Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 8th 2020, 12:09 pm
@BoD wrote:
RocketRaccoon wrote:
@BoD wrote:@RocketRaccoon Only the Jedi Temple is a light side nexus, and even its effects were mitigated by a walking galactic nexus (Palpatine).

Welcome to the forum, btw.
@BoD

Yoda and Mace Windu’s feats during the Battle Of Coruscant are amped by the nexus.
Do you have sources for this?
@BoD



The battle happened near the jedi temple. The jedi Temple on Coruscant. Coruscant is a great force nexus. 

https://www.starwars.com/news/hidden-knowledge-5-fascinating-facts-about-the-jedi-temple

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Vergence/Legends

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sacred_spire
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 8th 2020, 12:24 pm
It didn't happen close to the Temple since Mace in particular and Yoda were fighting all over the city. We also have no idea how far that nexus reaches. By all accounts, it's limited to the Jedi Temple.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 8th 2020, 12:47 pm
@BoD wrote:It didn't happen close to the Temple since Mace in particular and Yoda were fighting all over the city. We also have no idea how far that nexus reaches. By all accounts, it's limited to the Jedi Temple.
@BoD

Yoda and Mace feats are contradictory. Yoda struggles to lift 4 boulders. It is a logic fallacy. 

Star Wars fans don't how far any nexus reaches.
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 8th 2020, 1:04 pm
Yoda and Mace feats are contradictory. Yoda struggles to lift 4 boulders. It is a logic fallacy. 

🇪🇭 


I have no idea what you're talking about here.


Star Wars fans don't how far any nexus reaches

We can make educated guesses.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 8th 2020, 8:29 pm
@BoD wrote:
Yoda's prime - Page 3 3705225348 Yoda and Mace feats are contradictory. Yoda struggles to lift 4 boulders. It is a logic fallacy. 

🇪🇭 


I have no idea what you're talking about here.


Star Wars fans don't how far any nexus reaches

We can make educated guesses.
@BoD

Yoda In the Clone Wars cartoon struggled to lift several ton boulders. So you finally admitted everything is just head canon and guess work.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 8th 2020, 8:30 pm
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 8th 2020, 8:45 pm
That's not him straining, lol. That's him concentrating. And it's not "headcanon" when we've got evidence to support it (e.g. no Jedi actively drawing upon it or noting it despite fighting on Coruscant, from Yoda, Mace and Obi-Wan to Anakin).
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 8th 2020, 8:55 pm
This is Yoda straining:

Yoda's prime - Page 3 S_I9ZQ
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 9th 2020, 11:13 am
@BoD wrote:That's not him straining, lol. That's him concentrating. And it's not "headcanon" when we've got evidence to support it (e.g. no Jedi actively drawing upon it or noting it despite fighting on Coruscant, from Yoda, Mace and Obi-Wan to Anakin).
@BoD

So you admit it is a plot hole then.LOL.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 9th 2020, 11:17 am
@BoD

Both a plot hole and a contradiction. Yoda was straining not concentrating. Looks like a nexus amp.

Yoda's prime - Page 3 6649085-6982075426-49634
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 9th 2020, 12:43 pm
First, stop repeatedly tagging me. You only need to do it once.

Second, learn the difference between concentrating. There are pretty obvious visual cues indicating which is which. Yoda taking a deep breath and closing his eyes before moving something fairly quickly is concentrating. Scrunched up eyes, clear shaking and tensed mouth is a sign of strain. The example you showed is concentration.

Third, the Muntuur Stones are an example of precision and control, as literally stated in the extract you posted.


So you admit it is a plot hole then.LOL.

...What?

One more thing. A single wounded Jedi knight could do this:

Yoda's prime - Page 3 49675510

Rivi-Anu (a sub Ki-Adi Mundi Jedi knight) held this long enough for her entire squad to move on a non-Force nexus. But sure, Yoda is "straining" to lift some boulders when clearly concentrating.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 10th 2020, 9:58 am
@BoD wrote:First, stop repeatedly tagging me. You only need to do it once.

Second, learn the difference between concentrating. There are pretty obvious visual cues indicating which is which. Yoda taking a deep breath and closing his eyes before moving something fairly quickly is concentrating. Scrunched up eyes, clear shaking and tensed mouth is a sign of strain. The example you showed is concentration.

Third, the Muntuur Stones are an example of precision and control, as literally stated in the extract you posted.


So you admit it is a plot hole then.LOL.

...What?

One more thing. A single wounded Jedi knight could do this:

Yoda's prime - Page 3 49675510

Rivi-Anu (a sub Ki-Adi Mundi Jedi knight) held this long enough for her entire squad to move on a non-Force nexus. But sure, Yoda is "straining" to lift some boulders when clearly concentrating.
@BoD

Clearly you are trying manipulate the information that suits you. The Jedi Knight’s force powers aren’t the same as Yoda. Yoda was amp by the force nexus on Coruscant. Yoda was struggling to lift four boulders. Clearly the Jedi Knight’s TK is superior to Yoda’s TK.

I more surprised that you don’t what a plot hole is.
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 10th 2020, 10:20 am

Clearly you are trying manipulate the information that suits you. The Jedi Knight’s force powers aren’t the same as Yoda. Yoda was amp by the force nexus on Coruscant. Yoda was struggling to lift four boulders. Clearly the Jedi Knight’s TK is superior to Yoda’s TK.

I knew you were going to say that. Injured Rivi-Anu > Yoda and ROTS Sidious confirmed. 

And it's not "manipulating the information that suits" me. Your source literally says it's about precision and control:

Yoda's prime - Page 3 66490810

If you can't even read your own sources properly, don't bother using them.


I more surprised that you don’t what a plot hole is.

How is it a plot hole..?
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

on February 10th 2020, 11:54 am
@BoD

Yoda's prime - Page 3 6649085-6982075426-49634
Yoda can only lift five when going into deep mediation. Unless the five stones weigh 100 tons each. I don’t see your argument. 

Yoda's prime - Page 3 4770322-3965292209-ywx73
Yoda had difficulty moving a few stones. Why not move all the stones at once in the Gif?  It is a plot hole. A gap in logic. Yoda should had been able to lift a hundred stones in deep mediation. His TK is contradictory. You can only chose one either it is bad writing or a nexus amp.
Sponsored content

Yoda's prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoda's prime

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum