Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

August 20th 2019, 7:16 pm
Shouldn't it be with standart rules? I am willing to use any source, feats, etc. and my opponent should be able to do the same.

Note: This will also be my first debate, I am quite a rookie at the moment but I want to make a strong case and learn by experiencing it.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

August 21st 2019, 7:15 am
ILS wrote:I'll debate anyone using the following characters:

-Maul
-Savage
-Ramage
-Tenebrous
-Plagueis
-Cade
-Krayt
-Wyyrlok

I'm also interested in using the likes of Kun, Ulic or Malgus.

It doesn't have to be a structured debate with a deadline, although I might impose a character limit per post so that it doesn't get ridiculous.

Any takers?
I'm quite interested in using Cade Skywalker if anyone has a worthy foe in mind.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 21st 2019, 7:18 am
ILS wrote:
ILS wrote:I'll debate anyone using the following characters:

-Maul
-Savage
-Ramage
-Tenebrous
-Plagueis
-Cade
-Krayt
-Wyyrlok

I'm also interested in using the likes of Kun, Ulic or Malgus.

It doesn't have to be a structured debate with a deadline, although I might impose a character limit per post so that it doesn't get ridiculous.

Any takers?
I'm quite interested in using Cade Skywalker if anyone has a worthy foe in mind.

Up for a Maul versus Cade thread?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 21st 2019, 7:23 am
@HellfireUnit Sure. Shall I make the thread?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 21st 2019, 7:24 am
Yes please, I am quite inexperienced. Also would be grateful if you do the opening.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 21st 2019, 7:36 am
It will be done.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

August 22nd 2019, 7:40 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Who wants to debate me?

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 6 SaeC5lk
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

August 22nd 2019, 11:24 am
I might want to, depends on who you’re thinking about, and if you’re okay with taking time with it.
LOTL

August 22nd 2019, 11:49 am
The Ellimist wrote:Who wants to debate me?

Yeah, if you are up for a short debate that does not involve tens of thousands of characters and can be done pretty quickly, I am for it
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 22nd 2019, 12:08 pm
@LOTL Don't you have that AotC Kenobi vs Jinn debate going on? It'd be nice to finish the existing ones rather before starting new ones since we already have so many defunct or inactive Suspect Showdowns.

August 22nd 2019, 12:31 pm
Azronger wrote:@LOTL Don't you have that AotC Kenobi vs Jinn debate going on? It'd be nice to finish the existing ones rather before starting new ones since we already have so many defunct or inactive Suspect Showdowns.

Yeah, I am currently working things out with MP in chats. Also I am waiting on several quotes. Because I have my favourite character in it, I  am purposely taking it slow
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 22nd 2019, 5:31 pm
@The Ellimist I'd like to debate you if I lose to SA in the TT tourney. If not I'll be debating you regardless.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

August 22nd 2019, 5:32 pm
OK, either of you feel free to lmk if you have any ideas

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 6 SaeC5lk
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

August 22nd 2019, 10:49 pm
I'd be willing to rep the Outlander/Vaylin/Arcann if anyone wanted to debate. My responses will be relatively slow though since I go back to school in a few days.

August 23rd 2019, 1:58 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Shouldn't it be with standart rules? I am willing to use any source, feats, etc. and my opponent should be able to do the same.

Note: This will also be my first debate, I am quite a rookie at the moment but I want to make a strong case and learn by experiencing it.

I'd be interested in Anakin vs Vader after your debate with ILS, if you still want to.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 24th 2019, 2:12 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:Shouldn't it be with standart rules? I am willing to use any source, feats, etc. and my opponent should be able to do the same.

I'd be interested in Anakin vs Vader after your debate with ILS, if you still want to.

I'd be honored.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 27th 2019, 1:06 pm
@DarthAnt66 if you want you can create the thread Ant. I'll be returning to my home tomorrow so I will be ready to work for my posts. Though I'd rather have you do the opening.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 27th 2019, 3:38 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:@DarthAnt66 if you want you can create the thread Ant. I'll be returning to my home tomorrow so I will be ready to work for my posts. Though I'd rather have you do the opening.

Do you want to wait until your ILS debate is done?
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

August 27th 2019, 8:13 pm
@Lotl do you have any controversial rankings you'd like to test out?

@DarthAnt66 what about Revan vs. Starkiller? Revan vs Plagueis?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 27th 2019, 8:15 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:@DarthAnt66 if you want you can create the thread Ant. I'll be returning to my home tomorrow so I will be ready to work for my posts. Though I'd rather have you do the opening.

Do you want to wait until your ILS debate is done?

It is OK for me if we start now mate.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 2nd 2019, 9:03 am
Anyone up for a Plagueis versus TPM Sheev matchup?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 2nd 2019, 9:06 am
@Azronger would you be interested?
Shioz
Shioz

September 2nd 2019, 9:51 am
@HellfireUnit I could try to play for Plagueis.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 2nd 2019, 9:53 am
Shioz wrote:@HellfireUnit I could try to play for Plagueis.

I was planning to go with Plagueis but it doesn't matter for me, would be happily present Sheevito.
MP

September 2nd 2019, 9:57 am
Matchup has been done before, it’s an interesting one.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum