Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 5:13 am
What characters are between these two in actualized Force power?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Six
Level Six

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:37 pm
If we're including characters around their range:

KFV, Mace, ROTS Yoda, ANH Yoda, Valkorion, Vitiate, DE Luke, could see a case for the Outlander and Vaylin, R2-D2, Kyp Durron I guess.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:39 pm
I’m going to say Vol as well.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:41 pm
For characters above RotS sheev but below DE sheev the list is KFV , SWtOR Vitiate, DE Luke, and Revan. The last two are solid maybes.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:44 pm
DE Luke already overpowered Sidious, so I'm not sure why he's a maybe.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:49 pm
True but Im talking about DE Luke without the force harmony provided by Leia
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:50 pm
>Untrained Leia.

>Making a difference.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Six
Level Six

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:55 pm
Revan's probably not above ROTS Sidious. 

Actually, that lets me put the Outlander and Vaylin above Sidious...  Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? 3344068304


@StrangerThingsFan77 >Untrained Leia.

>Making a difference.

Huh. I want whatever cool glowing ability Leia was using during the fight, then.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:55 pm
🇪🇭
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 1:57 pm
The maybe was placed due to the question of whether we consider Leia's amp to be significant. If not then yeah Luke would be above RotS Sheev.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 4th 2019, 2:17 pm
Abeloth
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 5th 2019, 11:06 am
ILS wrote:Abeloth
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 5th 2019, 11:09 am
Shouldn't Abeloth be above Sidious?  Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? 2265358366
Gideon/Tempest
Gideon/Tempest

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 5th 2019, 11:24 am
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:DE Luke already overpowered Sidious, so I'm not sure why he's a maybe.

The OP refers to actualized Force powers. Luke beat Sheev in a duel and then needed backup from Leia and the unborn Anakin Solo channeling all their Skywalker power in the full intensity of the light side or whatever flowery bullshit the Dark Empire narration and endnotes describe to "defeat" Sheev's full potency.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 5th 2019, 11:46 am
@Gideon/Tempest wrote:
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:DE Luke already overpowered Sidious, so I'm not sure why he's a maybe.

The OP refers to actualized Force powers. Luke beat Sheev in a duel and then needed backup from Leia and the unborn Anakin Solo channeling all their Skywalker power in the full intensity of the light side or whatever flowery bullshit the Dark Empire narration and endnotes describe to "defeat" Sheev's full potency.

Yeah, sure Luke didn't defeat the Emperor's full potency, but there's no reason for DE Sidious to be below his ROTS self in terms of duelling ability. The question is regarding characters between ROTS and DE Sidious, and I'd definitely say Luke overpowering Sidious in a duel puts him on that list.
Gideon/Tempest
Gideon/Tempest

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 5th 2019, 11:49 am
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:
@Gideon/Tempest wrote:
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:DE Luke already overpowered Sidious, so I'm not sure why he's a maybe.

The OP refers to actualized Force powers. Luke beat Sheev in a duel and then needed backup from Leia and the unborn Anakin Solo channeling all their Skywalker power in the full intensity of the light side or whatever flowery bullshit the Dark Empire narration and endnotes describe to "defeat" Sheev's full potency.

Yeah, sure Luke didn't defeat the Emperor's full potency, but there's no reason for DE Sidious to be below his ROTS self in terms of duelling ability. The question is regarding characters between ROTS and DE Sidious, and I'd definitely say Luke overpowering Sidious in a duel puts him on that list.

Fair enough, but the OP notes the question concerns "actualized Force power," not dueling ability. You need to make the case that Luke's ability to defeat the reborn Emperor in a lightsaber duel justifies his placement between ROTS and DE Sheev in actualized Force power.

And to be fair, I think there's definitely a case to be made, but you need to draw a connection between the feat and the OP's probing question.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on October 5th 2019, 1:57 pm
KF Vader, Nyax, Valkorion and a few iterations of Luke.
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on November 3rd 2019, 12:08 am
Everyone forgot Krayt Reborn Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? 3366773415
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on November 3rd 2019, 12:42 am
if u mean stronger ROTS sids and weaker than DE sids, then like, GM luke at some point, maybe vader if u consider his 80% quote things (extremely doubtful, but it is the first quote that measures his powers with someone elses, so not useless, coherent with him being second strongest in the galaxy so above gethzerion, etc blah blah blah), gethzerion (threat to ROTJ sids, who is>>> ROTS sids), joruus (equal to vader, supposedly), darth krayt at some point, exar kun at his prime as a spirit, if u think that his thing about a shell of his former self thing is bs and fucks up the scaling a whole fucking lot, thats as many as i can think of... maybe, just maybe, prime valkorion. big maybe
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on November 3rd 2019, 1:06 am
EmperorCaedus wrote:Everyone forgot Krayt Reborn Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? 3366773415
A failure which will hang over us like a sorrowful raincloud for quite some time, the air almost palpably thick with shame and regret.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

on November 3rd 2019, 12:28 pm
thats cuz we dont know how strong he is lol
Sponsored content

Force users between RotS and DE Sidious? Empty Re: Force users between RotS and DE Sidious?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum