Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lelandp23
lelandp23

exar kun vs tpm sidious Empty exar kun vs tpm sidious

January 12th 2021, 2:41 pm
Primarch
Primarch

exar kun vs tpm sidious Empty Re: exar kun vs tpm sidious

January 12th 2021, 5:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
TPM Sidious > SWtOR Vitiate >>>> Novel Vitiate >>> Novel Revan > KotOR Revan > SF Malak >>> Kun
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

January 12th 2021, 5:24 pm
Exar Kun wins, he's objectively stronger than someone objectively far more powerful than this Sidious or any Sidious until at least ROTJ.

Kun's also just got better feats.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

January 12th 2021, 5:34 pm
JA Kun wins only
AncientPower
AncientPower

January 12th 2021, 5:36 pm
JA Kun is factually weaker than his prime in TOTJ.
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 12th 2021, 5:36 pm
Prime Kun one shots, Base Kun loses in a decent fight
lelandp23
lelandp23

January 12th 2021, 5:37 pm
this thread is exar kun not ja kun
AncientPower
AncientPower

January 12th 2021, 5:37 pm
Base Kun and Prime Kun are the same thing. exar kun vs tpm sidious 39523600
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 12th 2021, 5:38 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:JA Kun is factually weaker than his prime in TOTJ.

We have already been over this lol, all those statements are referring to JA Kun who has just gotten out of his slumber, not when he had grown far more powerful, I take it as a concession seeing as you left it to decaf and he didn't reply lol
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 12th 2021, 5:39 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Base Kun and Prime Kun are the same thing. exar kun vs tpm sidious 39523600

Nope base Kun is sub Malak, Prime Kun is post ritual pre WoL Kun who is with Valkorion and DE Sheev
lelandp23
lelandp23

January 12th 2021, 5:42 pm
i dont want this base prime kun bs i want exar kun
Primarch
Primarch

January 12th 2021, 5:45 pm
lelandp23 wrote:i dont want this base prime kun bs i want exar kun
Yea we all do. Kun loses.
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 12th 2021, 5:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
lelandp23 wrote:this thread is exar kun not ja kun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA JA Kun is still Exar Kun LOL his name isnt JA!, JA is a Novel, why dont u learn at least a bit about star wars before making threads on it lol
lelandp23
lelandp23

January 12th 2021, 5:49 pm
Vaelias wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA JA Kun is still Exar Kun LOL his name isnt JA!, JA is a Novel, why dont u learn at least a bit about star wars before making threads on it lol
my nigga your trying too hard you still havent given that addy yet
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 12th 2021, 5:52 pm
lelandp23 wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

LOL you are pathetic tbh
AncientPower
AncientPower

January 12th 2021, 5:54 pm
'Base Kun' doesn't exist. You've invented him. Furthermore, Exar Kun isn't sub Malak. This was contradicted outright by the SWTOR:E in a statement putting the Dark Lords who have Mausoleums on Korriban on the pedastal of history's most powerful Dark Lords. Now given for some reason you've provided no justification for, you don't recognise the numerous SWTOR media statements that treat Exar Kun as a present day Sith, not merely a historical one. I'll give you this, instead. Given the Sith Academy there was built by Jorak Uln, a Kun disciple, during the Great Sith War, in Exar Kun's name. Then obviously Kun's involved as it is a place of reverence for him.
lelandp23
lelandp23

January 12th 2021, 5:54 pm
[quote="Vaelias"]
lelandp23 wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

LOL you are pathetic tbh [/quote my nigga i know jedi academy is a novel series and that ja kun is a weak ass spirit who needs my man kyp to even fight but i dont got to prove anything to your dumbass
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 12th 2021, 5:57 pm
lelandp23 wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
lelandp23 wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

LOL you are pathetic tbh [/quote my nigga i know jedi academy is a novel series and that ja kun is a weak ass spirit who needs my man kyp to even fight but i dont got to prove anything to your dumbass

Why did you say this then, looks like you are the dumbass tbh

man really thought "Ja Kun" was a character exar kun vs tpm sidious 815462187

Last edited by Vaelias on January 12th 2021, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 12th 2021, 6:00 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:'Base Kun' doesn't exist. You've invented him. Furthermore, Exar Kun isn't sub Malak. This was contradicted outright by the SWTOR:E in a statement putting the Dark Lords who have Mausoleums on Korriban on the pedastal of history's most powerful Dark Lords. Now given for some reason you've provided no justification for, you don't recognise the numerous SWTOR media statements that treat Exar Kun as a present day Sith, not merely a historical one. I'll give you this, instead. Given the Sith Academy there was built by Jorak Uln, a Kun disciple, during the Great Sith War, in Exar Kun's name. Then obviously Kun's involved as it is a place of reverence for him.

that quote is demonstrably false, or it would imply Pall > Nadd or Nihilus or Malak, i think the Chee endorsed Malak quote takes precedence tbh, and Base Kun is referring to Kun before his ritual
AncientPower
AncientPower

January 12th 2021, 6:22 pm
Freedon Nadd also has a place there, he's one of the Sith Council in the weird throneroom. You only ever see it in TOTJ and DE but it's there. Nihilus is already stated many times over to be nearing the power of the ancients. Given Pall may yet be stronger than Adas, Tulak Hord and Soa, I'm not seeing the issue. SE is apparently establishing the Star Forge as the source of power for the Exiles. So Malak's scaling there doesn't exist and doesn't contradict SWTOR:E. Leland Chee doesn't have any magic wand, he gets to tell us what is or isn't canon, but he rarely if ever actually decides himself. So his involvement, doesn't really matter. He's also not acting in his Holocron Keeper capacity, but as an editor. And given SWTOR:E is 2011 and all the quotes you say contradict it, do in fact predate it. Then welcome to the world of BiOWare Star Wars where they totally gutted entire source material such as KOTOR 2 with retcons. We learn to adapt.
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 12th 2021, 7:15 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Freedon Nadd also has a place there, he's one of the Sith Council in the weird throneroom. You only ever see it in TOTJ and DE but it's there. Nihilus is already stated many times over to be nearing the power of the ancients. Given Pall may yet be stronger than Adas, Tulak Hord and Soa, I'm not seeing the issue. SE is apparently establishing the Star Forge as the source of power for the Exiles. So Malak's scaling there doesn't exist and doesn't contradict SWTOR:E. Leland Chee doesn't have any magic wand, he gets to tell us what is or isn't canon, but he rarely if ever actually decides himself. So his involvement, doesn't really matter. He's also not acting in his Holocron Keeper capacity, but as an editor. And given SWTOR:E is 2011 and all the quotes you say contradict it, do in fact predate it. Then welcome to the world of BiOWare Star Wars where they totally gutted entire source material such as KOTOR 2 with retcons. We learn to adapt.

i agree KOTOR kinda fucked shit up lol, but yeh based on the SF in SE well just have to wait and see
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2021, 4:09 am
@KingKopecz

TPM Sidious > SWtOR Vitiate

We discussed this already: Sheev has no supremacy quotes which aren't from either (A) IU characters (with limited knowledge and biases) or (B) from DK readers - with the latter being a source that doesn't acknowledge Vitiate's existence.

Note: I'll provide a reply to the Muur vs Sidious stuff sometime later in the week (I want to provide greater detail on the Celeste-Muur stuff, and the accuracy of Vader's POV, so a reply could take some time to write).
Primarch
Primarch

January 13th 2021, 4:14 am
I_Like_Chee wrote:@KingKopecz

TPM Sidious > SWtOR Vitiate

We discussed this already: Sheev has no supremacy quotes which aren't from either (A) IU characters (with limited knowledge and biases) or (B) from DK readers - with the latter being a source that doesn't acknowledge Vitiate's existence.

Note: I'll provide a reply to the Muur vs Sidious stuff sometime later in the week (I want to provide greater detail on the Celeste-Muur stuff, and the accuracy of Vader's POV, so a reply could take some time to write).
exar kun vs tpm sidious Tpm_si10
Is this one from DK readers?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2021, 4:21 am
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 13th 2021, 6:21 am
Regardless of the Sheev quotes Maul has his TPM Supremacy quote and Sidious demonstrates huge superiority to Maul, Sheevs quotes would only put him above Kun not vitiate anyway cos they r from 1999
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum