Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaelias
Vaelias

A Magna Guard vs Lord Kas'im Empty A Magna Guard vs Lord Kas'im

January 7th 2021, 7:30 pm
lets go ultimate match up
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

A Magna Guard vs Lord Kas'im Empty Re: A Magna Guard vs Lord Kas'im

January 7th 2021, 7:37 pm
Kas'im.

HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

January 7th 2021, 10:20 pm
High end Magnaguards stomps. Average takes it comfortably.

Like IG-102 would take prime Bane easily. Let’s not even talk about Kas’im

Last edited by HeartoftheForce on January 8th 2021, 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Primarch
Primarch

January 8th 2021, 3:04 am
Magna
Vengean
Vengean

January 8th 2021, 8:34 am
Kas'im is Dooku level.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 8th 2021, 8:48 am
Magnaguard.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 8th 2021, 9:52 am
If it’s an elite, the Magnaguard drags his corpse along the floor. If it’s a standard Magnaguard, Kas’im wins comfortably
O-Siri
O-Siri

January 8th 2021, 6:39 pm
Labyrinth of Evil wrote:""Do I need to demonstrate what responses you can expect from Cin Drallig or Obi-Wan Kenobi? From Mace Windu or, stars help you, Yoda. He flicked his blade quickly, ridding two of the guards of their staffs, then placing the glowing tip a millimeter from Grievous's death-helmeted visage. "Finesse. Artfulness. Economy. Otherwise, my friend, I fear that you will end up beyond the repair of even the Geonosians. Do you take my meaning?"

Kas'im would expose their technical deficiencies just as Dooku did. Neither Kenobi nor Anakin are technicians of the purest sense. Bane would probably need to exert himself more than Kas'im to beat one with the same moderate difficulty as Anakin.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 8th 2021, 7:57 pm
@O-Siri

Dooku and the named Jedi are significantly more powerful than Darth Bane, who is significantly more powerful than Kas'im.

Magnaguards are "more than a match for most" Jedi of the era.

Benefiting from Grievous's own programming, as well as from the instruction Grievous had received from Count Dooku, the elite were trained in the Jedi arts, and more than a match for most.

Labyrinth of Evil
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 8th 2021, 10:57 pm
@Tybalt

I don't see how Kas'im wouldn't be a match to most Jedi of the era either. A Magna Guard vs Lord Kas'im 1220391476
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 9th 2021, 7:37 am
@VictreebelVictr

I don't see how Kas'im wouldn't be a match to most Jedi of the era either. A Magna Guard vs Lord Kas'im 1220391476

Your personal rankings are something you need to figure out on your own. A Magna Guard vs Lord Kas'im 1289255181
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2021, 7:39 am
Yeah an elite Magnaguard is likely in the mid-Council master range in CQC
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 9th 2021, 7:41 am
@Tybalt I mean at the same time within LOE, they didn’t completely trash through Palps Red Guard. So I don’t see why Kas’im can’t take on one, nothing really prevents him from just using the Force either. OP didn’t restrict that.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 9th 2021, 7:44 am
Zenwolf wrote:@Tybalt I mean at the same time within LOE, they didn’t completely trash through Palps Red Guard. So I don’t see why Kas’im can’t take on one, nothing really prevents him from just using the Force either. OP didn’t restrict that.

Why would they?

I didn't say he couldn't use the Force.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 9th 2021, 7:50 am
Tybalt wrote:
Zenwolf wrote:@Tybalt I mean at the same time within LOE, they didn’t completely trash through Palps Red Guard. So I don’t see why Kas’im can’t take on one, nothing really prevents him from just using the Force either. OP didn’t restrict that.

Why would they?

I didn't say he couldn't use the Force.

Because if they were a match for most Jedi, then they should have pasted the Red Guard on the floor. They only swiftly killed 3 before getting stonewalled by them, even losing 2 of their own.

So then Kas’im should just Force Crush the MagnaGuard if for some reason he’s outclassed in melee or use FL.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 9th 2021, 8:02 am
@Zenwolf

Because if they were a match for most Jedi, then they should have pasted the Red Guard on the floor. They only swiftly killed 3 before getting stonewalled by them, even losing 2 of their own.

The human aspect wins as the Emperor's Royal Guard triumphs! The Magnaguard might be a formidable warrior, but this time, one of the Emperor's elite makes him eat a force pike!

Insider 108

So then Kas’im should just Force Crush the MagnaGuard if for some reason he’s outclassed in melee or use FL.

Since they have fought and killed Jedi I don't see this happening.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 9th 2021, 10:04 am
Tybalt wrote:@Zenwolf

The human aspect wins as the Emperor's Royal Guard triumphs! The Magnaguard might be a formidable warrior, but this time, one of the Emperor's elite makes him eat a force pike!

Insider 108

Since they have fought and killed Jedi I don't see this happening.

Red Guard =\= Emperor’s Royal Guard. Two very different organizations.

Why? Jedi generally don’t go for Force Crush not use Force Lightning.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 9th 2021, 10:08 am
@Zenwolf

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor%27s_Royal_Guard/Legends#Origins

Neither does Kas'im.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 9th 2021, 10:15 am

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor%27s_Royal_Guard/Legends#Origins

Neither does Kas'im.

The link is proving what? They are still very different, the only similarities is who they guarded.

Sure but the difference being is that he is capable of doing so. Well Force Crushing anyway.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 9th 2021, 10:17 am
@Zenwolf

The link is proving what? They are still very different, the only similarities is who they guarded.

They are literally the same organisation with a different name. As it says in the article with a link to the relevant source.

Sure but the difference being is that he is capable of doing so. Well Force Crushing anyway.

Proof?
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 9th 2021, 10:24 am

They are literally the same organisation with a different name. As it says in the article with a link to the relevant source.

Proof?

Yeah they are the same as in what they do, but they aren’t the same in the combative sense. They are different organizations as far as training, where they come from and so on.

Why wouldn’t he be able to Force Crush?
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 9th 2021, 10:27 am
@Zenwolf

Yeah they are the same as in what they do, but they aren’t the same in the combative sense. They are different organizations as far as training, where they come from and so on.

You are arguing against canon, buddy.

Is he a confirmed user of the technique? Have we seen him use it in a combat situation?
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 9th 2021, 10:33 am

You are arguing against canon, buddy.

Is he a confirmed user of the technique? Have we seen him use it in a combat situation?

Except Canon backs me on this by separating that the Red Guard and Emperor’s Royal Guard are different. Just because their job is the same, doesn’t make them the same level combative wise.

Given that it’s an application of TK I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to apply it, especially since regular Dark Jedi who should be inferior to Kas’im have done so.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 9th 2021, 10:35 am
@Zenwolf

Except Canon backs me on this by separating that the Red Guard and Emperor’s Royal Guard are different.

It supports me, my friend. I gave you proof.

Given that it’s an application of TK I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to apply it, especially since regular Dark Jedi who should be inferior to Kas’im have done so.

That's not proof. That's an assumption. From what we actually saw of him he didn't use the technique.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 9th 2021, 12:01 pm
Kas'im's mastery of all seven forms should be enough to at least keep up with the Maganaguard. His advantage with the force becomes too much for it to handle. A Magna Guard vs Lord Kas'im 1289255181

Labyinth of Evil wrote:Benefiting from Grievous's own programming, as well as from the instruction Grievous had received from Count Dooku, the elite were trained in the Jedi arts, and more than a match for most.
This quote would not be an indicator of the Magnaguard's victory if you take into consideration that it includes padawans and knights.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum