Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Empty The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read

November 16th 2020, 5:23 pm
Here's the link - https://sites.prh.com/highrepublic

Some juicy tidbits -

Is this the canon version of Battle Meditation? -

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Captur17

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Captur18

Apparently, lightsabers power jedi starfighter weapon systems -

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Captur19

Ooo, a Jedi Mad Scientist -

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Captur20

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Captur21

Looks like we found the possible powerhouse Master -

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Captur22
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Empty Re: The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read

November 16th 2020, 5:33 pm
wtf even is light of the jedi. is it that legends book that was never continued until now or something?
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read Empty Re: The first 8 chapters of Light of the Jedi are available online to read

November 16th 2020, 5:50 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:wtf even is light of the jedi. is it that legends book that was never continued until now or something?

It is the first piece of media (novel in this case) from the new "High Republic" era. Which is set 200 years before TPM. It is very much canon.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

November 16th 2020, 7:28 pm
...Ok wtf is with lightsabers being used as components for weapons?...I mean seriously I just....I don't understand this line of logic at all, you're wasting a lightsaber this way.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

November 16th 2020, 9:57 pm
Despite the major nonsense of the lightsaber stuff
Hopefully the novel recovers Quality when it's all done so far looks like the weakest canon books of this new continuity.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

November 17th 2020, 2:52 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
From what I read, it doesn't sound like the lightsaber powers the ship's weapons. It sounds like the lightsaber is basically a key. The weapons can't be used unless the lightsaber is in place.

I'm gonna have to disagree with The lord of hunger on this one. I wouldn't consider this " the weakest canon books of this new continuity" by any means. We've only seen 8 chapters, barely the beginning of the opening act, and we already have an unprecedented disaster that's forcing the Republic and Jedi to work in creative ways in order to prevent the loss of life. We haven't even gotten to the actual antagonists of the book, and already this story is more interesting than over half of the canon novels out there. Also, I just really enjoy Charles Soule's writing in general.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum