
Obi Wan
Dooku
Maul
Grevious
Qui Gon

No idea on the TOR characters
Praxis
Praxis

June 23rd 2019, 12:27 pm
DC77 wrote:17.Qui Gon Jinn
16.General Grievous
15.Satele Shan
14.Darth Malgus
13.Obi Wan Kenobi
12.Darth Maul
11.Count Dooku
10.Arcann
09.Darth Plagueis
08.Revan
07.Vaylin
06.The Outlander
05.Mace Windu
04.Yoda
03.Darth Sidious
02.Knightfall Darth Vader
01.Valkorion

Pretty much exactly what I have. I'm curious though, what's the argument behind Outlander/Vaylin/Revan > Darth Plagueis? Not saying I disagree just wondering why.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 23rd 2019, 1:22 pm
Anakin/Vader
Yoda
Sidious
Dooku
Obi Wan
Windu
Plagueis
Maul
Qui-Gon
Grievous
Valkorian
Outlander
Revan
Vaylin
Arcann
Malgus
Satele
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum