Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

How strong is an average jedi? - Page 2 Empty Re: How strong is an average jedi?

March 1st 2020, 3:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
well this is a tricky question: 

PT era jedi? below maul,ofc excluding cases like anakin windu yoda kenobi ashoka and maybe the jedi council of the era that are way above that level

kotor jedi? below malak and bandon

kotor 2 jedi? below the sith triumvirate

swtor jedi? below satele,the outlander and revan

new jedi order trilogy? below pt jedi

legacy jedi: below nihl and talon

Last edited by The lord of hunger on March 1st 2020, 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

How strong is an average jedi? - Page 2 Empty Re: How strong is an average jedi?

March 1st 2020, 3:09 pm
There's a stark correlation between one's power and their destiny/importance. If Celeste was extraordinarily gifted, then she would indeed have an above average "destiny ot path to greatness". How often do prodigies fail to be important? Never, as far as I'm aware. So there's no reason to take this as non applicable to power, since even if it isn't directly referring to combative power, we can use our critical thinking to surmise that it still works for such a use. I also don't think I should have to tell you that there's a difference between passively being in someone's presence and being directly Telepathically assaulted by someone. Your attempts at lowballing Revan in a thread where he isn't at all relevant are in bad taste especially since I have refuted that very argument in posts that you STILL haven't responded to.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 3:14 pm
There's a stark correlation between one's power and their destiny/importance. If Celeste was extraordinarily gifted, then she would indeed have an above average "destiny ot path to greatness".

No she wouldn't. Malgus had no foreseen destiny, for example. Neither did countless other Jedi or Sith. And technically, she did have an above average "destiny or path to greatness" by meeting Zayne and coming into contact with the talisman.

How often do prodigies fail to be important? Never, as far as I'm aware. So there's no reason to take this as non applicable to power, since even if it isn't directly referring to combative power, we can use our critical thinking to surmise that it still works for such a use.

Guess that countless other Jedi and Sith with no great destiny beyond what they carved out for themselves like Tenebrous, Mace Windu, Malgus, etc were all average in power, then. If only Celeste Morne's actions and choices shaped her destiny like the ones below...

I also don't think I should have to tell you that there's a difference between passively being in someone's presence and being directly Telepathically assaulted by someone.

Morne was trying to get her to submit daily by putting pressure on her mind and also trying to take control at times. It wasn't "passive".

Your attempts at lowballing Revan in a thread where he isn't at all relevant are in bad taste especially since I have refuted that very argument in posts that you STILL never responded to.

Right, because trying to call Celeste "average" in a quote talking about her personality isn't lowballing at all.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum