Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Geistalt
Geistalt

Force-users everyone agrees are powerhouses Empty Force-users everyone agrees are powerhouses

September 12th 2020, 10:27 pm
It doesn't have to be a top 10 (or more) list, and you can include entities if you want to (although I wouldn't include entities that are basically gods or massively stronger than conventional Force-users could ever become like the Force Priestesses or the Bedlam Spirits).

This is just meant to look at people's opinions of which Force-users are strong or among the strongest.

Luke
Darth Sidious
Valkorion
Darth Nihilus
Irek Ismaren
Anakin Skywalker / Knightfall Vader
Yoda
Darth Krayt
Mace Windu
The Hero of Tython
Darth Caedus
Vaylin
Revan
Darish Vol
Darth Plagueis
Kueller
Kyp Durron
Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Dread Masters
Joruus C'baoth
Galen Marek / Starkiller / The Dark Apprentice
Darth Tyranus
Arcann
Soa
Gethzerion
although I'm reluctant to admit that they are because people might take it as a sign I've given into their wank, Exar Kun and Marka Ragnos

and maybe Darth Malgus and Kyle Katarn
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

Force-users everyone agrees are powerhouses Empty Re: Force-users everyone agrees are powerhouses

September 12th 2020, 11:36 pm
Oh boy...

What constitutes being a "powerhouse"?

Those whose powers have rippling affects across the galaxy meet my definition

So Exar Kun, Sidious, Vitiate, Nihilus, GM Luke, Yoda IMO are undeniable.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Force-users everyone agrees are powerhouses Empty Re: Force-users everyone agrees are powerhouses

September 13th 2020, 2:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Depa Billaba
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 13th 2020, 2:39 am
Nihilus and Vitiate are shit
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 13th 2020, 5:37 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Saesee Tiin, Yaddle, Oppo Rancissis
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 13th 2020, 7:08 am
Define "powerhouse"

September 13th 2020, 12:05 pm
Someone capable of flooring an average or even remarkably skilled Force-user. Someone against whom practically no one in their normal setting stands a chance in a fight unless it happens to be another individual they encounter frequently that's among the greatest duelists of their era (whom they would still have to be a worthy match for).

Or you could just use people with considerable Force strength.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 13th 2020, 1:30 pm
Geistalt wrote:Someone capable of flooring an average or even remarkably skilled Force-user.

Everyone here can stomp an average Force-user. Define "remarkably skilled."

Someone against whom practically no one in their normal setting stands a chance in a fight unless it happens to be another individual they encounter frequently that's among the greatest duelists of their era (whom they would still have to be a worthy match for).

Or you could just use people with considerable Force strength.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

September 23rd 2020, 8:30 pm
I've decided on what I wanted to say:

Characters for whom a case may be made for their superiority to RotJ Vader. Ones at least some people think are > 80% of RotJ Sidious (or whatever metric Vader has compared to Sidious).
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 23rd 2020, 10:44 pm
Luke
Sidious
Yoda
Anakin Skywalker
Dooku
Valkorion
Nyax

These are the people who are nigh unanimously accepted as top tiers in the mythos. Other characters may possibly be superior to some of those listed above, but aren't unanimously accepted, e.g Revan, Kenobi
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum