Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:06 pm
As the title says. In Legends when did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council or other Clone Wars Era Force users such as ROTS Sidious, Ventress, or Dooku. 


Bonus's: Coleman Trebor and Qui-Gon Jinn. Jinn isn't ROTS but I often think about when Luke and Obi-Wan surpassed him. 



I'll start with Tier 7:

For people like Fisto, Koon, and Ti, I'd say Luke as of ROTJ could definitely push a close fight and I'd possibly put him over Legends Ventress but only slightly. I'd say by Shadows of Mindor he's surpassed them. 


Ki-Adi Mundi I'd say is anywhere from 7-8 and due to their feats it'd definitely be an even fight if it's ROTJ Luke.
> Korriban
> Korriban
Level One
Level One

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:16 pm
Around 3aby
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:47 pm
Tier 7: 3 ABY. 
Tier 8: Eh, pre-DE.
Tier 9s (ROTS titans): end of DE or after.
avatar
EmperorCaedus
Level Two
Level Two

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:13 pm
Mid-DE Luke is already above the RotS titans, then grows enormously from there on out.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:33 pm
Tier 7,8,9 is for combat skill only please. dont use this bullshit scaling for anything other than trying to prove that yoda could duel 100 kit fistos (reference to an comment i made.. wow how fast time flies) please, thanks.

since u did use the tiering, ill assume u meant skill.

when did he surpass kit fisto, plo koon, and people like that? without the force helping him in any way, i assume after or during ROTJ. maybe by COPL, as thats 4 years later or some such. with the force helping him, prolly by ROTJ

tier 8s huh... hmm prolly by the thrawn trilogy. he grows pretty damn quickly, so im i can see him getting that good that fast.

tier 9? i mean, by DE, i would assume its already a given, but i cant see him being a 9 before that, so ill go with DE
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:51 pm
tier 7: Since Esb and posterior to that specific date,his feats against vader prove that even if the dark lord of the sith was toying with him
tier 8: ROTJ and during the truce at bakura by this point luke grow considerably even in the force and saber ability 
tier 9: MID DE and after
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level One
Level One

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:02 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Tier 7,8,9 is for combat skill only please. dont use this bullshit scaling for anything other than trying to prove that yoda could duel 100 kit fistos (reference to an comment i made.. wow how fast time flies) please, thanks.

since u did use the tiering, ill assume u meant skill.

when did he surpass kit fisto, plo koon, and people like that? without the force helping him in any way, i assume after or during ROTJ. maybe by COPL, as thats 4 years later or some such. with the force helping him, prolly by ROTJ

tier 8s huh... hmm prolly by the thrawn trilogy. he grows pretty damn quickly, so im i can see him getting that good that fast.

tier 9? i mean, by DE, i would assume its already a given, but i cant see him being a 9 before that, so ill go with DE

What?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:09 pm
I'm on my phone right now. Mind if I answer to this later?
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:52 pm
@BoD wrote:Tier 7: 3 ABY. 
Tier 8: Eh, pre-DE.
Tier 9s (ROTS titans): end of DE or after.

You'd put ESB Luke on their level?
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:54 pm
Some of them, yes.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:56 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Tier 7,8,9 is for combat skill only please. dont use this bullshit scaling for anything other than trying to prove that yoda could duel 100 kit fistos (reference to an comment i made.. wow how fast time flies) please, thanks.

since u did use the tiering, ill assume u meant skill.

when did he surpass kit fisto, plo koon, and people like that? without the force helping him in any way, i assume after or during ROTJ. maybe by COPL, as thats 4 years later or some such. with the force helping him, prolly by ROTJ

tier 8s huh... hmm prolly by the thrawn trilogy. he grows pretty damn quickly, so im i can see him getting that good that fast.

tier 9? i mean, by DE, i would assume its already a given, but i cant see him being a 9 before that, so ill go with DE

What?
sorry i took so long. i found the interview on reddit, if u dont mind 
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5d8ovp/nic_gillard_just_revealed_that_there_are_9_forms/?st=ivljdm4d&sh=aec87fa6
Sponsored content

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum