Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level Three
Level Three

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

on June 4th 2020, 3:24 am
Jaggarath wrote:I'm interested in debating for Legends Dooku. Let me know if anyone's interested.

VS Exar Kun?
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

on June 4th 2020, 3:55 am
Jaggarath wrote:I'm interested in debating for Legends Dooku. Let me know if anyone's interested.

@Jaggarath

DE Luke.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on June 4th 2020, 4:33 pm
seems like its gonna be DE luke vs exar kun to see who will fight dooku. well well well
BoD
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on June 10th 2020, 6:51 pm
Just throwing some feelers out for now to see if anyone would be interested in an SS with me using Legends Vader against another character.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on June 10th 2020, 11:31 pm
Don't you have other debates to finish first?

Level Six
Level Six

on June 11th 2020, 10:13 pm
Azronger wrote:Don't you have other debates to finish first?
That’s why I said I’m putting feelers out and not committing yet. In any case, I should have my response for one up soon and the other I plan to concede in light of new feats and accolades released since the SS started.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum