Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Inquisitor Jerec vs Savage Opress - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquisitor Jerec vs Savage Opress

April 22nd 2020, 10:47 am
@LOTL But I don't see how the arguments I provided are any worse than you just simply replying Vader vs Maul duel isn't canon to ScionOfSkywalker77. Not trying to be rude here. But I provided a quote from Filoni that suggests Vader is up there with Maul and nobody has debunked it.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Inquisitor Jerec vs Savage Opress - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquisitor Jerec vs Savage Opress

April 22nd 2020, 10:49 am
Uh, people have? You were told Filoni's word isn't Canon... and well, it isn't.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

April 22nd 2020, 10:50 am
nobody has debunked it.

See my last post.
LOTL

April 22nd 2020, 10:52 am
SithSauce wrote:@LOTL But I don't see how the arguments I provided are any worse than you just simply replying Vader vs Maul duel isn't canon to ScionOfSkywalker77. Not trying to be rude here. But I provided a quote from Filoni that suggests Vader is up there with Maul and nobody has debunked it.

It was a general comment. Sorry, I wasn't referring to you specifically or this particular argument. I just chose this thread to express the sentiment that you people can perform better that is all. It wouldn't be appropriate to create a thread for it and call people out on it. I also do not, in any way, claim any special ability to debate whatsoever.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 22nd 2020, 10:57 am
What on earth happened here?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 22nd 2020, 10:57 am
Inquisitor Jerec vs Savage Opress - Page 2 3344068304
LOTL

April 22nd 2020, 11:08 am
BoD wrote:What on earth happened here?

Please change the signature photo
Ziggy
Ziggy

April 22nd 2020, 5:48 pm
SithSauce wrote:@LOTL But I don't see how the arguments I provided are any worse than you just simply replying Vader vs Maul duel isn't canon to ScionOfSkywalker77. Not trying to be rude here. But I provided a quote from Filoni that suggests Vader is up there with Maul and nobody has debunked it.

We don't respect your quote because 1) it isn't canon 2) Filoni is a retard.  In that order.
Ziggy
Ziggy

April 22nd 2020, 5:58 pm
Speaking of which, someone needs to make a note of Filoni's hot takes.  

I.E : Grievous shouldn't be able to stand up against Force wielders and then writing an episode where Hondo Onokah duels Anakin.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 22nd 2020, 7:48 pm
Lotl it's hard to debate against such nonsensical positions. Revan never had to go through this neither did Bane, there's being sub Ventress then there is people saying everyone in the PT is better. There comes a point where people like me (who have all the sources have all the arguments have the drive) just don't care enough to post. I made a competent SS argument nobody was able to debunk and it did nothing. Vadsr's standing has nothing to do with argumentation, it's a popularity contest
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 22nd 2020, 9:49 pm
Nobody debunked it because the rules of SS's prohibit them from doing so. But by all means if you feel the likes of @Jaggarath, @Ziggy, @Jake and such are incapable of it then I'm sure they'd be happy to prove you wrong. I'd be more than willing to as well actually. The amount of self pity and arrogance you exhibit makes you in dire need of a lesson.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 22nd 2020, 10:19 pm
Why don't you do it yourself
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 22nd 2020, 10:43 pm
So much cringe.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 22nd 2020, 10:44 pm
So much salt...
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 22nd 2020, 11:04 pm
@> Korriban:

Why don't you do it yourself

I'd be more than willing to as well actually.

Learn to read.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 22nd 2020, 11:52 pm
Yet you tagged 3 others to do your work for you Inquisitor Jerec vs Savage Opress - Page 2 2864379292
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 23rd 2020, 12:22 am
I merely suggested that they'd be capable of debunking your post, I'm more than willing to do so as well.
MP

April 23rd 2020, 2:51 am
Stay on topic please.

I've revised my stance as well: Savage wins.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2020, 3:36 am
I agree

Last edited by > Korriban on April 23rd 2020, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 23rd 2020, 7:44 am
Let’s tone down the aggressiveness.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 24th 2020, 10:55 am
NotAA3 wrote:Uh, people have? You were told Filoni's word isn't Canon... and well, it isn't.

That doesn't debunk anything. Filoni had worked and learnt from George Lucas for a good few years, to the point where Lucas said he was like a son to him.
Now lets take a look at the following....
Filoni clearly agrees with Lucas that Kenobi is>Maul hence Kenobi getting the upperhand in every fight they ever had in TCW.
Filoni clearly agrees that Dooku>>Obi Wan hence Kenobi getting stomped on Oba Diah. Filoni clearly agrees that Sidious is Drastically more powerful than Darth Maul, hence their duel where Maul had help from Savage and still lost badly to Sidious.
If Lucas really had Vader low then there's no reason why Filoni wouldn't as well, given that he has respected his stances on Dooku, Kenobi, Maul and Sidious.
So in conclusion, Filoni's opinion that Maul is in the same ballpark as Vader aligns with Luca's too.
Ziggy
Ziggy

April 25th 2020, 4:16 am
SithSauce wrote:
That doesn't debunk anything. Filoni had worked and learnt from George Lucas for a good few years, to the point where Lucas said he was like a son to him.

Haha. 

Did he say that?  If he said it he probably didn't mean it.  

Now lets take a look at the following....
Filoni clearly agrees with Lucas that Kenobi is>Maul hence Kenobi getting the upperhand in every fight they ever had in TCW.

Not every fight.  Besides, Lucas never said anything regarding Maul & Kenobi.  

The Naboo fight was an upset. 

Filoni clearly agrees that Dooku>>Obi Wan hence Kenobi getting stomped on Oba Diah.

He watched ROTS.

Filoni clearly agrees that Sidious is Drastically more powerful than Darth Maul, hence their duel where Maul had help from Savage and still lost badly to Sidious. 

He watched ROTS.

If Lucas really had Vader low then there's no reason why Filoni wouldn't as well, given that he has respected his stances on Dooku, Kenobi, Maul and Sidious.

Those stances didn't require inside knowledge, so there's no proof they were predicated on insider knowledge. 

So in conclusion, Filoni's opinion that Maul is in the same ballpark as Vader aligns with Luca's too.

Not unless you can prove his opinion of Maul isn't his, but rather Lucas' himself.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 25th 2020, 10:47 am
Inquisitor Jerec vs Savage Opress - Page 2 1289255181
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum