Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Darish Vol vs. Abeloth - Page 2 Empty Re: Darish Vol vs. Abeloth

June 22nd 2019, 4:21 pm
It had to do with their respective performances against Abeloth, but I don't remember the details, @The Chosen One
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 22nd 2019, 4:32 pm
Okay cool.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 22nd 2019, 6:33 pm
@ILS if you have the time, would you mind briefly summarizing why Krayt scales off of Vol?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 25th 2019, 2:54 pm
Vol gets some insane scaling in FOTJ: 

Darish Vol>>Ivaar Workan~Sarasu Taalon>>Galaan>Rhea>>>Early Vestara Khai 
I’ll explain the reasoning behind this scaling later.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 6th 2019, 7:36 pm
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:@ILS if you have the time, would you mind briefly summarizing why Krayt scales off of Vol?
I don't think he scales off of Vol directly. I've probably made an argument in the past comparing the two based on how they fared vs Abeloth.

Ultimately though the nature of their fights with Abeloth are just very different and unless my argument from the past disagrees with me I don't see how a fair comparison can be made. Vol briefly held his own inside Abeloth's mind and was then killed off-page, whereas Luke and Krayt killed her essence in a direct fight.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 6th 2019, 7:45 pm
@ILS that’s exactly what I was thinking when i heard that you made an argument. The nature of their encounters is just too different to really scale Krayt from Vol.
lordcallisto77
lordcallisto77

September 10th 2019, 11:58 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My Name is Bash, I'm new to the group and really like the posts I've read.  If I may I'd like to make this observation regarding Vol and Krayt:  The fact that Krayt with the help of Luke Skywalker was able to defeat Abeloth beyond shadow (Apocalypse) is an indication in itself as to who was the stronger and more knowledgable in the ways of the Force.  
Vol had been trapped on Kesh until only recently, therefore, he wouldn't be as versed in Force Techniques as were Skywalker (who'd studied w/the Baran-Do, Aing-Ti, Mindwalkers, Fallannassi, Theran Listeners, etc) and Krayt.  
That was pointed out in Ascension whenever the Sith took possession of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant (fact that they were at a Technological disadvantage due to the 5000 years (I think) that they'd been trapped on Kesh.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 10th 2019, 12:45 pm
@lordcallisto77 Welcome to the forum.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum