Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 9:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
I received no training from ISV, we did have a conversation before I started working on my response to KoB, and halfway through the 4-5 hour process of my response, I gave ISV a sneak peak at an incomplete draft of my response, and he was incredibly happy. ISV is my minion, my entire response was a product of 4 years being exposed to the SW debating community, studying Star Wars and adjusting my views, and I found huge holes everywhere in KoB's arguments, so picking them apart was quite fun, though time consuming. This isn't unforgivable, my fellow Vader skeptics, Vader low balling is a product of agenda driven misrepresentations of PT era vs OT era quotes that has been normalized as anti-Vader culture, which is highly backwards and shall go back to the abyss and fall into the nothingness that awaits it! George Lucas has been adamant all the time about not wanting Lord Vader diminished, this is Vader's hour!


Last edited by Latham2000 on April 4th 2020, 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 9:33 pm
This moment will be immortalized in the annals of history, my fellow Knights. Seize upon and infuse yourself with the good word of our founder and leader, Darth Latham2000.

This is Vader's hour!
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 10:12 pm
Welp I just got usurped by my newfound ally.

Big sad
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 10:14 pm
It is, perhaps, not too late to redeem yourself... to become a disciple. One day, even, a Knight.

Time will tell what part you have to play in the ascendancy of Vader.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 10:25 pm
Lol ILS, I built the foundations of the empire you so recently embraced. I'm Tesla, and that is Edison
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 10:29 pm
@Latham2000: I have done nothing but help Vader's standing across my eight years of debating. May I share in your new kingdom?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 10:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 1076326320

I expected as much as this, although such an early and naked attempt at intrusion into the Order... the sign of a rank amateur.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 10:48 pm
ILS wrote:It is, perhaps, not too late to redeem yourself... to become a disciple. One day, even, a Knight.

Time will tell what part you have to play in the ascendancy of Vader.
You dare to speak for Latham?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 10:49 pm
BoD wrote:
ILS wrote:It is, perhaps, not too late to redeem yourself... to become a disciple. One day, even, a Knight.

Time will tell what part you have to play in the ascendancy of Vader.
You dare to speak for Latham?
Our Lord need not concern himself with the day-to-day trivialities of administration... tell me, welp, what concern is it of yours?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 6:49 am
POWER
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 7:10 am
A Vader cult, nice. Much needed to finally stop Vader lowballing
MyGod000
MyGod000

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 5:11 pm
I have Arrived. 


Honestly, I think Vader wins here, But I do think Mace puts up a fight before getting overwhelmed by Vader's Strength. 

If this was ROTS Mace I give him a much better chance of winning...but ultimately if just comes down to who is better...which I think Vader is better.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 5:13 pm
@MyGod000 
But I do think Mace puts up a fight before getting overwhelmed by Vader's Strength. 


MyGod would never say this. He used to argue with me that Vader could stomp ROTS Mace, let alone TPM Windu.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 5:18 pm
@MyGod000 wrote:I have Arrived. 


Honestly, I think Vader wins here, But I do think Mace puts up a fight before getting overwhelmed by Vader's Strength. 

If this was ROTS Mace I give him a much better chance of winning...but ultimately if just comes down to who is better...which I think Vader is better.

Get the fuck out of here, imposter, we want the REAL MyGod, not some pretender.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 5:23 pm
BoD wrote:MyGod would never say this. He used to argue with me that Vader could stomp ROTS Mace, let alone TPM Windu.

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 5272653-lololol
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 5:33 pm
@MyGod000 wrote:I have Arrived. 


Honestly, I think Vader wins here, But I do think Mace puts up a fight before getting overwhelmed by Vader's Strength. 

If this was ROTS Mace I give him a much better chance of winning...but ultimately if just comes down to who is better...which I think Vader is better.
Welcome brother. Our ranks grow stronger by the day!

(I can confirm via Imperial writ that this is indeed the original MyGod000).
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 5:35 pm
IG is gonna be so happy that MyGod is here now
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 5:40 pm
His IP checks out too. By all indicators, he's legit. Welcome to Suspect Insight!
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 5:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@DarthAnt66 wrote:His IP checks out too. By all indicators, he's legit. Welcome to Suspect Insight!
Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Tenor
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 4th 2020, 6:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BoD wrote:
@DarthAnt66 wrote:His IP checks out too. By all indicators, he's legit. Welcome to Suspect Insight!
Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Tenor
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 1019854026
MyGod000
MyGod000

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 5th 2020, 4:13 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:
@MyGod000 wrote:I have Arrived. 


Honestly, I think Vader wins here, But I do think Mace puts up a fight before getting overwhelmed by Vader's Strength. 

If this was ROTS Mace I give him a much better chance of winning...but ultimately if just comes down to who is better...which I think Vader is better.

Get the fuck out of here, imposter, we want the REAL MyGod, not some pretender.

I am the Real MyGod From Comic vine, I had confirmed it with  YousufKhan1212  on there who asked me if it was me. 
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 5th 2020, 4:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Now restore Lord Vader's honour, time isn't on my side today.
MyGod000
MyGod000

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 5th 2020, 4:27 pm
BoD wrote:@MyGod000 
But I do think Mace puts up a fight before getting overwhelmed by Vader's Strength. 


MyGod would never say this. He used to argue with me that Vader could stomp ROTS Mace, let alone TPM Windu.


I mean, it really depends which Vader we are debating here, and how rational we are going to be. 

Arguments can be made for that, but just because i thought that doesn't mean i don't think Mace has a chance to win.

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481 Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481 Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 5th 2020, 4:56 pm
@MyGod000 wrote:
BoD wrote:@MyGod000 
But I do think Mace puts up a fight before getting overwhelmed by Vader's Strength. 


MyGod would never say this. He used to argue with me that Vader could stomp ROTS Mace, let alone TPM Windu.


I mean, it really depends which Vader we are debating here, and how rational we are going to be. 

Arguments can be made for that, but just because i thought that doesn't mean i don't think Mace has a chance to win.

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481 Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481 Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481
hey dude ;> nice to see you here
MyGod000
MyGod000

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 5th 2020, 5:17 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:
@MyGod000 wrote:
BoD wrote:@MyGod000 
But I do think Mace puts up a fight before getting overwhelmed by Vader's Strength. 


MyGod would never say this. He used to argue with me that Vader could stomp ROTS Mace, let alone TPM Windu.


I mean, it really depends which Vader we are debating here, and how rational we are going to be. 

Arguments can be made for that, but just because i thought that doesn't mean i don't think Mace has a chance to win.

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481 Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481 Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 2257779481
hey dude ;> nice to see you here


Thank you for welcoming me here with open arms Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 228124001
Sponsored content

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 6 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum