Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor Empty New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor

August 16th 2019, 12:13 pm

Last edited by Praxis on August 27th 2019, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor Empty Re: New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor

August 16th 2019, 1:12 pm
Kewl.

New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor 1019854026
The Witness
The Witness

New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor Empty Re: New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor

August 16th 2019, 2:33 pm
I would have loved to see a Kenobi movie in the style of Logan.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 3:09 pm
New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor 1289255181
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

August 16th 2019, 8:23 pm
Needs to have a scene where he talks about how much more powerful he has become in his exile
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 8:26 pm
🇪🇭
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

August 17th 2019, 6:48 pm
I think it should have an adult, but not overly edgy tone because Obi-Wan has a depressing life. I would like to see how Obi-Wan copes with the horror and anguish of his life during his exile, the dude is surrounded by tragedy, death, loss and so many other things would could wreck a person’s mind and psyche. It would also be great to show that even the quintessential Jedi can be susceptible to trauma and depression, and I think that making Obi-Wan mature from his Ewan McGregor self into his Alec Guinness self due his internal battles with depression and trauma would be neat and realistic because there’s the saying: “We mature with the damage, not the years.”
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 18th 2019, 5:19 pm
Tony: Disney
Thanos: Kenobi

You could not live with your own failure, where'd that bring you? Back to me.
Praxis
Praxis

August 24th 2019, 12:06 am

C o n f i r m e d
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

August 24th 2019, 1:41 am
This'll be good. New live-action Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor 1289255181
The Witness
The Witness

August 24th 2019, 2:53 am
Awesome!
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 24th 2019, 7:04 am
You know, i’m actually excited towards something Disney for the first time.
freethedevil
freethedevil

August 26th 2019, 7:56 pm
Sam wrote:I would have loved to see a Kenobi movie in the style of Logan.
Kenobi was the hero we deserved, solo was the hero we needed.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 27th 2019, 12:05 pm
This is gonna be the first good content since RO, mark my words.
Praxis
Praxis

August 27th 2019, 12:13 pm
Watch it just be 10 episodes of Kenobi watching Luke who's watching the suns set.

August 27th 2019, 5:21 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:This is gonna be the first good content since RO, mark my words.
was rogue one even good? Or did everything else sucking make it look that way.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 27th 2019, 5:55 pm
It was good tbh.
freethedevil
freethedevil

August 27th 2019, 6:08 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:It was good tbh.
I don't know, I remember the visuals being cool but the characters being stiled empty shells. Aside from the robot...who they did nothing with.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum