Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

June 4th 2020, 3:24 am
Jaggarath wrote:I'm interested in debating for Legends Dooku. Let me know if anyone's interested.

VS Exar Kun?
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

June 4th 2020, 3:55 am
Jaggarath wrote:I'm interested in debating for Legends Dooku. Let me know if anyone's interested.

@Jaggarath

DE Luke.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

June 4th 2020, 4:33 pm
seems like its gonna be DE luke vs exar kun to see who will fight dooku. well well well
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 10th 2020, 6:51 pm
Just throwing some feelers out for now to see if anyone would be interested in an SS with me using Legends Vader against another character.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 10th 2020, 11:31 pm
Don't you have other debates to finish first?

Level Seven
Level Seven

June 11th 2020, 10:13 pm
Azronger wrote:Don't you have other debates to finish first?
That’s why I said I’m putting feelers out and not committing yet. In any case, I should have my response for one up soon and the other I plan to concede in light of new feats and accolades released since the SS started.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 18th 2020, 10:43 pm
Anyone care to debate against Exar Kun? Got a few things to try out.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

August 18th 2020, 10:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@LadyKulvax Act III Hero vs Kun?

August 18th 2020, 11:01 pm
If we agree to not have a 100k word debate about the Malak quote then sure.
Praxis
Praxis

August 18th 2020, 11:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
No promises Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 25 4037459623
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 18th 2020, 11:03 pm
Nah, like if we want a feats debate and all that, then cool.
Praxis
Praxis

August 18th 2020, 11:15 pm
Well, the Malak quote props up the Hero's feat against Vitiate and makes it more impressive than it would be just on its own, so it's kinda hard to argue for the Hero with just feats when some of the scaling behind his biggest feat is taken away. But if you don't wanna touch the quote then that's fine. Not gonna debate for the Hero without it though.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 18th 2020, 11:28 pm
Well frankly, I've already said what I want to say with the mountain of evidence that supports it meaning something else entirely. I'm not going to move from that position without a stronger argument otherwise and that's yet to materialise. Nor do I think it ever will.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

August 18th 2020, 11:34 pm
What about starting the debate with ant kulvax?
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 18th 2020, 11:36 pm
Did you not read that thread? It's postponed until further notice.
Nebulous_Storm
Nebulous_Storm

September 4th 2020, 10:19 am
I would like to debate Maul against Vader or Dooku
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 22nd 2020, 1:35 pm
Would love to have a debate with any form of Canon Anakin skywalker (Non Mortis) Against myself arguing for Prime Kylo Ren.

Still would love to have a first formal debate, kind of inexperienced.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 22nd 2020, 2:52 pm
Anyone up to debate against me? I'll be using Cade Skywalker, so choose a character around that level and I'll see whether I agree or disagree that he wins.

P.S. This debate won't be starting immediately, as I have a lot of work to do, it'll probably start in two weeks' time.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 23rd 2020, 6:06 am
I am upto a challenge, prefer anything except post-ROTJ.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 7th 2020, 12:48 pm
I kind of want to use a mid-tier kotor/totj character like Sion, Kavar, Bandon, Uthar, Visas, Null, Nomi, Urr, etc. Opposition i have no big opinion on, maybe one of the brotherhood of the sith, a jedi master (though if prequel please not just about supremacy quotes), GCW darkside adepts, or idk tbh.  I considered offering Sion vs Bane but honestly anything goes

I'm also always up for using nonforceusers
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

November 27th 2020, 4:50 am
I'd like to use either Pre Suit Vader/Anakin or RoTS Dooku.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2020, 5:45 am
DarthFatcow wrote:I'd like to use either Pre Suit Vader/Anakin or RoTS Dooku.

Care to do Dooku vs Prime Cade Skywalker?
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

November 27th 2020, 6:48 am
NotAA3 wrote:
DarthFatcow wrote:I'd like to use either Pre Suit Vader/Anakin or RoTS Dooku.

Care to do Dooku vs Prime Cade Skywalker?

Eh, I know too little about Legacy, and I cba to read through all of it to know context tbh.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 5th 2020, 3:41 pm
Again, is anyone up to do a debate against me? I'll be using Cade, of course.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

December 6th 2020, 11:02 am
NotAA3 wrote:Again, is anyone up to do a debate against me? I'll be using Cade, of course.
How would you feel about Ajunta Pall vs Cade?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum