Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 5:29 am
??????
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 7:39 am
Strong enough to strain AotC Kenobi, who was admittedly exhausted. He's also strong enough to break out of an angry TCW S4 Anakin's choke hold.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 7:44 am
For his tier he's pretty weak, for his age he's insane. And across eras probably pretty insane because he will scale partially from Grievous, Yoda etc
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 8:49 am
He's been in bladelocks with Yoda and blocked blows from Grievous one-handed with no strain. So I'm guessing he's pretty strong.

_________________
How physically strong is Dooku? Sheev_sig_3
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 12:39 pm
Strong enough to be physically overpowered by RotS Anakin.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 1:32 pm
If including aug, then when extremely exhausted, he's deflecting blows from a Yoda+ opponent. Pretty strong imo.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 1:33 pm
@AlakanSpacewalker wrote:Strong enough to be physically overpowered by RotS Anakin.
Wow, that's so bad, he's being overpowered by a Yoda+ being. So terrible.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 2:45 pm
@IG wrote:
@AlakanSpacewalker wrote:Strong enough to be physically overpowered by RotS Anakin.
Wow, that's so bad, he's being overpowered by a Yoda+ being. So terrible.

How is Anakin “Yoda+”?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Three
Level Three

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 2:49 pm
Godfucking dammnit not this debate again
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 2:51 pm
Isv wrote:dammnit not this debate again

IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 2:53 pm
@AlakanSpacewalker wrote:
@IG wrote:
@AlakanSpacewalker wrote:Strong enough to be physically overpowered by RotS Anakin.
Wow, that's so bad, he's being overpowered by a Yoda+ being. So terrible.

How is Anakin “Yoda+”?
Several quotes say it, Sidious says Anakin may be more powerful than him, Dooku is very close to Yoda and Anakin stomps, etc.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 3:22 pm
@IG wrote:
@AlakanSpacewalker wrote:
@IG wrote:
@AlakanSpacewalker wrote:Strong enough to be physically overpowered by RotS Anakin.
Wow, that's so bad, he's being overpowered by a Yoda+ being. So terrible.

How is Anakin “Yoda+”?
Several quotes say it, Sidious says Anakin may be more powerful than him, Dooku is very close to Yoda and Anakin stomps, etc.

Which quotes? And Anakin only beat an exhausted Dooku via a Dark Side amp.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level One
Level One

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

on February 22nd 2020, 5:15 pm
Stronger than TCW S5 Savage.
Sponsored content

How physically strong is Dooku? Empty Re: How physically strong is Dooku?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum