Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

The praetorian guard VS TCW S1 Ventress Empty The praetorian guard VS TCW S1 Ventress

July 25th 2020, 5:08 pm
canon only cuz duh. 

Bonus: ventress teams up with the guard to take on S3 Kenobi, canon only
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

The praetorian guard VS TCW S1 Ventress Empty Re: The praetorian guard VS TCW S1 Ventress

July 25th 2020, 6:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I might need a refresh on Ventress with TCW, but numbers apparently are more dangerous for a Force User here.
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

The praetorian guard VS TCW S1 Ventress Empty Re: The praetorian guard VS TCW S1 Ventress

July 26th 2020, 12:23 am
If it's one guard then Ventress wins easily. Hell, a padawan wearing a blindfold has a fighting chance against those. (I am only aware of TLJ movie showings however)
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

July 26th 2020, 12:43 am
If it's all eight, Ventress dies. If it's just one, she wins.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

July 26th 2020, 3:21 pm
BigMouthPrick wrote:If it's one guard then Ventress wins easily. Hell, a padawan wearing a blindfold has a fighting chance against those. (I am only aware of TLJ movie showings however)

It is ALL of the guard. The praetorian guard VS TCW S1 Ventress 228124001 all 8
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum