Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress Empty Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress

October 26th 2020, 2:27 pm
Who wins?
Vaelias
Vaelias

Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress Empty Re: Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress

October 26th 2020, 4:01 pm
Jerec and Sedriss win

Sedriss > Jerec > Maul > Savage

Sedriss Jerec and Maul are all on a similar level with Savage as the weakest

[Jerec] His embrace of the Force's dark side gives him powers that rival Vader's.

Perhaps the strongest disciple of Palpatine after Darth Vader, Executor Sedriss remained loyal to the Emperor

There are sources that conflict the first quote as Jerec > Vader but i think it’s a good indication that they are all Vader level seeing that Sedriss is perhaps > Jerec, they are all around Vader level basically, and we know that Vader > Maul

I think maul would put up a good fight but when Savage goes down he’ll get steamed
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress Empty Re: Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress

October 26th 2020, 4:34 pm
Why would Savage be the weaklink?
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 26th 2020, 5:04 pm
Seturna wrote:Why would Savage be the weaklink?

Cos Sedriss and Jerec are Vader level, And Maul has stomped Savage
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 26th 2020, 6:06 pm
Team 2, probably. Jerec is only "Vader level" in one hyperbolic "powers" quote that can refer to anything from knowledge to mastery to skill to the forces under his command loyal to him and him alone.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 26th 2020, 6:11 pm
Vaelias wrote:
Seturna wrote:Why would Savage be the weaklink?

Cos Sedriss and Jerec are Vader level, And Maul has stomped Savage

Well first you’d need to prove why being on Vader’s level would put them above Maul.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 26th 2020, 6:37 pm
Either Zabrak solos.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 26th 2020, 6:39 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Team 2, probably. Jerec is only "Vader level" in one hyperbolic "powers" quote that can refer to anything from knowledge to mastery to skill to the forces under his command loyal to him and him alone.

Well he was evenly matched with Katarn who could be considered Vader level if not higher
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 26th 2020, 6:42 pm
Katarn is below Mars who is “no threat” to Vader.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 26th 2020, 6:55 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:Katarn is below Mars who is “no threat” to Vader.

Mars Guo? He’s not above Katarn hahaha

Can you cite this all please
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 26th 2020, 8:18 pm
Mara. Freaking autocorrect. 

None would be trained sufficiently to be a threat to Darth Bane's insistence that there only be two Sith, nor would they be a threat to Darth Sidious or his apprentice Darth Vader. The most powerful of these agents were 'only' Sith adepts but would appear to be almost as dark Jedi - the likes of Asajj Ventress, Mara Jade or Inquisitor Valin (in fact a fallen Jedi). The lesser agents were reduced to still-deadly faceless minions. Amongst their ranks were the Shadow Guard.

-Starships and Vehicles Collection #63

Mara was no threat to Vader and yet when she was with Kyle on Dromuund Kaas shortly after the first game he is instantly seduced by the planet while Mara resists. Then Mara defeats the DS empowered Katarn. 
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 26th 2020, 8:24 pm
Vaelias wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:Team 2, probably. Jerec is only "Vader level" in one hyperbolic "powers" quote that can refer to anything from knowledge to mastery to skill to the forces under his command loyal to him and him alone.

Well he was evenly matched with Katarn who could be considered Vader level if not higher

Katarn is below Mara who in turn is vastly below Vader at any point in her life.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 26th 2020, 8:28 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:Mara. Freaking autocorrect. 

None would be trained sufficiently to be a threat to Darth Bane's insistence that there only be two Sith, nor would they be a threat to Darth Sidious or his apprentice Darth Vader. The most powerful of these agents were 'only' Sith adepts but would appear to be almost as dark Jedi - the likes of Asajj Ventress, Mara Jade or Inquisitor Valin (in fact a fallen Jedi). The lesser agents were reduced to still-deadly faceless minions. Amongst their ranks were the Shadow Guard.

Mara was no threat to Vader and yet when she was with Kyle on Dromuund Kaas shortly after the first game he is instantly seduced by the planet while Mara resists. Then Mara defeats the DS empowered Katarn. 

Hahahah tell me about it

Thanks for the quote
If I’m not mistaken that’s pretty far before his prime, keep in mind he kept growing even after Maras death so it’s very likely he surpassed her.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

October 26th 2020, 8:29 pm
You know, it's never brought up a lot but what about  either of Team 1 affecting the minds of Team 2? Telepathy is never really brought up a whole lot in battles, but it is noted that both Jerec and Sedriss can affect the minds of their opponents. I mean I suppose Maul could resist, though not sure from both at the same time, Savage I'm pretty sure isn't gonna have any idea on how to deal with it because I'm pretty sure his training never went over such things.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 26th 2020, 8:33 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Katarn is below Mara who in turn is vastly below Vader at any point in her life.

How is Mars Vastly sub Vader I’ve seen arguments implying she may have surpassed him
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 26th 2020, 8:34 pm
Vaelias wrote:Hahahah tell me about it

Thanks for the quote
If I’m not mistaken that’s pretty far before his prime, keep in mind he kept growing even after Maras death so it’s very likely he surpassed her.

Never happened. Mara is confirmed second most powerful in the order during and post Vong War and boasts a better performance against Caedus. 

Mara > Katarn at all points.

Vader > Katarn at all points.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

October 26th 2020, 8:40 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:Mara. Freaking autocorrect. 

I'm assuming you're meme-ing, like I did, but that entire quote is only talking about Sidious' expectations. They aren't hard and concrete statements of fact.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

October 26th 2020, 11:02 pm
Team 2. Jerec's with Vader, but Vader's weaker than Maul or Opress. Sedriss is below them all.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 26th 2020, 11:34 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Team 2. Jerec's with Vader, but Vader's weaker than Maul or Opress. Sedriss is below them all.

How is someone who’s maybe around 80% of ROTJ Palpatine lower than Maul let alone Savage ?

And what about the quote that says Sedriss is perhaps the emperors most powerful after Vader
Surely that means he’s at lease on Jerecs Level
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 26th 2020, 11:36 pm
We’ve discussed this before. The 80% quote does not mean Vader is close to Sids at all.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 26th 2020, 11:41 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:We’ve discussed this before. The 80% quote does not mean Vader is close to Sids at all.
Yeh but mauls clearly not more than 80% of Sidious
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

October 26th 2020, 11:44 pm
The 80% is contentious for the reasons Grey outlined but, regardless, Lucas clarifies Palpatine could instantly kill Vader, so under that scale Maul can easily be within 80%. 

Sedriss is perhaps second to Vader, but we know Jerec is directly on par with Vader, so the uncertainty with "perhaps" is well-placed because Jerec >> Sedriss. Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress 1289255181
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

October 26th 2020, 11:48 pm
Also, Lucas has stated Maul > Vader directly anyway. Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress 1289255181

Jerec and Sedriss vs Maul and Savage Opress Unknown
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 26th 2020, 11:58 pm
Ahh ok thanks for that quote, Havnt held Maul above Vader since I was about 8 haha

Could I see the quote when Lucas says Sheev can one shot Vader pls
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 27th 2020, 3:47 am
George Lucas wrote: The core of all this thing is [that] the Emperor is the master and Vader is the apprentice,” Lucas would explain. “He knows that if he gets into a lazer fight with the Emperor, he won’t win. He knows his son can’t win. Neither one of them can beat the Emperor. Together they might. In the first sequel he reveals that when he says, ‘Together we can rule the universe.’ That’s still his plot in Jedi. It’s just that his son has said, ‘No, I’m not going to do that.’ So that’s a bit of a problem. “Vader also knows that the Emperor is toying with Luke. He has been told by the Emperor, ‘When he starts to strike me, you’re going to have to take him out.’ If Vader doesn’t block Luke’s lazer sword, the Emperor could just raise his hand and that would be the end of it.

@Vaelias
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum